S.P.M.-Hustle Town-appreciation!

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• alejandro
    alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just jammin' to his music yesterday. Sad that he got 45 years. He has some real dope music. He's coming out with a new album and book.
  • alejandro
    alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll be out by April 8, 2047. He has a parole hearing in 2024.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh we dont Appreciate Child molesters
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? ..

its crazy how he went to jail right when the houston rap scene started blowing up. dude had to best the hottest in the city besides z-ro & swisha house.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt dude molest his mans kid.smh
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never liked him
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick
    Pedo
    Mexican
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Dude wen't gold indie!..
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Dude wen't gold indie!..

he's a mexican rapper in Texas...thats like being surprised Em went platinum
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Im just for all Texas rap movement!
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Im not even sure if that's true could of been after money!
    S.P.M. is also affiliated with S.P.C. and has worked with so many artists!
    He mentioned Street Military gave them props on a track!
    Anything to help the Street Military,S.P.C./Killa ? movement!
    I know he big and a lot of people support him, least I can do is give him the benefit of the doubt!
    ? yall don't much respect the pioneers in Houston rap S.P.C./Killa ? !
    That's one thing Im tryna get to yall respect everybody in The S.P.C./Killa ? !
    (Yall don't have to but yall ain't bout ? till you do)

You gotta a lot of fancy rappers out here thinking they ballin but non of they fake ? is showing the frontrunners no love! (? you h0ez its about Street!)
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    You support a ? .
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    You jealous muthaphuckaz know in your heart we got the real ? on lock!
    T-E-X-A-S-

Yeah Id rather role with Grimm but he never got his buzz up!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh we dont Appreciate Child molesters

This.
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st of all yall ? dont know ? ! Me personally i dont fk wit him like that but he didn't do that ? he was accused of ive been locked up with HoustonE Tango Blast! TS (Texas Syndicate) and La.M (mexican mafia) and theres more to the story that was said long story short stupid ? thought she was fixn to cash out on his Universal deal and fkd dat up for him n her dum bytch das wat happens the accused victim said herself she didn't even know what she was being asked or what they was talkn bout jus that her mom told her to say this n that when asked so gtfoh wit dat bullshyt! Last thing u want to b is falsely accused especially on some ? issh!
    Hes been tryin to appeal they ? 'ing him

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »
    1st of all yall ? dont know ? ! Me personally i dont fk wit him like that but he didn't do that ? he was accused of ive been locked up with HoustonE Tango Blast! TS (Texas Syndicate) and La.M (mexican mafia) and theres more to the story that was said long story short stupid ? thought she was fixn to cash out on his Universal deal and fkd dat up for him n her dum bytch das wat happens the accused victim said herself she didn't even know what she was being asked or what they was talkn bout jus that her mom told her to say this n that when asked so gtfoh wit dat bullshyt! Last thing u want to b is falsely accused especially on some ? issh!

Are you 9 years old, or just completely illiterate?
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »

Are you 9 years old, or just completely illiterate?

Do u have a legitimate argument to question me? Or are u 9 yourself wanting to question my intellegence?

? dont question me or speak up on what u dont know move around