What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform"-Drake

DetroitBoi313DetroitBoi313 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
"I didn't really have anything to say about it," Drake says of the verse, which has so far inspired responses from A$AP Rocky, Joey Bada$$, former Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson and too many others to count. "It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me. That's all it was. I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform. So when that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/5679937/drakes-nothing-was-the-same-the-billboard-cover-story
More of the interview here

CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikeyA$AP_A$TONStillFaggyAFAjackson17JDSTAYWITITR.D.gnsT. SanfordnycdieselMuhannadsmokelahomamiamivice30532DaysOfInfiniti#1hiphopjunki3CJfortyacresspit_fiyaCeLLaR-DooRCottonCitySlimKLICHE9TRAYblack caesartexas409TheRicanKingMARIO_DROshtoopidBcotton5verbal jukeOGClarenceBoddickerBarryHallsKingFreemanBodhijust.might.b.okiron man1IceBergTaylorBelovedAfeniRubato Garciafreshb651purpngoldSolitary SoldierSplackavellixxCivicxxalibabaDaBullevoljeanyesLOLCLinternationalWhoisDonG???HustleThaDon

Replies

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH

Feelings

... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

danielleandramel
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In b4 he back tracks and "clarifies" that he and Kenny are friends
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    DR. JEKB_A
  • hahanopehahanope Posts: 227
    Drake fails again....smh
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUT IT IN A RAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!

^^This.

Probably shook tho
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    put in a rap™
    yeah he clown...
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    September 17.
    Drake's the top dog in rap. Niggas gonna learn today September 17.

Love this friendly competition brewing between everybody.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    The only ones I thought /could/ respond was ASAP ,Cole and Drake,and they all scared of losing their friendship with Kendrick .
  • lonestarglonestarg HoustonE TxPosts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Came in here to say ^^^ that til then stfu Drake! Lol how u gon nothing was the same if aint shit changed
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    hahanope wrote: »
    The only ones I thought /could/ respond was ASAP ,Cole and Drake,and they all scared of losing their friendship with Kendrick .

or unlike the ''stupid fans'', they understood it wasn't a dis.
    No, I understand it wasn't a diss. I just think they should still respond, just off the Fact that Kdot said he was better than them, and trying to murder them. If someone called me out,diss or no diss, best believe I'm coming with the best bars I can .

lonestargValentinez A. Kaiser
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    The nigga's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the nigga to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

YES!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    SneakDZAesco sopranoiron man1illedout
  • lonestarglonestarg HoustonE TxPosts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »

or unlike the ''stupid fans'', they understood it wasn't a dis.
    No, I understand it wasn't a diss. I just think they should still respond, just off the Fact that Kdot said he was better than them, and trying to murder them. If someone called me out,diss or no diss, best believe I'm coming with the best bars I can .

Cosign! Rap use to be a competitive sport! Now u got niggas being soft acting hard if thats the case Drake the king of soft hard niggas like a Starbust oh fukn walkn talkn contradiction juicy yet a solid gtfoh lol

Its sad when u see more competitive dance niggas battling it out over so called rappers and lyricist

texasdaking88
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    The nigga's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there.

Ok, he shoulda put his response on the album then, you know 'Ether' style

But he's already killed that momentum with that bitchmade (literally) comment he made
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping he drops an ill album.
    niggasthesedays