What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pusha T Reveals Cover Art for "My Name Is My Name"

13»

Replies

• B.BeSTB.BeST Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Wack cover and wack title from a more than likely wack album by a wack rapper.

i've peeped the niggas u like buttuh and i'm shocked u don't fuck wit the nigga pusha.... fall back and give the nigga a thoro listen, he highly underrated...

rip.dilla
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    i like minimalistic design but let's be real a oversized barcode is nothing. There's no observable objective. They might as well just put Johnny cupcakes logo on the front.

168u803.gif

Do y'all skim through shit?

The barcode cover is for people to scan and it'll take you to iTunes where you can purchase it.

lol yall extra slow...it dont take an oversized barcode to do that the same purpose can be carried out wit a QR code, which is a marketing tool btw not a design element to be passed off as 'creative' and used as the main feature of a CD artwork
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half the niggas in here trashing the cover but ain't gonna do nothing but download it anyway...

That shit is too plain tho...Atleast throw your name on there...
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like minimalistic design but let's be real a oversized barcode is nothing. There's no observable objective. They might as well just put Johnny cupcakes logo on the front.

168u803.gif

The barcode cover is for people to scan and it'll take you to iTunes where you can purchase it.

lol yall extra slow...it dont take an oversized barcode to do that the same purpose can be carried out wit a QR code, which is a marketing tool btw not a design element to be passed off as 'creative' and used as the main feature of a CD artwork

Nobody is "extra slow" you're just extra over analytical
    Quit cryin
    28ivma8.png
    rip.dilla
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it, hopefully the neptunes have a beat or 2 on this joint and I'm copping
    Pharrell and Ye will produce most of the album

"Neptunes" as in chad also. pharrell beats alone are hit or miss

Bruh .. Fall back
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

IceBergTaylorStillFaggyAF
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭

168u803.gif

Nobody is "extra slow" you're just extra over analytical
    Quit cryin

smh u dumb as cheese son
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    I really want this to be Pusha's masterpiece and AOTY but damn i am getting bad vibes

lukewarm singles, boring list of producers, and now suspect cover art
    internet-reality.gif
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he should've done one of them fake ass Scarface No Limit ass covers smh.
  • mdotmdot Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album covers nothing special. I've been waiting on this Pusha album for a while.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The barcode is not bad. The other shyt is terrible. Reminds me of that Avery Johnson gif.

he_smiles.gif

B.BeST