Dave Chapelle mad soft smh

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dave was in my city last night and one dude yelled "im rick james ? " and he told everybody they sucked and walked off stage ... my pockets took a L last night

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw he wasn't heckled one ? ? yelled im rich James ? and he spazed and dipped was on stage for like 3 minutes ... get yall refunds
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a June 2004 stand-up performance in Sacramento, California, Chappelle walked off the stage after berating his audience for constantly shouting "I'm Rick James, ? !," which became a catchphrase from the popular "Rick James" sketch. After a few minutes, Chappelle returned and continued by saying, "The show is ruining my life." He stated that he disliked working "20 hours a day" and that the popularity of the show was making it difficult for him to continue his stand-up career, which was "the most important thing" to him. He also told the audience:
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    But damn man you gotta expect ? to be yelling rick james though you still gotta keep it movin mad ... dave on the bull with this tour. Katt williams is next and idk if I should cop the tickets
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man when I was in hs when that rick James skit everybody was saying " I'm Rick James ? "
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But damn man you gotta expect ? to be yelling rick james though you still gotta keep it movin mad ... dave on the bull with this tour. Katt williams is next and idk if I should cop the tickets

na bruh...Katt Williams a real ? . If he was in that situation that Dave was in he would have roasted the dude for a minute and got back to the show. I been to one of his shows. He puts on a good show.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats ? up.....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Damn y'all ? lose. He was here a month ago and he went into detail about that line even did it so the white boys would ? screaming it.

'I cant go out with my kids w/out people sayin rick james bytch'. Please don't tell me he's still 'explaining' that?

He explained that 5 yrs ago! Is he still on that?

I respect whatever spiritual place he is at now, but for the other 15 years of his life the ngga was a comedian. Nobody put a gun to his head and made him do ? ...AND he got paid handsomly for it. Thats my ngga but i refuse to feel sympathy for Dave Chapelle

/rant

edit: Got damn just saw Max post. 2004?!!?!? Ngga, he been salty about this for a DECADE. foh! Lol smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Damn y'all ? lose. He was here a month ago and he went into detail about that line even did it so the white boys would ? screaming it.

This is ? hilarious because its true
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't blame him, I'd personally slap ? and ? that interrupt my routine.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Dave doesn't handle hecklers well...tickets cost too ? much for him to be that sensitive.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It would have been ? Hilarious ? said " Im rich ? " dropped mike and walked off stage ... i need to write for him

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He put on a good show when he came to my city, some dudes even started fighting up in the balcony & the show went on
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave is a troubled black man, b....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »

na bruh...Katt Williams a real ? . If he was in that situation that Dave was in he would have roasted the dude for a minute and got back to the show. I been to one of his shows. He puts on a good show.

Nah Katt woulda had a meltdown and threatened the ? , which woulda been funny in itself...

haha yeah he does have that crazy little ? kinda vibe to him. But if u look at some of his recent interviews he explains why he was spazzing recently.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave was in my city last night and one dude yelled "im rick james ? " and he told everybody they sucked and walked off stage ... my pockets took a L last night

it sounds like he knows the difference between being an entertainer and being your monkey. remember mickey mouse caught an ass whoopin by him at Disney world for doing the same thing. *see dave chapelles for what it's worth.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »

Nah Katt woulda had a meltdown and threatened the ? , which woulda been funny in itself...

haha yeah he does have that crazy little ? kinda vibe to him. But if u look at some of his recent interviews he explains why he was spazzing recently.

nah katt would have went in the audience and went up side somebodies head with the mic and after the show he would have got chased down by a gang of Mexicans and got rescued by suge knight.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    but for real dave hated chapelle show that part of the reason he went to Africa . he was only a performer that show and script was being written for him. he felt like the writters were laughing at him and black people that's why he backed out of that multimillion dollar deal he didn't want to sell out and keep his integrity. how else would you expect him to react with some idiot in the audience yelling i'm rick james ? .