10 weeks tomorrow atleast 24 weeks to go

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
? I'm a vampire literally.. I can't get out of bed in the daytime it's like the day turns all my energy negative my body aches I feel sick thank ? my daughter can cook for herself clean and all that then goes outside lol

I no longer take the promethazine or any meds for throwing up (Zofran or reglan) cause they make me bleed

I throw up twice a day ughhh I feel like I'm dying in the day time

But at night with no daylight I feel much relieved I get up and walk outside lol clean my house and dance
The baby is fine in 2 weeks I get ultrasound of the fetus :) I will b glad when this is over I can't go thru this again so he/she will b my last one :)

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Annemarie was born at 34 weeks perfectly healthy I'm due April 1st however I will go into labor early Annemarie came as abruptured placenta the other baby died because of a non stopped preterm labor he was healthy as well at 5 months and 4 days... If I can make it to atleast 33 weeks I can deliver a healthy baby just fine anything early they will not really try to save.. Like the boy. It also depends on the development of lungs and other important organs

Yes I want to deliver as soon as possible a healthy baby though because I'm really going thru it
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Godspeed for your pregnancy and a healthy birth.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two bastard kids, SMFH. The muthafuckin' saga continues....despite the fact that you're contributing to the ? up condition that black people are in, Rex hopes that you feel better.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua is a strong independent woman and a boss.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a total of 40 weeks from the first day of your lmp. 10 long ? months (9 on the calendar but whatever, it's too damn long).

Why are you saying 34 weeks? Are you getting induced that early? If so, why?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never mind I just read your other post.

If the boy was healthy, why or how did he pass away? 5 months is way too early to be healthy, he wouldn't be fully developed yet. And I think anything before 6 months isn't considered a death, just a miscarriage. But I'm confused. What do you mean they won't try to save it? Why wouldn't they? That sounds off.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think you meant to say...

up to 24 weeks to go
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post pics. how big them ? getting?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    not this ? again
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Jamaal ur stupid and Cali it depends on how further along and the circumstances that are apparent when a child is below 6 months trying to come

My son was 5 months and 3 days he did not have fully developed lungs I went into preterm labor and every contraction I had during the time was causing him to have a lower and lower heartbeat I wasn't givin any meds to stop the contractions because I was bleeding a lot they had to make sure my placenta was not torn by ultrasound before I was givin meds to stop the labor by the time I was givin ultrasound it was too late

So depending on the circumstances of wats happening it determine if its safe to save the baby or not for the child and baby

34 weeks a child has all organs and lungs n so forth lol atleast Annemarie did I predict I will go into labor late feb early march I can't really carry full term
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the reason being for your current state of vampirism is that chances are you've had sexual contact with one. I've heard that just by touching them become one of them. i'm sorry to say now i'll have to hunt you down and stake you.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You being pregnant is analogus to Jews in Auchwitz, it's damn near a death sentence for you, your child, possibly humanity at large. Since feel the need to care for something why not get a parrot? They have the temperment of a two year old, live to be 70, a d you have to provide them with constant attention, and unlike children you can give it away when you get ready.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, ain ur daughter like 5/6, smh at the thought of her having to cook, clean, & look after herself

Yea she'll be babysitting by 7/8 while mama kick it, smh