Will there be a Black WWE Champion? +The Tragic Death & Rememberance of Bruiser Brody

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited August 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? talk about everything

hey do they have one about the finger poke of doom or the david arquette fiasco
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    them ? talk about everything

hey do they have one about the finger poke of doom or the david arquette fiasco

Imma check bro , but im 80% sure they have...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before "The Rock".
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm one of those "The Rock aint black enough" types.

I know everybody likes to discuss Lashley and his potential but I'm not buying it personally. Besides I don't believe he was the one we need to break that barrier.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wish booker would've been wwe champion!
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big E will be in 5 years max.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never knew khali killed a dude on accident
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People say the rock aint black enough yet Barack and Halle is enough to be considered black

And the last time I checked the rock was half Samoan and them ? been in wrestling since forever and never been allowed to be champ either outside of yokozuna
  • Copper
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Big E will be in 5 years max.

Doubt it...mark henry has been there for 50 years... and MVP never made it
  • jono
    Options
    The first black wwe champion hasn't even been born yet I bet. I don't think there is a ? walking this planet they would put the title on except Rock.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big E and any other black wrestler will never be considered "ready" to hold the title, even WHC. If WWE's not even progressive enough to let him be in a fake interracial relationship with AJ, you'd best believe they ain't progressive enough to let him hold anything greater then the tag-team or mid-carder belts.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    titus is a beast, he has the look, the ring work the charisma, and is surprisingly hilarious on the mic....

but we all know how that will go......

kofi is one helluva company man... but he's too small, and he's black..vince ain't tryna hear that ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    if MVP never got it I dunno.. I think you need a black man with the talent and connections aka cool with HHH, Steph and or Vince. Like best friends.

WWE is really high on that black dude from NXT...
  • jono
    Options
    MVP would have been perfect but I bet that felony is why he never got it
  • Copper
    Options
    jono wrote: »

?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    MVP had everything they would want in a champion except for his skin tone.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

?

booker t went to jail for armed robbery... Co sign @copper
  • jono
    Options
    Booker T wasnt wwe champion either
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Big E and any other black wrestler will never be considered "ready" to hold the title, even WHC. If WWE's not even progressive enough to let him be in a fake interracial relationship with AJ, you'd best believe they ain't progressive enough to let him hold anything greater then the tag-team or mid-carder belts.

Wait, AJ's not black?

I'm mad they didn't let Mark Henry win it. That fake retirement speech was all for him to tap out. But he keeps getting injured so him not winning it earlier this year is understandable but tapping out is not.

Big E needs to turn face and start using his 5 gimmick from NXT to get over with the fans. If he can get "5" reactions similar to DB's "Yes" Vince might actually let him win the title. He has the look Vince likes, the only problem is his natural tan.
  • sobek
    Options
    sobek wrote: »

Wait, AJ's not black?

I'm mad they didn't let Mark Henry win it. That fake retirement speech was all for him to tap out. But he keeps getting injured so him not winning it earlier this year is understandable but tapping out is not.

Big E needs to turn face and start using his 5 gimmick from NXT to get over with the fans. If he can get "5" reactions similar to DB's "Yes" Vince might actually let him win the title. He has the look Vince likes, the only problem is his natural tan.

I know, I was shocked too. But did you know that R-Truth is actually a ? suffering from re-vitiligo?

Anyway, I see Big E's career being very similar to Henry's

• sobek
    Options
  • afro thunder
    Options
    Lol wtf, he sounds like a wack crosz between Mystikal and Petey Pablo.

It's still better than Zack Ryder and his ? -ski song.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black no, Samoan yea, I could see one of the USOs being champ. WWE despises full blooded ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait won't Bobby Lashley heavyweight champion on smackdown?
  • afro thunder
    Options
    Black no, Samoan yea, I could see one of the USOs being champ. WWE despises full blooded ? .

Can't see any of the Uso's winning it but Roman Reigns might win it down the line.