Year 2: RG3, Luck, Wilson, or Kaepernick?

Options

Comments

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Colin Krapdick
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    Man if Luck was on the Niners, that be a dynasty. Im not sold on Kaepernick, and would take Cam over the 3 guys on that list.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Ranking them in order of how I think the teams will finish

Kap - has the best team around him

Russel Wilson - very strong team along with their home field advantage

Luck - should get his team to the playoffs that's all I expect out of Indy

RG3 - don't think he'll have a bad season himself but just not sold on the Redskins right now
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    Jeff Tuel da supreme based Gawd

*Fixed. Please say the whole thing.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Wilson
    Colin Krapdick
    Please tell me you didnt edit that yourself @TheGambinoLegacy
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Luck
    I wish Luck was the QB of my team :(
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    waterproof wrote: »
    I'm going with the only true ? out of RG3, Kapernick and that's Wilson.........

Wilsons mom is a ? too
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    Imma Cowboys fan so ? RG3

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Wilsons mom is a ? too

And he also has a ? girlfriend i think
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    Luck will keep getting better and better mark my words ive seen lingering knee injuries and rg3 is on his last leg literally one more bad hit and its a wrap for dude. Russel Wilson will be good but not great and kappernick should win a sb soon
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who has the easiest schedule?
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    I think Indy has the easiest schedule but I think CK will still shine. He has a year on everyone
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Kaep cause im biased
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Luck
    Say What wrote: »
    I think Indy has the easiest schedule but I think CK will still shine. He has a year on everyone

Naw bruh it's seattle out the 4 teams......their toughest games on paper is the niners and falcons
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson
    wilson's gonna have a hell of a year
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luck
    I see luck having a peyton type of second year. And eff all those NFC qbs. Get it together Romo!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilson

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Luck imo is the best QB out of the 4 although I hope Wilson has a good yr and I aint even a Sea Hawks fan.

Funny what perception can do.

Luck is the "traditonal" passer, yet he has the lowest completion percentage and most interceptions of all 4.
  • eastbay510
    Options
    Kaepernick
    But to be fair Luck doesn't have what the other 3 have to work with on offense and I'm not sure about his o-line

I can't name anybody else on the Colts except for him and Reggie Wayne

Don't think Kaepernick, Wilson or RG3 could take a team that went 2-14(?) the year before to the playoffs the next year
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Luck
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    But to be fair Luck doesn't have what the other 3 have to work with on offense and I'm not sure about his o-line

Don't think Kaepernick, Wilson or RG3 could take a team that went 2-14(?) the year before to the playoffs the next year
    Don't try to talk with reasoning bruh all they see a low completion percentage and high int numbers just for his rookie year lets not factor in most of the offense was a bunch of rookies or guys with 2-3 year experience....running game didn't work too well so defenses knew the deal o-line wasn't great but luck did what he had to do
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick
    Kaep is the best athlete out of the 4 and i think Wilson and RG3 are gonna come back down to earth this year...Luck's team caught lighting in a bottle last year...don't really see Indy getting back to the playoffs until he gets more playmakers around him
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernick

Reggie wayne @ age 34/35 >>> Pierre garcon, josh morgan, Logan Paulsen! (fred davis was hurt all yr), golden tate, did Sidney rice play last yr?, *i cant name seattle's 3rd wr*...seriously, cmon

And as far as SF, Alex Smith led a ? n dunk offense for yrs, Kap comes in n now u sayin the offense was loaded? Enough.

Luck is nice. But at this point he just LOOKS the part. On the field he has done absolutely nothing to show he is better than any of those 3.

Oh and Dead @ 'they just lookin at completion percentage and interceptions'.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Luck
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Reggie wayne @ age 34/35 >>> Pierre garcon, josh morgan, Logan Paulsen! (fred davis was hurt all yr), golden tate, did Sidney rice play last yr?, *i cant name seattle's 3rd wr*...seriously, cmon

And as far as SF, Alex Smith led a ? n dunk offense for yrs, Kap comes in n now u sayin the offense was loaded? Enough.

Luck is nice. But at this point he just LOOKS the part. On the field he has done absolutely nothing to show he is better than any of those 3.

RG3, wilson, and kaepernick had a better running game with their team than luck did with his team....no running game of course he will pass more and other teams we play notice that
  • eastbay510
    Options
    Kaepernick
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Can't really speak on Washington or Seattle like that but I know Seattle has a running game and defense

Speaking for my team Vernon Davis, Crabtree(though he really just started playing well last year) and Frank Gore are weapons enough. Ofc we aren't the 2000 Rams or anything like that.

Plus the defense always keeps us in games so our quarterbacks haven't had to go crazy throwing the ball

Far as I know in Indy it was Luck and Reggie Wayne and that's it no running game no defense, and not sure about his O-line

I think Luck alone will keep the Colts at least relevant for the next decade

That said i still think Luck will probably have a nice statistical year but i'll still put him behind Kap and Wilson for this year