What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

EA Catches Feelings for being names Worst Company in America two times in a row.

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im not sure if someone posted this or not, i know theres a thread about them being named the worst at least.

c5817d6dc2d8866146dac2ccc7cab713-eas-reponse-to-being-named-the-worst-company-in-america.jpg
themadlionsfanpeagle05John_Blazinismokelahomanujerz84nillerthekidVIBECJVulcanRavenCracceReastbay510TheRicanKingjee504kanggoodie

Replies

• peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao thats real?

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao thats real?

Hope so something like this should light a fire under their asses to release better games!!!

I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feelings..............Feelings everywhere
    Lou_Cypherpeagle05WiseGuyykanggoodie
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry i should have posted the link. I was on stumbleupon and got this somewhere from IGN or a site like that.
  • L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not real...
    joshuaboyCashmoneyDuxstonefacekanggoodie
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if that's real I need some fries to catch all that salt
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    Lou_Cypher
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the man that helped kill SEGA in the hardware business but I digress. I kinda wish it was real though. If it was he actually would've been styling on the nerds cause it basically says the games that sell will keep selling to the audience that always buys them regardless of bitter geeks on the net. They lose no real sleep.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brah you posted something from Dorkly. That site is the Videogame/nerd version of College Humor. This shit is faker than the Kardashians.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭