Stereotypes:Pickup Basketball

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The get progressively worse and worse guy...
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im the ball denial dude..
    the coach at times.. (because i see ? , ? all yall)
    The ? that im not doin ? guy.. because ? dont pass

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea when my shot is fallin ima boss hawg i guess its my Napoleon complex comin thru or sumthin lls
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    yea when my shot is fallin ima boss hawg i guess its my Napoleon complex comin thru or sumthin lls

pure comedy..how far you away from greenbelt

• BlackAX410
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

pure comedy..how far you away from greenbelt

a lil more then an hour im 1 county north of baltimore nd it took bout 50 minutes to an hour to meet up wit Peagle out Bowie foreal
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst is the sorry ass dude that picks a Allstar team. And talks ? all day..You try your hardest to build a team to beat them..
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I got mention that ? who only wants to shoot 3's no matter what.. The ? will call for the ball in the paint.. Then dribble outside of the paint shoot a 3.. The ? could be open for mid range jumper.. He'll do hop step back 3 point line and shoot...

The tall uncoordinated white boy who thinks he's Dirk.. Anytime he gets the ball try's to do those one legged jump shots.. Shoots a bunch long ass mid range jumpers & 3's.. even though he doesn't have that kind of range.. also he is tall as hell but he is allergic to the paint.. he never try's to grab a rebound.. instead will try to tap out to teammate which never works...

The wannabe Charles Oakley/Davis boys(Dale and Antoine)type ? .. He just wants throw bows at ? ,set hard ass picks and hard foul ? out ? .. The game usually ends early when these ? are invovled.. cause these ? started some ? that either leads to fight.. or ? going to their car and opening up that trunk...
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I got mention that ? who only wants to shoot 3's no matter what.. The ? will call for the ball in the paint.. Then dribble outside of the paint shoot a 3.. The ? could be open for mid range jumper.. He'll do hop step back 3 point line and shoot...

The tall uncoordinated white boy who thinks he's Dirk.. Anytime he gets the ball try's to do those one legged jump shots.. Shoots a bunch long ass mid range jumpers & 3's.. even though he doesn't have that kind of range.. also he is tall as hell but he is allergic to the paint.. he never try's to grab a rebound.. instead will try to tap out to teammate which never works...

The wannabe Charles Oakley/Davis boys(Dale and Antoine)type ? .. He just wants throw bows at ? ,set hard ass picks and hard foul ? out ? .. The game usually ends early when these ? are invovled.. cause these ? started some ? that either leads to fight.. or ? going to their car and opening up that trunk...

u aint lyin bout dat lls
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This.

Back in the day when I didn't give a ? , I ain't gonna lie, I was that dude sometimes. I use to love to throw them hands and if a ? was gettin' on my nerves, i would be on some Rick Mahorn ? all day until a ? finally wanted to throw or would leave.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    The if he was taller guy hed be sick is one of my favorites...
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell yea I got a patna of mine 6 ? 4 and does that all the damn time...but I give it to some of those ? when they on they on like a muhfucka...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

foul guy is the worst! lmao @ "stay here, stay here!!" I hate that ? !
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    The big for nothing player...
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The don't wanna scuff my new kicks dude.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    The big for nothing player...
    way too many of these

How bout the IOU guy ... "aye yall got the last call next call is ours'

? that call it if its real
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate the players that are ass on D and is constantly getting torched by his matchup then when you say switch mans ? pride kicks in and doesn't want too and it ends up costing you the game b/c his man went off for 9+
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These asians at my gym call fouls every fuckn play
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo i hate the my fault guy

This samoan ? had 2 turnovers in a row and air balled a shot

I be cussing these random ? out...

Fog with that im tryna get cardio in
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the guy that tries to get the other team to pass him the ball in transition...hate those guys

? works to this day against white guilt crackas