What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

PlayStation 4 Camera Includes Voice Recognition

24

Replies

  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I think what's lost with the kinect thing is that it will be an integral part of making your experience streamlined tenfold. the eye will be to yall what kinect 1 was to 360.. an after thought that is cool for family type things. Kinect 2 is way more than that dunnies

    I don't think you've been paying attention. The whole point of this thread is that all the crap that they've been boosting the kinect 2 for as far as controls and streamlining the process can also be done with the Eye2. The Eye 2 can perform face and voice recognition as well as navigational controls. What is it that the Kinect 2 has been shown to do that the Eye 2 can't do? I'm not saying the Kinect isn't more advanced or can't do more than the Eye 2 because we all know it can. However, from a practical standpoint, what has been shown that will be really useful that we know the Eye 2 can't do?
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Not to mention that forcing that functionality into other games isn't exactly going to endear the games to people.

    you must have never played a "kinect enabled" game before.. there is nothing forced on you, just optional things that ADD to the experience of the game. for example on splintercell if you have a kinect, instead of the typical noise maker on gadgets, you can record your own sound to be played to distract people.. on madden you can do voice audibles, things like that..

    You're only making my point for me. All that stuff can be done with the Move too. So there is nothing that is stopping 3rd parties from making "move enabled" games in the same vein. If they way they implement it is clever and good, people will cop the Eye 2. If it's just unnecessary fluff people will ignore it. It's the same shit with the Kinect. The only difference is that whether any of that stuff is good or not, you will have already paid for the Kinect.

    I think the problem here is that people are making a bunch of baseless assumptions about the Eye 2, what it can/can't do, and how Sony plans to push it. There was never any reason to believe that the Eye 2 wouldn't be able to do anything, there is no reason to believe that no one will by the Eye 2 because it isn't packaged especially given there will be at least one bundle released containing it, and there is no reason to believe Sony and developers will abandon supporting the Eye 2 right away if it doesn't sell highly straight out of the gate.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for a Tom Clancy type game where your can use voice and hand signals to order your team around.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    You still salty about the XBOX One controller being perfect? LOL.

    Look, one impacts gameplay/UI...the other does not. No one will buy, use or develop for Eye, just like the last two gens. Sony is not supporting it. No matter what outdated tech is built into the PlayStation camera, none of it is built into the actual console so It will flop. Period.

    It is what it is.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    On topic, anybody who didn't think this would be the case was an idiot. Voice recognition isn't even a difficult thing to do these days. If the Eye 2 didn't come out of the box with the capability, you can bet it would have been patched in at some time.

    Choice here does suck IMO. Everyone will choose not to buy it. So it will flop and there won't be any decent voice/motion controlled games. Developers won't risk it.

    Xbox guarantees to developers that everyone will have a kinect.

    I don't think either of these lines of thinking are valid. It's silly to even bring up the PS2 era Eye because it was basically an afterthought that generation and very little was put into making use of it. In the current generation the Move was tacked on, so again it wasn't developed as well as it could have been. Next generation, Sony has already put support behind the Eye 2 and it's development. So the quality of its usage and the way it is integrated will automatically be better.

    Also, I fail to see how integrating the Kinect with the XB1 will make people like Motion Controls in games any better. If people really aren't interested in those kinds of games, they aren't going to buy them just because the kinect is pacaged with the system. Not to mention that forcing that functionality into other games isn't exactly going to endear the games to people.

    On the flipside, people who want to play those kinds of games on the PS4 will get the Eye. It's that simple. If no one wants it, then it failing is no big deal. That said, I'm not convinced it will fail. After all, there is a market for it even among PS faithfuls. Also, as I pointed out before, Sony has already invested in making the Eye 2 a better peripheral. If they've done enough to make it interesting, people will buy the Eye 2. Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard for them.

    I didn't say any of the shit you talked about.

    I'm saying. I probably wouldn't buy a kinect separately. But since its coming with it I'll probably make use of it and will more likely buy games that use the thing.


    You must be high as fuck or you're just KOTA trying to act normal.
    focus
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    You still salty about the XBOX One controller being perfect? LOL.

    Look, one impacts gameplay/UI...the other does not. No one will buy, use or develop for Eye, just like the last two gens. Sony is not supporting it. No matter what outdated tech is built into the PlayStation camera, none of it is built into the actual console so It will flop. Period.

    It is what it is.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    On topic, anybody who didn't think this would be the case was an idiot. Voice recognition isn't even a difficult thing to do these days. If the Eye 2 didn't come out of the box with the capability, you can bet it would have been patched in at some time.

    Choice here does suck IMO. Everyone will choose not to buy it. So it will flop and there won't be any decent voice/motion controlled games. Developers won't risk it.

    Xbox guarantees to developers that everyone will have a kinect.

    I don't think either of these lines of thinking are valid. It's silly to even bring up the PS2 era Eye because it was basically an afterthought that generation and very little was put into making use of it. In the current generation the Move was tacked on, so again it wasn't developed as well as it could have been. Next generation, Sony has already put support behind the Eye 2 and it's development. So the quality of its usage and the way it is integrated will automatically be better.

    Also, I fail to see how integrating the Kinect with the XB1 will make people like Motion Controls in games any better. If people really aren't interested in those kinds of games, they aren't going to buy them just because the kinect is pacaged with the system. Not to mention that forcing that functionality into other games isn't exactly going to endear the games to people.

    On the flipside, people who want to play those kinds of games on the PS4 will get the Eye. It's that simple. If no one wants it, then it failing is no big deal. That said, I'm not convinced it will fail. After all, there is a market for it even among PS faithfuls. Also, as I pointed out before, Sony has already invested in making the Eye 2 a better peripheral. If they've done enough to make it interesting, people will buy the Eye 2. Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard for them.

    I didn't say any of the shit you talked about.

    I'm saying. I probably wouldn't buy a kinect separately. But since its coming with it I'll probably make use of it and will more likely buy games that use the thing.


    You must be high as fuck or you're just KOTA trying to act normal.

    Are you being serious right now? I mean I know it might have been kinda confusing since I quoted two different people and responded to them in turn instead of just separating them. But anyone with reasonable reading comprehension should have been able to read the posts to which I was replying and apply my statements adequately.

    You specifically said that being able to choose whether your want the Eye or not is a bad choice because everyone will choose not to buy it. I responded directly to that in the last paragraph by saying that people who like those kinds of games will buy it. I also pointed out that if they put enough into making it so that the Eye enhances other games, even people that aren't big on Motion Controls will give it a try. You also said that it will flop. Again, I responded directly to what you said by pointing out that if no one who owns a PS4 wants Motion Controls, then flopping is not a big deal. There isn't much purpose in trying to service a market that isn't there.

    Did you just want to be a smartass really bad or something and figured actually reading the post would only hinder your ability to do that?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    Karl.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kno one thing for sure... ps4 don't have a snap core feature and the kinect is gone be beast with that. I could care less anymore arguing cuz nobody choice will be altered
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
    focus
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I kno one thing for sure... ps4 don't have a snap core feature and the kinect is gone be beast with that. I could care less anymore arguing cuz nobody choice will be altered

    Just curious, how do you know that for sure? I'm guessing you're talking about the Snap Mode that lets the user switch between various apps and such using voice commands and hand gestures.

    We know the PS4 can switch between different apps on the fly and we also know the Eye 2 provides for voice navigation, so what makes you think the two functions won't work together?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    yes sir, i am talking about snap mode and it aint just apps and such... u know this already
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I really don't know. I was really asking what was so special about it that you think the PS4 won't be able to do it. Based on what little I know, it's just something that allows you to be able to switch between various things running on the system. Basically standard multitasking with added voice and physical gesture support. If it's more to it than that, let me know.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox can guarantee that function with Kinect.

    You may have to fork out for the eyeball or whatever if PS4 has the function. But we all know what you're all like with spending a bit of extra cash for an enhanced product.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Karl. wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    You still salty about the XBOX One controller being perfect? LOL.

    Look, one impacts gameplay/UI...the other does not. No one will buy, use or develop for Eye, just like the last two gens. Sony is not supporting it. No matter what outdated tech is built into the PlayStation camera, none of it is built into the actual console so It will flop. Period.

    It is what it is.
    Karl. wrote: »
    Gotta love focus. M$ gives you the pointless choice between rechargeable batteries or regular double AA batteries for the controller -> Choice is always good. Sony gives you the option to choose whether or not you get the Eye 2 -> Choice sucks.

    On topic, anybody who didn't think this would be the case was an idiot. Voice recognition isn't even a difficult thing to do these days. If the Eye 2 didn't come out of the box with the capability, you can bet it would have been patched in at some time.

    Choice here does suck IMO. Everyone will choose not to buy it. So it will flop and there won't be any decent voice/motion controlled games. Developers won't risk it.

    Xbox guarantees to developers that everyone will have a kinect.

    I don't think either of these lines of thinking are valid. It's silly to even bring up the PS2 era Eye because it was basically an afterthought that generation and very little was put into making use of it. In the current generation the Move was tacked on, so again it wasn't developed as well as it could have been. Next generation, Sony has already put support behind the Eye 2 and it's development. So the quality of its usage and the way it is integrated will automatically be better.

    Also, I fail to see how integrating the Kinect with the XB1 will make people like Motion Controls in games any better. If people really aren't interested in those kinds of games, they aren't going to buy them just because the kinect is pacaged with the system. Not to mention that forcing that functionality into other games isn't exactly going to endear the games to people.

    On the flipside, people who want to play those kinds of games on the PS4 will get the Eye. It's that simple. If no one wants it, then it failing is no big deal. That said, I'm not convinced it will fail. After all, there is a market for it even among PS faithfuls. Also, as I pointed out before, Sony has already invested in making the Eye 2 a better peripheral. If they've done enough to make it interesting, people will buy the Eye 2. Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard for them.

    I didn't say any of the shit you talked about.

    I'm saying. I probably wouldn't buy a kinect separately. But since its coming with it I'll probably make use of it and will more likely buy games that use the thing.


    You must be high as fuck or you're just KOTA trying to act normal.

    Are you being serious right now? I mean I know it might have been kinda confusing since I quoted two different people and responded to them in turn instead of just separating them. But anyone with reasonable reading comprehension should have been able to read the posts to which I was replying and apply my statements adequately.

    You specifically said that being able to choose whether your want the Eye or not is a bad choice because everyone will choose not to buy it. I responded directly to that in the last paragraph by saying that people who like those kinds of games will buy it. I also pointed out that if they put enough into making it so that the Eye enhances other games, even people that aren't big on Motion Controls will give it a try. You also said that it will flop. Again, I responded directly to what you said by pointing out that if no one who owns a PS4 wants Motion Controls, then flopping is not a big deal. There isn't much purpose in trying to service a market that isn't there.

    Did you just want to be a smartass really bad or something and figured actually reading the post would only hinder your ability to do that?

    I just reread it and you are addressing things I didn't even say.

    I didn't say "the Kinect with the XB1 will make people like Motion Controls in games any better."

    I said developers are more likely to develop for Kinect because Xbox guarantees everyone will own one. Larger market, less risk, more games.

    Whereas PS4 doesn't guarantee that. Smaller market, more risk, less games.


    This is assuming both consoles sell well. It is also my opinion that there will be a lot more kinect owners than eyeball owners. Simply because it comes with the console and gives maximum exposure of the hardware to the gamers.

    Sony ain't backing the eyeball like that.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Karl. wrote: »
    Xbox can guarantee that function with Kinect.

    You may have to fork out for the eyeball or whatever if PS4 has the function. But we all know what you're all like with spending a bit of extra cash for an enhanced product.

    I'm pretty sure PS4 can guarantee that function with the Eye 2. If people want it, they will buy it. If they don't give a fuck they won't. It's true that some PS users will whine about having to spend money on an enhanced product. The fact that a ton of them cried about needing PS+ to play multiplayer even the value of PS+ far exceeds it's cost and some of the money will likely go to improving the PSN. That said, a lot of us have no problem putting for the funds if it's worth. However, if it's an enhancement we don't give a fuck about, why should we spend money on it? Who goes around buying things they don't want and have no need of?
    Karl. wrote: »
    I just reread it and you are addressing things I didn't even say.

    I didn't say "the Kinect with the XB1 will make people like Motion Controls in games any better."

    I said developers are more likely to develop for Kinect because Xbox guarantees everyone will own one. Larger market, less risk, more games.

    Whereas PS4 doesn't guarantee that. Smaller market, more risk, less games.


    This is assuming both consoles sell well. It is also my opinion that there will be a lot more kinect owners than eyeball owners. Simply because it comes with the console and gives maximum exposure of the hardware to the gamers.

    Sony ain't backing the eyeball like that.

    I think you're mixing up what I meant as a response to you and what I meant as a response to kang. I never said that you said that integrating the kinect will make people like motion gaming better. I just pointed out that you're wrong to say that no one will buy it. People who do like that type of thing will buy it. The Move sold over 15 million units and probably would have sold more if the developer support was better. Packaged or not, if developers make good use of the functionality people will buy.

    It's already clear Sony is backing the Eye 2 more than the original Move setup. Will that be enough to keep it viable? I don't know, maybe not, but I don't think it will just outright flop.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys saying one device can do this while the other can't and one is better than the other as if you even seen it or used it for yourselves.

    XB1 couldn't even give you a release date before today but someone the product is so much better than the other that had a release date weeks now.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Well, there have been numerous live demonstrations, hands on previews, and impressions about Kinect 2. All positive. I can't remember a negative one anyway.

    In @TheLoniousMonk's defense, we could all assume the Eye 3 or whatever does all sorts of things...since Sony has never once demo'd it. They haven't even confirmed this voice recognition rumor. Who needs proof? Might as well let your imaginations run wild until the reality sets in come November.

    PSN-Canibusskanggoodie
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    You guys saying one device can do this while the other can't and one is better than the other as if you even seen it or used it for yourselves.

    XB1 couldn't even give you a release date before today but someone the product is so much better than the other that had a release date weeks now.

    I didn't say it was better. I basically said it was a better move by Xbox to attract more developers to make Kinect games.

    Its a fact that Kinect is more high tech than the eyeball(old tech). The proof is out there.

    The time they announce the release date means nothing.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Monk. I agree people will buy it. Just the fact Kinect is shipped with the console guarantees a large customer base straight away.
    CJkanggoodie
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    You guys saying one device can do this while the other can't and one is better than the other as if you even seen it or used it for yourselves.

    XB1 couldn't even give you a release date before today but someone the product is so much better than the other that had a release date weeks now.

    I didn't say it was better. I basically said it was a better move by Xbox to attract more developers to make Kinect games.

    Its a fact that Kinect is more high tech than the eyeball(old tech). The proof is out there.

    The time they announce the release date means nothing.


    ok boss ....

    CaptainBritain.jpg
    Karl.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Well, there have been numerous live demonstrations, hands on previews, and impressions about Kinect 2. All positive. I can't remember a negative one anyway.

    In @TheLoniousMonk's defense, we could all assume the Eye 3 or whatever does all sorts of things...since Sony has never once demo'd it. They haven't even confirmed this voice recognition rumor. Who needs proof? Might as well let your imaginations run wild until the reality sets in come November.

    What you say is true. Other than that playroom demo, very little has been revealed about the Eye 2. That said, most of the shit that people are getting so excited about with the Kinect really isn't anything new. Voice controls have been available for computers for ages. So like I said before, anyone who thought that the Eye 2 wouldn't be able to do it weren't very bright. It still remains to be seen how the Eye 2 stacks up against the Kinect 2. We know for a fact that technologically the Kinect 2 shits all over the Eye 2, however in the context of gaming, we still don't really know.
    Karl. wrote: »
    @Monk. I agree people will buy it. Just the fact Kinect is shipped with the console guarantees a large customer base straight away.

    I agree with you there. I'm not saying that having the Kinect bundled with the system isn't a good look for making sure it's supported. I'm just saying that Sony giving the choice not to get the Eye 2 isn't the death knell for it that some are suggesting.

    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I really don't know. I was really asking what was so special about it that you think the PS4 won't be able to do it. Based on what little I know, it's just something that allows you to be able to switch between various things running on the system. Basically standard multitasking with added voice and physical gesture support. If it's more to it than that, let me know.

    it aint just switching, its actually running both things at the same time on the screen
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
    focus
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Nah I really don't know. I was really asking what was so special about it that you think the PS4 won't be able to do it. Based on what little I know, it's just something that allows you to be able to switch between various things running on the system. Basically standard multitasking with added voice and physical gesture support. If it's more to it than that, let me know.

    it aint just switching, its actually running both things at the same time on the screen

    Once again, you're assuming that the PS4 won't be able to do something that is child's play for pretty much every computer OS and is even being done on phones nowadays. In other words, if we don't see it on the PS4, it's not because it's something they couldn't do. It's because they didn't think it was necessary. You can bet if that changes, they would patch the functionality in.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Nah I really don't know. I was really asking what was so special about it that you think the PS4 won't be able to do it. Based on what little I know, it's just something that allows you to be able to switch between various things running on the system. Basically standard multitasking with added voice and physical gesture support. If it's more to it than that, let me know.

    it aint just switching, its actually running both things at the same time on the screen

    Once again, you're assuming that the PS4 won't be able to do something that is child's play for pretty much every computer OS

    LOL. And just what OS would that be exactly? Oh, you mean Windows, right? Right. So...what OS does Sony have that will make this so easy for them to implement? They already don't have the best track record...

    PS1
    PS1%20on%20laptop.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

    PS2
    cardsmenu.jpg
    0.jpg

    PS3
    menu-system-update.jpg
    ps3-1.jpg

    PSN-Canibusskanggoodie
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they havent announced a feature for the PS4 by this time, why would YOU assume it gonna be a feature of the system? M$ announced the snap mode like 4 months ago and has showed its capabilites already.

    Alot of niggas poo poo the fact that your'e finnally gonna be able to watch tv and play games at the same time, like they wouldnt be hyped if the ps4 did the same thing..
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
    focus
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    if they havent announced a feature for the PS4 by this time, why would YOU assume it gonna be a feature of the system? M$ announced the snap mode like 4 months ago and has showed its capabilites already.

    Alot of niggas poo poo the fact that your'e finnally gonna be able to watch tv and play games at the same time, like they wouldnt be hyped if the ps4 did the same thing..



    Dying to do this ^ ^ ^
    Karl.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Nah I really don't know. I was really asking what was so special about it that you think the PS4 won't be able to do it. Based on what little I know, it's just something that allows you to be able to switch between various things running on the system. Basically standard multitasking with added voice and physical gesture support. If it's more to it than that, let me know.

    it aint just switching, its actually running both things at the same time on the screen

    Once again, you're assuming that the PS4 won't be able to do something that is child's play for pretty much every computer OS

    LOL. And just what OS would that be exactly? Oh, you mean Windows, right? Right. So...what OS does Sony have that will make this so easy for them to implement? They already don't have the best track record...

    PS1
    PS1%20on%20laptop.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

    PS2
    cardsmenu.jpg
    0.jpg

    PS3
    menu-system-update.jpg
    ps3-1.jpg

    No Windows is not the only OS that allows for multiple apps open in the same window. Again, there are at least three mobile programs that allow for the same thing. So yeah, it's pretty stupid for you to bring up the PS1 OS as proof that the PS4 OS won't be able to do something. Seriously, I know you'll dickride to the death, but at least make arguments that look like you put some thought behind them.
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    if they havent announced a feature for the PS4 by this time, why would YOU assume it gonna be a feature of the system? M$ announced the snap mode like 4 months ago and has showed its capabilites already.

    Alot of niggas poo poo the fact that your'e finnally gonna be able to watch tv and play games at the same time, like they wouldnt be hyped if the ps4 did the same thing..

    Sony hasn't officially announced some of the specs of the system either. Does that mean those specs don't exist? M$ has been a lot more forthcoming about all aspects of their system. So it doesn't make a lot of sense to say that features must not exist because they haven't been announced, especially give that this very topic was created to present capabilities that have been in place from the start but were just now announced.

    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Windows is not the only OS that allows for multiple apps open in the same window. Again, there are at least three mobile programs that allow for the same thing.

    So the question was..."What OS does Sony have that will make this so easy for them to implement?" I never said Windows was the "only" OS that allows multiple applications to be open, but is Sony going to license iOS for PS4? Android? Help me understand...


    PSN-Canibuss
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] sucka ass niggas trying to debate over shit they dont know about.....if the company theirselves havent confirmed it how the hell would you know before them? lol
    joshuaboykanggoodiefocus
Sign In or Register to comment.