Do ? get treated with more royalty?

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    So, if Black people are getting worse treatment than ? people, where does that leave the black ? population?

In a better position than straight Black people ?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the lifestyle of a homosexual being some sort of agenda thats sweeping through the nation like a virus.
    I laff at you dudes who feel like you can "catch the ? ". That wreaks of a strong level of insecurity with your own personal sexual preference.

Like ? said.. start with electing community leaders and local politicians that reflect your communities needs or pool your own resources together and build a force that way.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye bruh, who's the ? ass ? flagging my post?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? from BC >>> ? of this time.

You and your kids would have been ? by the king and your wife would be his hoe in those days. Especially Nero.

? had to flood them out or else ? would get treated like them ? on OZ.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    well, ? often don't have to deal with spending their money on kids. so a lot of disposable income that they spend within their community makes for that wealth
    ? are pushing themselves into every area of American society and every culture and subculture. you have to reject from homosexuality in every area or else it will spread everywhere.

yeah, because ? never existed before they wanted to get married

and in countries where they allow ? to get married, the ? have totally taken over the country and turned everyone ?

8-|

Look, ? are all out in the open everywhere now and you know it was not like this 10 years ago so stop fronting like you don't understand what i mean. Everyone is pandering to them and THAT is clear and evident.

you're point being?

what exactly do you think is gonna be the negative impact of ? people getting married, i'll wait

I never said anything about them getting married kai, i don't want them to but i don't believe ? marriage is what this thread is about. Lets keep it real the media is going out of it's way to be ? friendly and the homosexuals are pushing themselves on society

to the bolded, would you rather they went back to ? bashing? why is the bolded a bad thing, ? forbid we treat people with respect like they are human beings

and wth does "the homosexuals are pushing themselves on society" even mean? how does one push themselves on society? by wanting their existence to be acknowledged. you would like for all the ? to go into hiding and pretend they don't exist huh?

if you think being ? is wrong, you know what you can do about it? don't be ? yourself, that's it. you seem like the one that wants to push your beliefs onto society

are you done with your ? loving speech.

first of all the media should be unbiased and should not push any social agenda, the pro-? propaganda that we are always bombarded with is disgusting, every news channel has some pro-? focus that tries to convince you that the people who are against the mainstreaming of homosexuality are either crazy or secretly ? themselves.

? have all the human rights they have always had, getting married or openly being in the military is not a human right no matter how much the ? try to convince you otherwise. homosexuals are pushing themselves on society by socially engineering people to accept their sexuality as being equally as good as hetrosexuality you see this on the news you see it in the movies and

what is really sick is that they are now focused on the children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OfA8Y6xm8

we can acknowledge their existence without promoting it they treat their sexuality like it's a ? ethnic group or religious group, with rainbow flags and pride days, it's utter ? . You want to be a ? that is your business but stop with the promotion of it just shut the ? up about it.
  • zombie
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    We had a debate on Talib Kweli commenting on ? in hip hop in The Reason. I was giving n*ggas that work. Some guys are either real immature or not secure with their own sexuality.
    well, ? often don't have to deal with spending their money on kids. so a lot of disposable income that they spend within their community makes for that wealth
    ? are pushing themselves into every area of American society and every culture and subculture. you have to reject from homosexuality in every area or else it will spread everywhere.

and in countries where they allow ? to get married, the ? have totally taken over the country and turned everyone ?

8-|

Look, ? are all out in the open everywhere now and you know it was not like this 10 years ago so stop fronting like you don't understand what i mean. Everyone is pandering to them and THAT is clear and evident.

you're point being?

what exactly do you think is gonna be the negative impact of ? people getting married, i'll wait

I never said anything about them getting married kai, i don't want them to but i don't believe ? marriage is what this thread is about. Lets keep it real the media is going out of it's way to be ? friendly and the homosexuals are pushing themselves on society

to the bolded, would you rather they went back to ? bashing? why is the bolded a bad thing, ? forbid we treat people with respect like they are human beings

and wth does "the homosexuals are pushing themselves on society" even mean? how does one push themselves on society? by wanting their existence to be acknowledged. you would like for all the ? to go into hiding and pretend they don't exist huh?

if you think being ? is wrong, you know what you can do about it? don't be ? yourself, that's it. you seem like the one that wants to push your beliefs onto society
    I'm reading this feeling like a proud dad 'n sh*t. Good post!

What a ? a cornball

you gave no "work" in that debate you just posted non-stop lies and fallacies with no proof or credible explanation for your stance.
  • zombie
    Options
    lol @ the lifestyle of a homosexual being some sort of agenda thats sweeping through the nation like a virus.
    I laff at you dudes who feel like you can "catch the ? ". That wreaks of a strong level of insecurity with your own personal sexual preference.

Like ? said.. start with electing community leaders and local politicians that reflect your communities needs or pool your own resources together and build a force that way.

You can't catch being ? but ? since the 1970's have been trying there best to brainwash the public into accepting different forms of sexuality and now they are starting with the youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3C31yuURg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You don't need to be brainwashed to think two consenting adults sexual preference shouldn't mean they're treated as less than
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottomline is homosexuals in the last 40 years in this country have rose to positions of power and wealth.. And now they can push they agendas... As a community they carry alot of weight now..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The irony in this thread is hilarious.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is all in the devil's plan
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bible says the last days will be as in the days of Noah.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I don't necessarily dislike ? people but I do think homosexuality is a mental disorder.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so sneak dissa flagged my post, i see why
    aw3hwg.png
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    The bible says the last days will be as in the days of Noah.

The bible says a lot of wack ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ? kills me when they applaud homos like they are war heroes whom faced unbelievable odds and still stood up to fulfill their duty.

Maphukas say they ? and people start cheering...

This world is full of dumb ?

Being a ? and giving up ? for ? and going to hell is a war I commend them for. I just love ? too much so I dunno how they do it. ? blessed us with women and eternal life so to each it's own.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get treated better than ?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had a debate on Talib Kweli commenting on ? in hip hop in The Reason. I was giving n*ggas that work. Some guys are either real immature or not secure with their own sexuality.

8-|

you're point being?

What a ? a cornball

you gave no "work" in that debate you just posted non-stop lies and fallacies with no proof or credible explanation for your stance.
    You've resorted to namecalling now while I always respected you and your opinion? It's no shame in admitting you lost a debate and this internet sh*t ain't that serious anyway.
  • zombie
    Options

8-|

you're point being?

What a ? a cornball

You've resorted to namecalling now while I always respected you and your opinion? It's no shame in admitting you lost a debate and this internet sh*t ain't that serious anyway.

You won no debate, because you gave no proof for your claims you only spread non-truths ignorantly and i called you a cornball because that is what you come off as, it's not like a cursed at you so don't be so sensitive.
  • Muhannad
    Options

8-|

you're point being?

What a ? a cornball

You won no debate, because you gave no proof for your claims you only spread non-truths ignorantly and i called you a cornball because that is what you come off as, it's not like a cursed at you so don't be so sensitive.
    Like I said in that other thread we have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm sensitive but you're the one resorting to namecalling? Ok. I have my opinion on how you're coming off in not only this thread but other threads as well but I'ma keep that to myself.
    I just didn't expect you to disrespect me, since I never called you out your name in any thread but it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
  • zombie
    Options

8-|

you're point being?

What a ? a cornball

Like I said in that other thread we have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm sensitive but you're the one resorting to namecalling? Ok. I have my opinion on how you're coming off in not only this thread but other threads as well but I'ma keep that to myself.
    I just didn't expect you to disrespect me, since I never called you out your name in any thread but it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

calling someone a cornball is the least disrespectful to call someone so stop crying and what ever i call you is besides the point , you did not prove your case in this thread or the other one.
  • Muhannad
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Back ontopic. Why won't you hear other 'minorities' like Asians or Jews complain about preferential treatment being 'given' to groups like ? ? Why is it always dusty n*ggas with a sense of entitlement doing the complaining? You won't hear these Asians or Jews complain because they understand the game. They keep money within their communities and have lobbygroups to push their agendas. They're not worried about a ? person. People need to wake up.......
  • Sour-Cream
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think us black people must stick together and act like ? to rise in positions of power. So far we're going in the right direction with skinny jeans, skateboards, Drake and lil Wayne music, keep up the good work guys.