Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    already got it reserved
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxRf8LuPqmA

Looks like same ol ? , only concerned with next gen at this point

But @ least it's not live or whatever ea is calling their NBA games these days!!!
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Reggie Miller, no buy.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 2K and EA put all of their energy into the next gen games this year, don't think the current gen games are gonna be too different than the years passed
  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    wasn't he on commentary on 2k13?

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    biggpmm wrote: »

No, it was Steve Kerr, Clark Kellogg and Kevin Harlan again with Doris Burke.

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm passing on first day buy for 2k14 this yr.

It looks like the same game from last year w/the same game modes & very few upgrades. I'll wait for a price drop.
  • willhustle
    stoneface wrote: »
    biggpmm wrote: »

No, it was Steve Kerr, Clark Kellogg and Kevin Harlan again with Doris Burke.

They seriously have to change the commentary team sooner or later. I'm tired of hearing Kellogg, Burke, & Harlan (especially Kellogg & Burke).
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk why i pre order this . they always say they fixin the mistake but never do
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »

Bro the prices never drop for sports games down here in tx. Maybe frys ill knock off 10 bucks here and there

It looks like the same game from last year w/the same game modes & very few upgrades. I'll wait for a price drop.

• willhustle

Bro the prices never drop for sports games down here in tx. Maybe frys ill knock off 10 bucks here and there

I can wait 30-60 days and go online and get it at a cheaper price or wait for the online Black Friday sales in November. You can defintely find a deal by waiting out sometimes.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Apparently GameStop has a deal going to where of u buy a current gen version of a game u can turn it in when next gen drops and just pay 10 dollars for the next gen version.. so Imma cop 2k for 360 then get it on the one... same for madden... already got that tho
  • eastbay510
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Apparently GameStop has a deal going to where of u buy a current gen version of a game u can turn it in when next gen drops and just pay 10 dollars for the next gen version.. so Imma cop 2k for 360 then get it on the one... same for madden... already got that tho

That's a good deal if its true.. Might have to go check on that
  • kanggoodie
  • kanggoodie
    U ? up skipping 12... these last three years have been dramatic changes in game play..
  • willhustle
    AP12 wrote: »

I can wait 30-60 days and go online and get it at a cheaper price or wait for the online Black Friday sales in November. You can defintely find a deal by waiting out sometimes.

this this and this

also, people need to start practicing restraint when it comes to buying sports games. I skipped 2k12 b/c imo, there wasnt a big difference from 2k11 and all my xbox live friends that play it thought i was tripping. Sports games could really be bought every other year imo. BUT if you gonna buy it, wait until black friday like @willhustle said. Target stay having this game on sale for $30 around that time.

I practice a lot of restraint when it comes to buying games period b/c I'm very selective on what I like to put $60+ on with my money. I've been buying 2k since the 2k7 version but imo they are kind of slowing down a little bit. There are a lot of games I refuse to buy at the $60 price tag b/c a lot of them are ? with little to no replay value or both. Only games I buy on release date are GTA, Arkham, WWE, & 2K series but I'll wait on 2K14 this yr.

I could have kept 2k12 if I was thinking. Last year's game had no type of legends challenges, half-assed done legends roster and the same game play from 2k12 (which is not a bad thing) but you have to find new ways of doing things when it comes to video games.
  • eastbay510
    that deal only for Xbox.. I was gonna go grab madden today after work if they it for ps3/4 ... Smh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »

That's a good deal if its true.. Might have to go check on that
    Thats a bad deal seeing how you will end up paying $70 total for the game.Why not just wait til you get a new system and just pay $60?
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2013
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will they actually allow you to block dunks time around?
  • kanggoodie
    Well I'm glad u ain't a betting man.. u must only be In here to bad the game without knowing anything about it @anti_matter yes u can block dunks now .

And u ask y wouldn't people wait @ap12 . Why do people buy Jordan's ?? Lmao a lot of ? are first day 2k coppers and don't want to wait till next gen drops to get a feel for the new controls
  • kanggoodie
    my bad on the last post, i @ u on the wrong spot, the jordan thing was for @raginraven but yea blocked dunks is apart of the game now, not a once in a blue moon animation, dunk wont be automatic anymore. if you go up weak, or try to ? it back behind your head and the defender times it right, it will be blocked.

i was gonna make an official thread noting all the new features of the game.. i might do that today ..

ragin raven is only saying its a bad deal is because hes not getting a XB1, and the deal is only for XB1.. smh .. like i said, people like to get the game day 1 and not have to wait, so if you wanna play 2k until you get a next gen console, you can just turn it in and only pay 10 instead of paying full price again, and you also have to NOT assume that errbody getting next gen on day 1
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

? just download the team from 2k share!!!
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    nevermind the guys voice...but this is what I am referring to.

I'm still coppin', but this ? was annoying as hell in 2k13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJZ5o60UsQ