So Ben Affleck is going to play Batman

1234568»

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell the ? na @ Wes Bentley.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather a fresh face, but Bale would not have made sense after TDKR and that version of Batman does not fit in with TMOS.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tf is wes bentley
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That creepy ? off American beauty, I wouldn't watch.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude straight up looks like Robin (female version) from Dark Knight Returns
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even wanna go through the thread. I kno' I was a vocal skeptic. Minor though Ive apologised to the one true Batfleck many times
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    null_zpse484e1ff.jpg

Lmao

Lol! bitchface!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    He's about to prove you all wrong just like Ledger did. I just wish he was directing too. Either way it's good to see an American comic book nerd as Batman. It's like the antithesis of Bale. I could buy Affleck as the James Bond style Batman from the comics.

Prophetic posting here
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    He's about to prove you all wrong just like Ledger did. I just wish he was directing too. Either way it's good to see an American comic book nerd as Batman. It's like the antithesis of Bale. I could buy Affleck as the James Bond style Batman from the comics.

I been saying this! Big fan of Affleck! He'll make a great Bruce Wayne too.

I just don't want to see it directed by Snyder.

Accurate.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Superman fan and a fan who's wanted to see Cavill in the role since the early 2000's at that and that's what disappointed me even more. I still feel over 30 years later nobody has topped Donner's movie yet. Not that it's impossible and I do expect to see it happen one day but this wasn't the one. Decent movie in it's own right though if you accept it for what it is.

There is no way you were checking for Cavill in the early 2000's.
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Affleck sucks as Batman...no wonder the quality of movies and tv is down and just recycling ? ///y'all bums like everything
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I am a Superman fan and a fan who's wanted to see Cavill in the role since the early 2000's at that and that's what disappointed me even more. I still feel over 30 years later nobody has topped Donner's movie yet. Not that it's impossible and I do expect to see it happen one day but this wasn't the one. Decent movie in it's own right though if you accept it for what it is.

I used to watch The Tudors.

But yeah I have watched ? some of you didn't even know existed and as far back as Count of Monte Cristo with Jim Caviezel and Guy Pearce when he (Cavill) was in the running for McG's Superman: Flyby I could see him in the role.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to watch The Tudors.

But yeah I have watched ? some of you didn't even know existed and as far back as Count of Monte Cristo with Jim Caviezel and Guy Pearce when he (Cavill) was in the running for McG's Superman: Flyby I could see him in the role.

I caught that on TV a week or so ago. I was surprised to see he was in it..
  • rafnetuk
    rafnetuk Members Posts: 5
    Yeah i read lots of bad reviews about Batman movie. But many fans loved it. But did you have to be a fan to like it?
    This detailed revies nicely sums up both side of the story:
    http://www.rizbit.uk/movies/batman-v-superman-2016-movie-review/