Stereotypes:Pickup Basketball

Options
123457»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? with the NBA outfit but trash lol the white boy who hustle so hard he will hurt u
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will never forget the time these dudes hooped 1 on 1 for $100 because of how it started -- we were running 5s and we started talking ? and we beat their ass -- we run the ? back and dudes on the other team started arguing among themselves -- ? go on for like 10+ minutes -- that ? keeps going and my dog says 'damn im beating ? ? so bad they want to play each other'

its funny cause the dude that sparked ALL of this with a terrible pass was there with his girl

now he was playing 1 on 1 for $100

and he ended up losing

so he sent his girl to the bank (he aint have no cash on him)
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Jordan Stan/Brand ? : This ? idolizes Jordan lil too much.. All his stuff he wears has to be Jordan brand from his shirt to his shorts and shoes.. When gets on the court he'll even imitate his mannerisms.. He try shot his jump shot like Jordan.. After he hits a tough jumper he'll shrug his shoulders like Jordan.. He try palm the ball with one hand like Jordan.. Even though his to small and he up turnover the ball.. and lookin real stupid in the process...

aint seen post defense like this since rick mahorn retired

dude tried that weak baseline backdown dribble and he put a stop to that quickly
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Jordan Stan/Brand ? : This ? idolizes Jordan lil too much.. All his stuff he wears has to be Jordan brand from his shirt to his shorts and shoes.. When gets on the court he'll even imitate his mannerisms.. He try shot his jump shot like Jordan.. After he hits a tough jumper he'll shrug his shoulders like Jordan.. He try palm the ball with one hand like Jordan.. Even though his to small and he up turnover the ball.. and lookin real stupid in the process...

Lmao
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thread. I don't even play pick up ball anymore I just shoot and dribble on my own. Too many sorry ? and arguing about BS. If the sorry ? would just play and let the game flow I would play with them but that average 5-9pm crowd is ass.
    I try to find the crème and play with them or just wait for a legit league where I get credit for being fouled all the time. 70% of dudes that think they nice can't play at all.
    How do you know if you suck?
    If you prefer to play outdoors.
    If you prefer to play with a Wilson ball rather than a Spalding and can't handle a Molten.
    If you argue about a BS call for more than 10 secs.
    If any of that applies to you then congratulations you now know that you suck.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoker and cherry picker

"I'm open!!!!!"
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Lmao

So we are going ignore the dude hooping in Marvin the Martian gear?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie i shot like 15 3s today
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Let's go MJ!" Lol
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    What's a molten?
  • Nomad1
    Options
    Intl ball that they're using for the Olympic team
  • SlimRemy
    Options
    Alright I had no idea. You catch the US and Argentina game?
  • Nomad1
    Options
    Yea I did catch some of it. Those boys got old and their young talent isn't ready for primetime yet.
  • SlimRemy
    Options
    What do you mean by that?
  • Nomad1
    Options
    I was speaking about the Argentina team. Nothing to evaluate with the US team b/c there's no competition for them yet
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    The pale ass whiteboy who is talking trash after he cherry picks a layup
  • Nomad1
    Options
    The pale ass whiteboy who is talking trash after he cherry picks a layup

ROFL yep...? !!!
    I don't even inbound without checking the ball up...some guys take it as an offense that I don't want the easy bucket but that's when they start to realize that they're outmatched...but bums just want wins by any means necessary good players usually want the competition first until it gets personal
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was the worst hack of all hacks
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hooper Who Always Wants To Fight

https://youtu.be/dQwQrLHGaCE
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude who hoops for fun and exercise but isn't really good so whenever he makes a few plays folks try harder to embarrass him

Or in other words me
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Lmao

So we are going ignore the dude hooping in Marvin the Martian gear?

so you missed the white boy in the low top chucks...he dont respect his ankles
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    The Hooper Who Always Wants To Fight

https://youtu.be/dQwQrLHGaCE

That was my cousin...hahaha loose cannon ass ? ...I would just pick him for my team n let other people deal w em lol

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone mention the "7 foot" point guard that always wanna shoot threes...who could help u win every game if he just post up n get rebounds.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    the is damn near 6'3 300lbs but wants to play like he iverson instead of using his body to ? ? in the paint.

and the biggest ? on the court that when u go up fouls the ? outta u but claims its all clean