"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform"-Drake

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Called that ? a starburst lmaoo yall ? stupid
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He clearly said he responded. Well not clearly
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said when that day presents itself, he was asked in an interview with billboard ain't like he was on hot 97 or some ? .

I'm expecting him to take a shot at Kendrick on his albumtho. I mean forvall those non mentioned ? there was a rush to get a response while its buzzing to get some clicks but for Drake? He don't gotta rush ?
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "A mil in the first week" that's drake response
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His album drops next month. Give him the benefit of the doubt
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick made ny look weak
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    Options
    Kendrick made ny look weak
    Not Joey.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the ? to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

gawd forbid the ? rap, right?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there.

Ok, he shoulda put his response on the album then, you know 'Ether' style

But he's already killed that momentum with that bitchmade (literally) comment he made

How do you know he didn't?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the ? to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

How should he have responded then? With a song? Well he's got a bunch of them coming out in a few weeks on his new album where he's rapping.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Y'all missin the point...What he's gonna do...Is what Kendrick called him out to do...Not spit a freestlyle over the Control beat...But
    make better music and better verses that will give Kendrick a run for his money...I know it is/was cool to see ? get amped and respond, I'd like to see Drake/Wale/Pusha T/etc do that too, but that was never the intended purpose of the verse...And regardless, it ain't like he said some scary ? here...He talkin that ? ...? said flat out, Kendrick ain't seein him...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

How should he have responded then? With a song? Well he's got a bunch of them coming out in a few weeks on his new album where he's rapping.

Which is what Nas did.
  • blackrain
    Options

Which is what Nas did.

And you know Drake hasn't done that yet on his new album how?
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Options
    Dedication 5 drops today y'all!!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Which is what Nas did.

And you know Drake hasn't done that yet on his new album how?

I'm not disagreeing with u bro lol
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I forgot all about that, what time?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with this answer but It's funny bc Drake talk a lot of ? on record.
    I think He will say something eventually.

"i do not ? with your new ? my ? please do not ask me your take on it" Versace

"oh stop please stop arguing whose the best emcee
    I think we can all agree you're not" Jodeci Freestyle

"Give these ? the look, the verse, and even the hook
    That's why every song sound like Drake featuring Drake "
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Options

I forgot all about that, what time?

4 central time
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well see if he responds on his album. But let's talk about how he threw shots at kendrick "not on my level". Kendrick should respond
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the response, other than going at him on some Joelle and Papoose ? he was very direct. Other ? like this a competion and we all hungry and he's supposed to feel that way blah blah. This ? came straight out and basically said "no you not" and I won't entertain it at the moment. You know he gonna address it on the album though.
    This album bout to be fiy.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hahanope wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    hahanope wrote: »
    The only ones I thought /could/ respond was ASAP ,Cole and Drake,and they all scared of losing their friendship with Kendrick .

or unlike the ''stupid fans'', they understood it wasn't a dis.
    No, I understand it wasn't a diss. I just think they should still respond, just off the Fact that Kdot said he was better than them, and trying to murder them. If someone called me out,diss or no diss, best believe I'm coming with the best bars I can .

LOL for what reason though, the way that Cole, Drake,etc can respond is by putting out better music and let that speak for itself, These little battles don't really mean ? , a week and a half later nobody is speaking about Control like that.

When you get to a level of a Kendrick, Drake, Cole,etc, you can't respond to every little jab. It's like Jordan going to every neighborhood and playing a every neighborhood b-ball legend. lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the difference if he "puts in in a rap" or says it on MTV? Arnt you getting your point across either way?