Comments

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He addressed a lot of issues but I'm still not not convinced
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he's going to drop the bomb on them. Which is counterproductive.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? . Maybe this was Obama's plan all along:
    http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13920609001214
    TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior Syrian opposition figure warned Washington that all its interests in the region will be attacked by battalions of suicide bombers formed by the Syrian opposition forces if it dares to attack Syria, stressing that homeland is more important to the dissidents than opposition to the government.

"Although, we are among the Syrian government's opposition forces, we assume our homeland's interests to be more important than any other interest and therefore, we have formed a number of battalions to conduct suicide operations and target the US interests in the Middle-East," Secretary-General of al-Shabab Party Mahir Marhaj told FNA on Saturday.

He blasted the US and its allies' warmongering policies and threats, and said, "We in al-Shabab party are highly prepared to confront any war against Syria."

Become the bad guy so they put aside their differences and stop fighting each other.

TBH thats what it seemed like to me from the jump

With the onset of chemical weapons (regardless of what side did it) the tone kinda struck me as "GET YOUR ? TOGETHER OR THE US WILL DO IT FOR YOU.......WITH BOMBS"

I mean thats the only reason i could figure out why at least

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slim85 wrote: »
    and the cycle of war continues on, and will never end. We still have bases in Japan and Germany, and we haven't been at war with them since 1940s

The Cold War and US foreign policy relating to communism pretty much assured perpetual US presence in Japan and Germany.