AVENGERS 2 : WHICH HERO SHOULD ULTRON MURK?

Options
13»

Comments

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Nah I think they gonna ? off Ironman....

That would be a shocker and a great way to X out Robert Downey Jr. since he said he wanted to move away from the Avengers and Iron Man films. Most wouldn't even expect it due to Iron Man's role with the Avengers. Plus it'd be a nice way to set things up for a reboot and usher in The New Avengers like Spiderman, Wolverine and others. If they ? Iron Man tho they gotta end it ambiguously where we don't know if he's dead or alive but probably alive.

You see how much money the first Avengers made ? You think Disney wanna stop there ?? Hell nah... they're gonna set things up for a reboot and milk it every 10 years just like Batman just like Spiderman just like Superman. They know what they doing....

WTF?! they addin Spiderman & Wolverine to Avengers. got damn. thats overkill. Hollywood always kills a good ? good thing by stretching ? to thin. if they gone to that. ? , they might as well make movie with every major super hero and call it "super hero ? allstars" and be done. nh. lol

1. There's no way any studio is going to bend over and let Marvel cash out on their biggest names.

2. Read a comic or at least vaguely know about ? before commenting. Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers.

listen here nerd. excuse me for not knowin Wolverine and Spiderman ARE Avengers. next time I ask about cartoons on the internet, I'll make sure and do some research first. ok ? ?!

damed , just spit coffee on my ? keyboard, LMAO
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can't really add Spiderman and Wolverine to the avengers cause all 3 are owned by different properties:

Spider-Man (Sony)
    Avengers (Disney)
    Wolverine & Fantastic 4 (Fox)

Money as well as a few other things need be agreed on before anything happens and none of the studios want to do anything with each other (so far I've heard)

to add to that it's too soon in the chronology to have them on the team. the avengers movie is a mixture of the 616 universe and the ultimate universe. i want to see either ant man/giant man or black panther join up besides, i think spider man and wolverine in the movieverse avengers would be straight up cheesy. i don't want to see nothing in the modern continuity in these movies.