"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform"-Drake

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EminemsMom wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    The ? 's album is coming out next month. How about we see if there's any type of "response" or reference there. At this point what ya'll expect the ? to do? Start freestyling in interviews when he's asked about it? lol

bro you know how these IC posters get, they think Kendrick lamar is the second coming of Tupac or something..they all jerking off reading that control thread...? lame bro...nobody off the internet even heard of kendrick lamar minus the hood rats.

Well judging from the poster's name I would expect this from him!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as sales.......Thank Me Later went plat(1.8 mil sold after 3 years) and so did GKMC (at 1 mil sold)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id be interested in hearing a response from the ones who were mentioned, but ion know why ? actin like they have to instead of stating their opinion, it was never a diss, the only dissing that came outta this was papoose, i think kendrick was tryna get ? to step they bars and music up, and we gon see if drake did that when he drop the album
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to hear these 2 on a track together again. That'll be the real response
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got that high level emotion
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    What's the difference if he "puts in in a rap" or says it on MTV? Arnt you getting your point across either way?

Um... I thought this was about music... I guess it's about something else... Like nothing... Shrug

Yeah...It's about music...Which will be coming out...Not battle raps...

Battle raps >>>> simp raps and bird songs...

good song writing>>>>>battle raps

drake and kendrick>>>>>reed dollaz
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as sales.......Thank Me Later went plat(1.8 mil sold after 3 years) and so did GKMC (at 1 mil sold)

Last time I checked 2 was twice as many as one...

Like ...c'mon cuz ? are really trying to make te argument that Kendrick sales as many records as drake now?

How many number ones drake got again?
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the difference if he "puts in in a rap" or says it on MTV? Arnt you getting your point across either way?

Um... I thought this was about music... I guess it's about something else... Like nothing... Shrug

You just can't dismiss battle rapping like it shouldn't be respected. LOL @ naming Reed Dollaz like its the mid 00's n'?

Battle Rapping takes just as much effort as good song writing.

Like Lux said recently, they have to memorize all of their lines and be on they toes for rebuttals. Its not some Hip Hop "beef" ? you're talking about.

They don't have the luxury of repeating the same songs over and over when they preform. They have to come up with new ? every time.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    id be interested in hearing a response from the ones who were mentioned, but ion know why ? actin like they have to instead of stating their opinion, it was never a diss, the only dissing that came outta this was papoose, i think kendrick was tryna get ? to step they bars and music up, and we gon see if drake did that when he drop the album

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2013
    MadSirius wrote: »

You just can't dismiss battle rapping like it shouldn't be respected. LOL @ naming Reed Dollaz like its the mid 00's n'?

Battle Rapping takes just as much effort as good song writing.

Like Lux said recently, they have to memorize all of their lines and be on they toes for rebuttals. Its not some Hip Hop "beef" ? you're talking about.

They don't have the luxury of repeating the same songs over and over when they preform. They have to come up with new ? every time.

not sayin it shouldnt be respected at all, i watch that ? and get excited by it every once in a while myself, but me personally i have more respect for those who can make the great songs, i mean ion know anyone burning a acapella battle on a cd and playin it in the car, ion know anyone rapping along to battle verses when it comes up in the itunes playlist, ill rather mess with an ARTIST, but thats just me doe, and ? in this thread actin like they wanna see ? do verses instead of interviews and diss each other to death when kendricks point was never about that, its about takin ur time, hittin that lab and tryna create some greatness, ? need to be patient and let these artists do that ? , instead of hopin everyones feelings were hurt like papooses was
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all missin the point...What he's gonna do...Is what Kendrick called him out to do...Not spit a freestlyle over the Control beat...But
    make better music and better verses that will give Kendrick a run for his money...I know it is/was cool to see ? get amped and respond, I'd like to see Drake/Wale/Pusha T/etc do that too, but that was never the intended purpose of the verse...And regardless, it ain't like he said some scary ? here...He talkin that ? ...? said flat out, Kendrick ain't seein him...

• JDSTAYWITIT
    seem like ? want beef more than good ass music lol

And corny ass beef over nothing at that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Theodis wrote: »
    seem like ? want beef more than good ass music lol

so I take it most competition you ? done faced in your lives was on the other end of a videogame console?

I blame Yall creature comforts for making Yall so introverted, probably don't even like looking people in the eyes when Yall talk to them. Does nothing light a fire in you ? hearts anymore? ? beef ? , I ain't never said I want beef, I want a battle.

some Yall the type of ? that will proudly display a trophy you got with nothing but buys.

People actually use to interact before the internet.

ehh ion know, i mean i am introverted, but when it comes to music, if im on a track with somebody, i competitively try to go ham on them with my verse, i think thats what kendrick was tryna say, ? should hear that n be like "damm u hear this?! ? im fina go extra hard on my album/mixtape" imo, seem like yall want every dude that was mentioned to respond like papoose on some diss song beef ?
  • [Deleted User]
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Some of ya'll ? are like children. No ? patience for anything and want it to be great.
    "Just add water" ass ? . Calm the ? down. September 17th will be here before you know it.

All them ? that jumped and made a Control verse are at the same position they were at before the ? verse. There's a difference between the top priority at Universal Records and the top priority at E1 Music. I guess UOENO.

Long story short:

6545%20-%20autoplay_gif%20fuck_you%20gif%20middle_finger%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2013
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He already did and this was him just playing around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmyw6SDMdKc
  • hahanope
    hahanope Members Posts: 227
    I don't even LIKE drake, but he will ? that midget. If drizzy would stop bs'n around with club hits and drop BARS like he used to..
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This again....

Im_outta_here_dudettes.gif
    This ? ......is hilarious. I been laughing a good 5 min and came back again. CTFU