Pompeii 2014

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling this wont be very good.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? ... My ? Snow-man blowin up.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to be that guy but damn ...
    Why do they always get the most Abercrombie lookin casts for these type of movies
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I hate to be that guy but damn ...
    Why do they always get the most Abercrombie lookin casts for these type of movies

You haven't watched Game of Thrones huh? lol Jon Snow is that dude.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my girl watch game of thrones, therefore, i have been forced to watch game of thrones

the end of season 2 had me hype about the army of undead comin thri the snow.
    the sexy ass, ? lookin chick stayed threatening her dragons were gonna ? ? up.

season 3 gets here and they barely show the undead army AND these lil ass dragons hatch & blow a lil ass ball of fire

complete letdown

and isnt dude in this movie the same dude that was kidnapped by the manish broad and forced to walk her home with his hands tied?
    dude gets no praise from me
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how Paul w.s. Anderson keeps on getting work is beyond me.dude has made like 2 decent films in a 20 year career,that's almost uwe boll status.

the cast is the only thing making me want to check this.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll watch it because of the fact it is about Pompeii.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why they spoiling the entire flick in the trailer though?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean we already how its gonna and since its about pompeii but gottdamnnn
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Trash

Black guy made the movie bearable tho. B movie status, super cheesy, wait for it on DVD/BlueRay SMMFH.

Good idea just terrible execution. This is something that James Cameron or Spielberg could have made and turned it into a GOAT blockbuster film/classic. The squandered what could have been an excellent concept.

Kit Harrington is going to be a star tho, I think he got his point across that he can do movies too, just needs the right directors tho.

Ain't this the same director that did Resident Evil? I'm cool.

As an aspiring actor, I can tell you that movies that come out in January and February nine times out of ten are never good.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Trash

Black guy made the movie bearable tho. B movie status, super cheesy, wait for it on DVD/BlueRay SMMFH.

Good idea just terrible execution. This is something that James Cameron or Spielberg could have made and turned it into a GOAT blockbuster film/classic. The squandered what could have been an excellent concept.

Kit Harrington is going to be a star tho, I think he got his point across that he can do movies too, just needs the right directors tho.

As an aspiring actor, I can tell you that movies that come out in January and February nine times out of ten are never good.

Being an aspiring actor has nothing to do with it all you really have to be is an observant moviegoer. I recognized that pattern decades ago. Same thing with September - December being the oscar bait release period and August being the Jan/Feb of the summer movie months.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Being an aspiring actor has nothing to do with it all you really have to be is an observant moviegoer. I recognized that pattern decades ago. Same thing with September - December being the oscar bait release period and August being the Jan/Feb of the summer movie months.

You're right. I'm not mad at you.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actor who plays Jon snow will forever be typecast as a sword wielding warrior. He about to get the Orlando bloom treatment from Hollywood