Options
2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell nah, I don't really like yall like that
    kai_valya wrote: »
    to muslims, this thought process is crazy. how can you die for someone else's sins?

and why do you even have to die for sins? why not just repent? like seriously, what does someone dying do to sins, make them magically disappear?

when jesus died 4 our sins he basically canceled out what eve did 2 bring sin into this world... yes sin is still in this world but now if you repent you can be forgivin..

How the hell does "? in the flesh" only become relevant in his 30's?

It wasn't until his baptism that anyone even cared for Jesus.

What was Jesus/? doing before then?

? is wack.

Jesus become obsessed as delusional as ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    to muslims, this thought process is crazy. how can you die for someone else's sins?

and why do you even have to die for sins? why not just repent? like seriously, what does someone dying do to sins, make them magically disappear?

when jesus died 4 our sins he basically canceled out what eve did 2 bring sin into this world... yes sin is still in this world but now if you repent you can be forgivin..

? is wack.

Jesus become obsessed and delusional as ? .

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in sins.

It's a stupid concept, actually
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course, I mean my momma's included in that
    Die so that the mass majority of people can ridicule my reason for dying, think that I never even existed and then continue to sin anyways?

Nah I'm good on that.

its not 4 you tho... it shows the ultimate selflessness
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i haven't gotten to that point spiritually yet...

i believe in holding folk accountable
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did adam and eve go to hell?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is wack.

4 a person that's anti religious u really like bein in religious threads...
  • VIBE
    Options

? is wack.

4 a person that's anti religious u really like bein in religious threads...

My former delusions still interest me.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL @ having no response though.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So it's morally just for an omniscient ? to hold a grudge against all of humanity for the personal sins of two people?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

So it's morally just for an omniscient ? to hold a grudge against all of humanity for the personal sins of two people?

^ another reason why Jesus cannot be "? ", they're two extremely different beings.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jesus" "died" for the "sins"/errors of human beings. There is nothing to do but forgive someone who has no idea how they've erred. It is not that our sins were/are washed away, it means because we don't know wtf we are doing to start off, we are forgiven of our ignorance and we are given room for correction(not punishment<--church ideology), you don't stop making errors whether you believe in "jesus" or not, to err IS human. We have not the wisdom and understanding to not make mistakes, unless we learn from our "sins".
  • VIBE
    Options
    What do you consider sins, BA?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    What do you consider sins, BA?
    On a base level, ignorance, all errors/sins in life, come from ignorance.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well...if sin is just about errors and mistakes, then there would be some sense of justification for our humanity. But, sin is more than that. Sin is what makes Death certain in every way in ? 's Eyes. It's declaring people already dead whether they are living righteously or wickedly. Sin is something that our morality can't save us from.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am a self centered mother ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Well...if sin is just about errors and mistakes, then there would be some sense of justification for our humanity.

That's what the word means, to err or to miss the mark.
  • alissowack
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Well...if sin is just about errors and mistakes, then there would be some sense of justification for our humanity.

Missing the mark doesn't necessarily mean that you made a mistake. I can be perfect in my actions and yet be be imperfect in my intentions. The "sinning" comes when our hearts fall short of having ? 's Divine Discernment for the things of the world.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Missing the mark doesn't necessarily mean that you made a mistake. I can be perfect in my actions and yet be be imperfect in my intentions. The "sinning" comes when our hearts fall short of having ? 's Divine Discernment for the things of the world.

That sounds like ignorance.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ......This some bizarre weird ? .......
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The world could die twice for all I care
  • alissowack
    edited September 2013
    Options

Though I can have my moments, it would be ignorant of me...to tell you that I know, through divine revelation, what ? wants for you in your life. You've probably had a few try to tell you that.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Though I can have my moments, it would be ignorant of me...to tell you that I know, through divine revelation, what ? wants for you in your life. You've probably had a few try to tell you that.

Selling something that's not even yours to sell...LOL
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Looks at the Miley Cyrus sig*

Die for THAT kinda ? ? Naw, I'm good....