Lamar Odom Allegedly Addicted To ? ? .

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
TMZ reported on Wednesday (August 23) that Odom has had a substance abuse problem for at least 2 years. Today another report surfaced that his drug of choice is ? ? . Odom, who played for the Los Angeles Clippers last season, was forced into rehab by Khloe last August. She was so concerned that he would bolt the facility that she hired private investigators to keep an eye on it 24 hours a day to make sure he wouldn't leave.

Odom stayed for 3 weeks before leaving. He was clean throughout the last basketball season before relapsing.

Things got so bad that the entire Kardashian family staged an intervention last week to convince the NBA player to get clean, but he refused.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ that make your soul burn slow.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohh....so he's the athlete they were making fun of on the radio this morning? Damn Lamar.

tumblr_m7us2z0OlP1r60v6do1_500.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk i'm 50/50 on this story...On one hand, if anybody knows his history he's one person i can definitely see completely losin it. ? had it rough

But on the other hand, once u get on the wrong side of certain powerful people they can make anything up about you and have the means to make it stick

In short time he's upset the Kardashians and the paparazzi (TMZ wouldnt exist w/out paparazzi)
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know his ex wife is laughing her ass off right now!!!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't worry about lamar he'll be fine after all Darryl strawberry lived to tell the story. hell I lived to tell the story and I must say you should try it at least one in your lifetime.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of u ? believe anything white folks tell ya.. sayin L.O. smoke dope is funny tho.. but in all actuality the kardasshians have a relationship with the u.s. media outlets, they are used to distract us from some of the real issues that are going on in this country.

there are 2 ways to ultimately slander you in the u.s. media.
    one is to claim that you are ? , no way you can disprove this if they hit you with that, one rumor could ? up ya whole ? .

one other way they can tear you down is to claim you are on ? . after that it's tough to disprove it, and you get that stigma to where no matter what you do those rumors persist.

Dave Chappelle managed to beat the ? rumors after going and setting on Oprah's couch (another media darling)

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ gone missing
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He left her ass for a white girl.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean if L.O. is smoking that rock, then he didn't just start smokin that ? for him to be havin ? binges n ? . so if he been smokin ? for a min , why did she choose to ? with a known crackhead, what did she think was gonna happen? how did he never test positive for coke all last season? even tho it don't stay in ya system like that but if he smokin rocks he aint takin no days off..

what happen was , he don't want her ass no more, and they smearing his name for making them look stupd-er.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *post that meme of ray j sayin " my ? made this family famous"*
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    *post that meme of ray j sayin " my ? made this family famous"*

[img]http://www.tagroom.com/wp-content/uploads/da-? -gif.gif[/img]

[img]http://acsbore.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/not-this-? -again.gif[/img]

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I would like to add Lawrence Taylor to the list of notable crackletes. mike Tyson is a possible.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://www.? .ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/OdomWhut.gif[/img]
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if it's true or not but his pops was a crackhead. You know how they say the apple don't fall far from the tree.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    some of u ? believe anything white folks tell ya.. sayin L.O. smoke dope is funny tho.. but in all actuality the kardasshians have a relationship with the u.s. media outlets, they are used to distract us from some of the real issues that are going on in this country.

there are 2 ways to ultimately slander you in the u.s. media.
    one is to claim that you are ? , no way you can disprove this if they hit you with that, one rumor could ? up ya whole ? .

one other way they can tear you down is to claim you are on ? . after that it's tough to disprove it, and you get that stigma to where no matter what you do those rumors persist.

Dave Chappelle managed to beat the ? rumors after going and setting on Oprah's couch (another media darling)

I feel what you trying to say here

but I think the hardest thing for a lot people
    to do is own up to personal accountability

it's easy to just set back and blame the Kardashians, the media and white folks
    everybody and everything is held at fault except the person ? up

same with Kat Williams,
    and just like him, Lamar Odom NEVER came off as too sharp or strong willed person

I'm sorry

they just don't IMHO

not saying there, no media exaggeration, but I'm not surprised when I here ? like this about certain ? , in life or entertainment
  • a.mann
    Options
    trust and believe, I know the history, I know what's up

but if there were any 2 brothers, that just LOOKED, and you can sense
    they would succumb to their weaker demons it's those 2

I don't want to hear ? about his wife's family this or that.....
    don't come at me with that Illuminati hearsay.....
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Don't know if it's true or not but his pops was a crackhead. You know how they say the apple don't fall far from the tree.

oh lawd I done cursed my seed!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    trust and believe, I know the history, I know what's up

but if there were any 2 brothers, that just LOOKED, and you can sense
    they would succumb to their weaker demons it's those 2

I don't want to hear ? about his wife's family this or that.....
    don't come at me with that Illuminati hearsay.....

I'm confused who's the other guy u talkin bout?
  • a.mann
    Options
    Kat Willaims

when he went off the deep in, some folks couldn't face
    so they blame "the Illuminati"

while Williams was seemly exempted from any and all personal accountability for his own plight