Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said 2k9 though....
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta get back familar with the controls. They changed a lot of buttons this year
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2K always changing some controls.. You get used to doing everything one year then next year everything switched up

I remember a couple years ago I think 2k11 I took time and learned all the post moves then 2K12 everything different
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    2K always changing some controls.. You get used to doing everything one year then next year everything switched up

I remember a couple years ago I think 2k11 I took time and learned all the post moves then 2K12 everything different

Fa real!

Even with the isomotion, you have to be controlled as ? and make subtle moves to knock your defender off balance so you can beat them off the dribble or create space to pull up and shoot. Launching one way out of a standing dribble then crossing over another way is not going to get you pass the A.I. even on the Pro level.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah you have to back your defender down and then spin off to get separation.. At least in 2k13 iono about this year yet I'm waiting for the next gen
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can also combine moves. Instead of doing a simple between the legs, hit them with the tim hardaway or the double cross. Also, the between the legs-spin move works damn near every time.

Using the behind the back is also a great setup move because you seem to cover more ground than the other moves, forcing the defense to move with you.

.... Also, knowing when to and when not to use turbo is key.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They OD'd on the defense though. I be getting weak-side blocks with Nash and ? lol. Not to mention, ? can rip you with ease when doubling or helping.

That's a huge change from 2k13, where you could basically ignore double teams and/or break them down with ease.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Ok this game was ? me off. Computer still be having easy ass steals and they ? making every alley PPP man ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    got drafted to da sixers, but got damn they improved da defense like a mawfucka lls

you on the 2nd worst team in the game, if u got drafted to the jazz throw yo system out the window

mane look lol these mawfuckas cant do anything right i despise dis team i got interviewed by da jazz nd said i aint wanna play in Utah
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    who wanna start online assocation on ps3
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Got drafted by the bulls
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Just got it on PC for the free. Cant wait till ? make mods

dang that's a first coop, i didnt think video games still come on the PC
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    My sister ended up picking it up bc lord knows I wasn't going to buy it.
    Oh well gta and this will keep me occupied for a min.

you got the goat sister. I wish my sisters step the sibling game up & did that for me

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said 2k9 though....

lol i still play my madden 10. on year 2027 in my franchise
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who wanna start online assocation on ps3
    mikey add me on ps3
    Almighty_Wone
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to switch the Pro Stick back to 2k13 style. I rather hold the modifier to Shoot but I'm Loving the Pass Modifier so far. Defense is real too
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    After a couple of days I come to the consensus that the A.I. defense is way too overpowered. Getting into the paint off the dribble shouldn't be that damn difficult.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    every year its dat 1 ? teammate dats a boss hawg he'll refuse to pass to u while open nd chuck up 3's smh dis year on my squad its Jason Richardson i hate dat ? dawg lls
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw defense ain't real. That ? way tougher than the actual nba lol.
    It's almost impossible to get in the paint.
    And there is like no such thing as an assist in mycareer. ? don't shot when they open at all.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    And there is like no such thing as an assist in mycareer. ? don't shot when they open at all.

being a power forward on mycareer>>>>>>> u aint lyin mane ya teammates IQ is low as ? just like on 2K12 lls glad i aint create a point guard
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

2k need to patch their game and tone this ? defense down. The defensive shade don't even work on my game either. All my defender does is put his hand up in their air.

• WiseGuyy
    Options
    I Get in the paint easyIt just takes some getting used to. Try Using Turbo straight off the dribble Move Or Euro & Hop Step. I been killing it with Rondo
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    How the ? u hop step or euro now?
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    How the ? u hop step or euro now?

With the regular controls you just hold the right stick left or Right while driving to euro step (Hold turbo for Hop)

But I Hate that ? I Changed the Controls cuz it kept Pump Faking when I was tryna Dribble