Young Money President ? (Mack) Maine To Be Charged With Sexual Battery & Assault...

13»

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A rep for T.I. told TMZ that the incident didn't happen on his bus.

LOL @ T.I.'s people dry snitchin' in advance.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so u tellin me i cant touch a hoe ? she can say no after but that aint a charge
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    tmz.com/2013/09/16/mack-maine-charged-sexual-battery-assault/
    MACK MAINE
    CHARGED WITH SEXUAL BATTERY

0916-mack-maine-3.jpg

Mack Maine -- who's rapped with everyone from Lil Wayne to Rick Ross -- has been hit with two felony criminal charges in Oklahoma after cops say he sexually assaulted a female fan and then punched the woman's female friend in the face ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, officials believe the 31-year-old rapper invited Rachel Reed and Cailey Maddox onto a tour bus on August 22, 2013 ... and while on the bus, "put his hand down Rachel's dress and grabbed her right breast" without her consent.

The docs say, "Rachel got upset and when she and Cailey tried to leave the bus, [Mack Maine] held the door shut."

"Once the door was opened, Cailey was walking down the steps but turned and looked back to call for Rachel and [Mack] punched her in the face, breaking her jaw and knocking her down."
  • IResearch
    IResearch Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    I wanna be in Shanell's bush....double entendre don't even ask me hooooow
    underrated post.

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some ? get butt hurt when a chick diss them hell we all go through that ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Victim Told Mr. Maine "I only smash rappers with a release date."

OKLAHOMA CITY Ok- A recent victim of a d list rappers fist speaks out and shares her part of the story. While many question why she was allegedly assaulted the victim tells her side of the story. One of the 2 victims who didn't want to reveal her name spoke with a reporter Sunday night.

"What would you do when you were looking to smash a rapper who actually sells albums and all you got was Mack Maine?" said the victim. She explained its a groupies worse nightmare when you rush to the tour bus and all 2 of the rappers who actually have buzz are already with other ? . "I told [Mack Maine] hes a great president but I only smash rappers with a release date." She even promised should he ever find his release date in the bushes she would be down to ? .

"I let Jermaine [Cole] hit it in the morning in Tulsa after his album put us to sleep the night before, I let Big Sean ? me with a louis vutton condom in Little Rock. But I have standards and I don't ? with rappers tending the bushes," said the victim.