What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Would anyone on the IC eat Salchipapas (sausage and french fries) aka Latin American comfort food?

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Salchipapas typically consist of thinly sliced pan-fried beef sausages and French fries, mixed together with a savory coleslaw on the side. The dish is served with different sauces, such as as ketchup and mayonnaise, along with aji (salsa) or chili peppers. Sometimes a fried egg or cheese is added on top. Salchipapas originated in Lima, Peru.

ps2.jpg

438x244dsc0045bb7e0.jpg

salchipapas_02.jpg

cP1040931.jpg

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Would anyone on the IC eat Salchipapas (sausage and french fries) aka Latin American comfort food? 24 votes

Yes
62%
dalyricalbanditex-soldierB_Aplaymaker88bigduece69ceothachosen1Michael_MaliceYoung_ChitlinpurpngoldCashmoneyDuxLurker6MARIO_DROnycdieseltha bauseYoung Stef 15 votes
No
29%
5th Letterunspoken_respectVIBECocoa_ButterMissKLUClENGold_Certificate 7 votes
Maybe
8%
TrillfateTonyDubbz 2 votes

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Ketchup, mustard, Salsa El Pato, Sriracha sauce por favor

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Young Stef
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    already make that shit... only differnce is i throw celery salt on mine...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Young_Chitlin
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Shit looks good as fuck. Drunk snack.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    Young_Chitlinrico_ENSYoung Steftha bause
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Had them before, but it's not healthy enough for my current lifestyle.
  • Kyle_LurkerKyle_Lurker Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go outside bruh..u ruin my gns experience.
    Young_ChitlinLUClENMelqart
  • Kyle_LurkerKyle_Lurker Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other words, i hate you and shoot me the fair one when u come to NY
    LUClENtha bause
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

Yes
    I'm actually making salchipapas right now, hence my inspiration for this thread

hqg-277.gif

Young Stef
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    This shit look average and boring compared to your other drops. There' a list of at lleast 100 other foods I wanna try before eating that
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013