S.jR.
S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
the-walking-dead-s4-poster.jpg

Returns Sunday, October 13th

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ

Sneak Peek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvpFAYGoWI

Less than 2 months away it's about that time!

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks interesting. I'm guessing the black chick gets killed.
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Premiers on my birthday.

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill wait for the whole season I think. They drag out these episodes much longer than need be.

But if bodie, Stringer, and Mcnulty somehow make this season I may watch it. lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Ill wait for the whole season I think. They drag out these episodes much longer than need be.But if bodie, Stringer, and Mcnulty somehow make this season I may watch it. lol

• JusDre313
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i just watched the 1st and 2nd season again over the weekend on some bored ? ... man cant wait for the season to end and watch all of em
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You son of a ?
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last season was weak.

trailer makes it look as if we're going full survival mode,a shot of adrenaline is exactly what this show needs.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Darrel looks like he's in full beast mode.

Can anybody tell me if they ever reviled anything in the comic about how all this ? started yet? No spoilers or nothing, just want to know if the show will be at least explaining something. We had 3 whole seasons of the "survival story" Now I want some kind of answers. The way this show going it's looking like it's gonna end on some "lost" type of ? lol.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    last season was weak.

trailer makes it look as if we're going full survival mode,a shot of adrenaline is exactly what this show needs.

c/s what u and @jay83 said.. after re watching the first two seasons.. season 3 was weak and they were draaaaaaging ? out during some episodes... but on the flip side.. made me more excited about the new season.. but shi 2 months until it starts.. and i got to wait until the season over... ?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a random question but why did Shane ? that fat dude from the farm in season 2? I mean was there a particular reason or he just an evil ? ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this show gets so much burn

Hilarious how the worst shows get so much acclaim from viewers. Duck Dyansty and Walking Dead
  • JusDre313
    Options
    This is a random question but why did Shane ? that fat dude from the farm in season 2? I mean was there a particular reason or he just an evil ? ?

u didn't see the episode??? they were overran with walkers. he killed him to save himself when they were at the high school getting the supplies to save carl after he had been shot.. it was ? him and make it out or they both were gon die
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

u didn't see the episode??? they were overran with walkers. he killed him to save himself when they were at the high school getting the supplies to save carl after he had been shot.. it was ? him and make it out or they both were gon die

Hmmm from what i saw looks like they were both headed out and that ? just shot him and left him for the walkers. Pretty sure they both would've made it out. Maybe i need to rewatch it.
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Oh ok. When i first watched it i guess i didn't realize that. Ima check that episode again.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmm from what i saw looks like they were both headed out and that ? just shot him and left him for the walkers. Pretty sure they both would've made it out. Maybe i need to rewatch it.

IMO, when they went into the medical trailer to get supplies, there were additional oxygen tanks they could have used as weapons (since they're flammable). This would have saved bullets and taken out a number of the walkers.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    ya'll should really read the comics if you havent done so already

yeah man i been thinking that.. i havent read any of them.. never really been into comics... but check this i looked em up on Amazon and its a bunch of different ? .. is this the one i need to cop?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Book-One/dp/1582406197/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377721539&sr=8-3&keywords=walking+dead+comic
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

IMO, when they went into the medical trailer to get supplies, there were additional oxygen tanks they could have used as weapons (since they're flammable). This would have saved bullets and taken out a number of the walkers.

Yea i agree. I just felt that ? was so unnecessary. What would he have done if the the sherriff's wife was with him? Pretty sure he wouldn't have did what he did. That was a ? move, can't stand his ass. On the plus side the zombies ate good that night, probably had leftovers.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll should really read

What a horrible idea

No diss
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one thing this show has taught me is that,regardless of quality,white people will watch anything with ? zombies in it.

Anything.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll should really read the comics if you havent done so already

yeah man i been thinking that.. i havent read any of them.. never really been into comics... but check this i looked em up on Amazon and its a bunch of different ? .. is this the one i need to cop?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Book-One/dp/1582406197/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377721539&sr=8-3&keywords=walking+dead+comic

the cover has changed but it looks like the right one...there are currently 18 volumes. Im on 16. But check your local library first brah. Dont buy em unless you plan on re-reading them at some point. My library and surrounding libraries have had all of them at least up to 16.

@munny

you missing out brah...lol, the comics add some much needed depth to the characters and actually makes you care about them whereas the tv show doesnt have time for character development imo

Gotta disagree at the bolded. B/c I had plenty of time to hate that lil ? ant Carl during the the last 2 1/2 seasons. And if Rick don't put a foot in that muthafucca's azzz this season...LAWD IT'S GONNA TROUBLE!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I always thought it would have been dope if Shane lived and went out and got his own little group together while he was out there on his own. So it would have been 3 different groups going after each other. Might have been too chaotic though. But Shane was just too good of a character to get rid if IMO.

S/N Carl ain't ? though.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can anybody tell me if they ever reviled anything in the comic about how all this ? started yet? No spoilers or nothing, just want to know if the show will be at least explaining something. We had 3 whole seasons of the "survival story" Now I want some kind of answers. The way this show going it's looking like it's gonna end on some "lost" type of ? lol.

The comic is a decade in and no explanation has been given about how the virus started. Hell, the comic pretty much stalled after The Governor arc and is just now finding its footing again in the Land of the Trill.

The momentum it had in the earlier issues is the same momentum the first seasons had in that you get so lost in the characters that you forget to ask why their situation even exists. The problem is that in a world like this is that the character types are finite as ? . They've found some interesting ones as of late, but the main bad guy is another version of the Governor. The TV show blew through a lot of material in three seasons, so it'll be reeeeeeeeally hard to sell another antagonist group without thinking, "This all seems familiar."
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have a comic called "Land of the Trill"?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

The comic is a decade in and no explanation has been given about how the virus started. Hell, the comic pretty much stalled after The Governor arc and is just now finding its footing again in the Land of the Trill.

The momentum it had in the earlier issues is the same momentum the first seasons had in that you get so lost in the characters that you forget to ask why their situation even exists. The problem is that in a world like this is that the character types are finite as ? . They've found some interesting ones as of late, but the main bad guy is another version of the Governor. The TV show blew through a lot of material in three seasons, so it'll be reeeeeeeeally hard to sell another antagonist group without thinking, "This all seems familiar."
    SMH, I feared this was the case with this show. A show like this can't go on and on forever without some kind of direction. especially these days, this aint no sitcom. I fear people will start thinking the same way I am come season 4. The ratings will go down and they will branch off from the cannon. Then create something to wrap up the series. But by the time season 4 drop the comics will probably finally be wrapping up. If the comic has been out for that long then it might be coming to an end. That's about how long most popular comics last.

I mean damn though, they aint dropped one single hint not even once?