THE M.T.V/L.G.B.T VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS(SO AWKWARD)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
? damn! was this the M.T.V video awards or the M.T.V ? awards show? It's like every time you looked up some irrelevant ? popped up out of nowhere. That ? was so awkward and forced lol. It's like after a performance they just inserted some C list ? famous person to plug(pause) some random ? ? out of nowhere. How we go from miley cyrus slutting it up to jason collins irrelevant ass comparing the civil rights movement to ? ? ? Like seriously, WHY IN THE HOLY ? WAS JASON COLLINS WACK ASS THERE..................? A.S.A.P rocky and jason collins......who the ? set that up? Don't get me started on macklamore SMH, did this cat really make a rap song about ? love????

? was maaaaad awkward. I almost forgot I was watching an award show for a minute.

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were so many wanna be ? on that mtv stage ? was disgusting.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I guess other people's sexuality just doesn't make me feel "awkward"...*shrug*. Doesn't make me feel any kind of way actually. Live and let live.

JT killed the VMA's.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I guess other people's sexuality doesn't make me feels "awkward"...*shrug*. Doesn't make me feel any kind of way actually. Live and let live.

JT killed the VMA's.
    Yo, I'm talking bout the randomness of it though, that's all. Like what the ? was the point of that. After miley stripping here comes jason collins talking about growing up as a black ? , like huh? Once again, macklamoure wrote a rap song about man on man activity...........? Who rolling around listening to that ? lol how he get away with this?

LOL I thought it was a J.T concert for a minute lol.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I guess other people's sexuality doesn't make me feels "awkward"...*shrug*. Doesn't make me feel any kind of way actually. Live and let live.

JT killed the VMA's.
    Yo, I'm talking bout the randomness of it though, that's all. Like what the ? was the point of that. After miley stripping here comes jason collins talking about growing up as a black ? , like huh? Once again, macklamoure wrote a rap song about man on man activity...........? Who rolling around listening to that ? lol how he get away with this?

LOL I thought it was a J.T concert for a minute lol.

lmao @ the bold!

2 be real. I didnt even kno that ? was on tv, until I called my ? to talk to him about the endin of Breaking Bad. and this ? said, "Naw homie. Im watchin the VMAs. I'll catch that later" i jus hung up the phn on that ? . smh