What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black twitter responds to abc news

Replies

• Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol dangggg. What how did the original twerking headline go?
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Twitter is sorta like the IC(most of my followers are from the old IC) where niggas be talkin bout eating ass or $200 dates

damn I been on here a min.... and threads like that would go plat faster then a n sync album in the early 2000's

damn now threads struggle 2 go plat... smh damn shyt like the rap game on this bytch...
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    "I'll Knock You Into Next Week" have black mothers invented time travel? Details at 11. #ABCReports—

LOL I'm fucking done
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    Young StefChi Snow
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "nigga-rig" the do it yoself special 2nite @ 10

" bling, skeet" these words speak out about they demise says " twerk and turn up" could be next watch the story @ 9

" I didn't kno what mommy's n dadies did" kid speaks out about the rules 2 playing house... is there any? find out @10:30

black people time how is it measured? how much later is it then real time? flavor flav will be on the newscast 2 explain @ 9:30
    Young StefChi Snowjee504
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these are good
    Max.LUClEN
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fuck is black twitter? That shit sound jim crow-ish and extra corny.

Halfabrick wrote: »
    black twitter is basically the black community on twitter

I don't think it's that hard to figure out....

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭