Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh well, who get his locker?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...some people aren't just cut out for life .. I think it's time to start blaming these parents

the cook my food @ 5 and sit in the big chair dads
    the oh honey its ok moms
    and overall the neglecting, oblivious, invisible parents who dont arm these kids with weapons of coping..confidence and self defense

Why not?
    They blame black parents for their kids short comings all the time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and rightfully so.......in most cases
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jKzHwzugSmOvl.jpg

Smh rainbow dash would not have approved.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of this pc ? is really hurting the kids.

Meaning, because it wouldn't be politically correct for a parent, counselor, teacher, etc to tell a kid to stand up for himself and fight anybody that messes with you....it's leading certain kids to suicide because no adult or person in authority ever suggested anything other than to: ignore them, report it to a teacher, go to the principal, everything except standing up to the bully.

Even then, when a kid does stand up for himself....the bullied kid ends up being the one getting in trouble when the kids that bullied him for however long never had to face any disciplinary action.

Sooner or later we're probably gonna hear about some incident where the parents of a bullied kid who committed suicide decide to take matters into their own hands.

Actually, we already have had a few of these incidents....but nothing as drastic as a parent shooting up the school because of it.

Then again, if the parents never taught the kid to fight back.....they might not even have it in them to do anything that extreme.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, he could've at least been considerate of the other bullied students and took the bullies with him.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By RYAN GORMAN

Bullies taunted him every day for the past 10 years, Bart’s sister Beata Palosz told the Post. From smashing a brand new cell phone on the floor, to bashing his head into a locker and pushing him into thorny bushes on a daily basis, the torture was unending – and Bart chose to stay silent. ‘He didn't make fun or make jokes about other people. That's where the bullying started because he was mature enough to let it happen and not say anything,’ Beata Palosz told the Post. Being taller than other students, having acne and an accent – the Palosz family immigrated from Poland 11 years ago – made life difficult for the teen.

When Bart Palosz brand new cell phone was smashed on the floor and he was pushed down a staircase at school, he did nothing.

Lmaooo I pictured ? just took his phone and was like "yo you got a new phone? Lemme see that? *Smashes phone in front of him* lololol

The bolded got me rollin though when I picture it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »

The one who made him ? hisself.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somehow I feel the gene pool has been strengthened because of this
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is getting out of hand, ? was not doing this back in the day. My generation lost