Why'd they add this face in the closing of the show??

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in The Social Lounge
Taken from a Youtube channel where guy posts all "subliminal" messaging etc etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf7v8CDVQHE&list=UUHcan3jfp9ApY_mObssc2qg

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Fallon itching like he got ? or something.
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    it looks like letterman
    but it is kinda creepy
  • QZA
    QZA Members Posts: 225 ✭✭
    It was from a commercial that was cut short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9mnXcNbf-c
  • KLICHE
    QZA wrote: »
    It was from a commercial that was cut short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9mnXcNbf-c

Good looking out! ? debunked! lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QZA rushed to his master's defense smh the illuminati IC branch strikes again

I don't buy it for a second. nWo messages are everywhere. Look at the AllHipHop logo.

• KLICHE
    Swiffness! wrote: »

I don't buy it for a second. nWo messages are everywhere. Look at the AllHipHop logo.

What about the logo?? To me looks kinda like a keyhole?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN used to have a side profile face in theirs too.
  • QZA
    QZA Members Posts: 225 ✭✭

What are you talking about? A commercial gets cut short all the time for a news channel. The fact that it was a dandruff devil this one time is just a coincidence, compared to the millions of cut off commercials that go unnoticed.

And if you really think it was a ploy to control/influence your mind, then why when you watch it you don't become brainwashed or not stay true to what you believe? Have more faith in yourself.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »

What about the logo?? To me looks kinda like a keyhole?

Exactly!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QZA wrote: »

What are you talking about? A commercial gets cut short all the time for a news channel. The fact that it was a dandruff devil this one time is just a coincidence, compared to the millions of cut off commercials that go unnoticed.

And if you really think it was a ploy to control/influence your mind, then why when you watch it you don't become brainwashed or not stay true to what you believe? Have more faith in yourself.

you are brainwashed because you're either part of the 85% blind to the knowledge of themselves and ? , or you're part of that 10% that knows the truth, but teaches a lie for their personal gain!

its just like the chemtrails, the fluoride, the NSA, Israel, wake up

you are in the matrix