What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mad Catz xbox one racing wheel

thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,609 Regulator
mad-catz-xbox-one-racing-wheel-610x266-jpg.78
If you have your eye on Forza Motorsports 5, Mad Catz has been working with the game development team to deliver the company's new force feedback racing wheel, the first of its kind specifically built for the xbox one.

The racing wheel features suede leather grips, Force Feedback motors, and a removable aluminum wheel face. A customizable Pedal Set is also included, which can be used to adjust the spring resistance as well as the gas and brake pedals' height and spacing.

Pricing and availability for the Racing Wheel as not been announced yet, but you can expect to see it launch around the same time as the Xbox One.

awww cute.... wook at da wittle BAAAAAYBEE!!!
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia

Replies

• joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this gen I might opt for a proper rig ...... then I might get back into racing games
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Mad Catz... I had a PS2 controller from them back in the day and that shit had a mind of its own. Nigga would be dribblin' down the court and all of a sudden he'd jack it from half court without me pressin' shit.
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    CJCashmoneyDux
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Think this gen I might opt for a proper rig ...... then I might get back into racing games

IF. I COP A PS4 i'll go all out on a rig...

BUT IM BUILDING IT!

and fuck madcatz. i bought a ps2 wheel once... it had a shifter and peddles but moved constantly.
    massive deadzone too.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Catz products are the worst. Was in the final race in Test Drive on PS2 and I was eating that niggas Dodge Viper, and all of a sudden my car curves into the side of a wall and I lose. Fuck them
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    CJunspoken_respectthulsadoom
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    LOL I got one for my N64. Now I just look at it years later and wonder why? :(
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

DOPEdweebz
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Mad Catz products are the worst. Was in the final race in Test Drive on PS2 and I was eating that niggas Dodge Viper, and all of a sudden my car curves into the side of a wall and I lose. Fuck them

i bought mine for Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero and Auto Modelista.

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh didn't work out too well...
    matter fact... it was this model.
    $%28KGrHqZHJCIFHVz0Ns,RBR9h8CsqEQ~~48_20.JPG
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CJ
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Mad catz cant even make a proper non flimsy regular controller nevermind a racing one. They are all aesthetics and almost zero reliability.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    joshuaboyCashmoneyDux
    notice that new shit got less features than the old one...

doesn't even have a d-pad or shifter knob...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »

Yo I played that shit to fuckin' death!!!!
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    joshuaboy
    Q45T wrote: »
    Theodis wrote: »

Yo I played that shit to fuckin' death!!!!

that game was my shit.
    i bought drift. but couldnt' get the mechanics down...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    joshuaboy
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tokyo extreme racer 3>>>
    joshuaboy
  • jaemoomsjaemooms Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    I never liked racing wheels they never have that arcade feel. If xbox finally come out with a gun, Im coppin. And I aint talkin about that bear hunting shit.
    1410908112-lebron_james_banner.jpg
    kyrie-irving1.jpg
    082514_LoveBillboard.jpg
    Browns_Joe_Haden_2013.jpg
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother with a wheel unless I had a full on rig.
    joshuaboy