Battle thread

evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wolverine vs Luke Cage?

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    I will take Wolverine in this battle...he can't do anything to really hurt Logan bad enough. The claws will ? dude quick. Logan has better hand to hand to..this type of melee puts Logan over most guys without distance attacks
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
  • evoljeanyes
    jaxn wrote: »
    Cage
    How?
  • jaxn
    by beating him?
  • jaxn
    Cage isn't a dumb fighter and he knows about Wolverine's claws. He's a decent fighter himself. He won't be able to keep him down but he will be able to keep him at a distance if not just lock him up completely. If we're taking current Wolverine into consideration then Cage wins easier due to Logan no longer having his healing factor and for whatever reason he's fighting like a chump.
  • evoljeanyes
    Cage isn't a dumb fighter and he knows about Wolverine's claws. He's a decent fighter himself. He won't be able to keep him down but he will be able to keep him at a distance if not just lock him up completely. If we're taking current Wolverine into consideration then Cage wins easier due to Logan no longer having his healing factor and for whatever reason he's fighting like a chump.

Cage isn't crafty enough as a fighter.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Cage can win If he is able to grab both of Wolverine hands and start head butting him into unconsciousness. Squeezing his hands until they turn into ground meat.
  • jaxn

he's not?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Cage can win If he is able to grab both of Wolverine hands and start head butting him into unconsciousness. Squeezing his hands until they turn into ground meat.

Huh? Wolverine's skull is adamantium too. At best Luke would basically scramble both of their brains.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    indyman87 wrote: »

Huh? Wolverine's skull is adamantium too. At best Luke would basically scramble both of their brains.

Well I guess it's just going to have to be squishing his hands into ground meat and then putting the squished hands in super fast drying concrete. That should hold him for a while.

• evoljeanyes

he's not?

No sir.
  • jaxn
    Cage has always been shown to be a decent fighter from my knowledge
  • evoljeanyes
    Not decent enough to avoid wolverine or strong enough to put him down.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's strong enough to put Wolverine down, but I don't know if he's skilled enough. I'm pretty sure Luke is stronger than Sabretooth was, and at one point Sabretooth used to beat the ? out of Wolverine for fun.
  • evoljeanyes
    Sabertooth is a different beast than Luke...Luke's just a street fighter with durability...and yes Luke is stronger than sabertooth who is not even as strong as Logan.
  • jaxn
    Not decent enough to avoid wolverine or strong enough to put him down.

sure he is. You might be underestimating Luke a bit
  • jaxn
    Sabertooth is a different beast than Luke...Luke's just a street fighter with durability...and yes Luke is stronger than sabertooth who is not even as strong as Logan.

Luke is a mid-tier character with top tier level durability. One of the most durable guys in Marvel. He's also much stronger than Sabretooth. He's also a pretty decent fighter since his days of rocking the afro and wrist bands during his adventures with Ironfist
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Luke cage can win this actually. Cages strength level is now colossus tier and above. Ur ? with about 90 tons of pure strength. Secondly... While not on wolverine level hand to hand wise, Cage has been trained by iron fist, captain America, wolverine himself and just happens to be a ? that can fight.
  • evoljeanyes
    When did he get a 90 ton power up?
  • jaxn
    I don't know about being in the CL90 range, but he's around the CL 50 - 70 range now
  • evoljeanyes
    I thought he was still 20 status at 50-70 he is a lot more likely to defeat Logan...damn I just gotta keep up better my bad @jaxn...
  • jaxn
    yeah Bendis if i'm not mistaken gave him a push during his New Avengers run..upped his durability and strength quite a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Mighty Avengers
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about being in the CL90 range, but he's around the CL 50 - 70 range now

Think ur right.