Do you have vision?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18

Some things to consider, ponder, and pray about:

1) July 28, 2014 will be the 100 year anniversary of World War 1.

"When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away." Luke 21:9

2) August 24, 2014 will be the 200 year anniversary of the burning of the White House.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

2) September 2, 2015 will be the 70 year anniversary of the end of World War 2 and the lone global superpower status of the USA.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

"This whole country will become a desolate wasteland, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
But when the seventy years are fulfilled, I will punish the king of Babylon and his nation, the land of the Babylonians,b for their guilt,” declares the Lord, “and will make it desolate forever."
Jeremiah 25:11-12

3) 4 blood moons and a solar eclipse will happen between 2014-2015.

http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;" Luke 21:25

4. Secular signs that ? has given to show His people that Babylons days are numbered.

http://youtu.be/BCqG9t6xllY

5. Hollywood even going into overdrive to tell us that Babylons days are numbered.

http://youtu.be/vwx1f0kyNwI

http://youtu.be/4AXbiCdmXgw

Also GI Joe retaliation had the white house being taken over by enemy forces. All these movies came out this year, 2013.

I haven't even taken into account the current events that are happening right now as we speak, namely the battle lines being drawn in the sand in regards to the coming conflict with Syria. But I just wanted to bring to light some food for thought for those who can see more than what the eye can see. Interesting times lay ahead. If you don't know Jesus, now is the time to accept Him. If you do know Jesus, now is the time to deepen your relationship with Him. What's coming is going to come like a flood any many people will be trapped by the snare. Amen.

"As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them;
" Luke 24:15

Hallelujah! ? is with us! He will walk along with us as we discuss these relevant issues. Amen and Amen.

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah and it don't cost much for what it provides although dental ain't that great.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's too subjective, though.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's too subjective, though.
    Tell me why my friend?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because nothing in the bible is explicit.

It's all worded to fit pretty much any mold seen fit.

You can say "this is this and that is that, it says so here", but there's room for it to literally fit anything. You can make it fit a movie, as you've done, TV show or any commercial.

It can fit anything that's happened in earths history or anything that will happen.

Too broad and subjective to take seriously. You would think that, being they converse with an "all-knowing" ? , they would have a better idea of what they're trying to explain.

Even ? himself isn't clear.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2013
    Options
    1. How do you come to the conclusion that nothing in the bible is explicit? The first verse of the Bible gets the ball rolling on how explicit the word of ? is.

"In the beginning ? created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1

Now whether or not you accept that truth is entirely upon your shoulders, but the statement isn't subjective nor is it not explicit.

2. The only mold that the word of ? fits is truth.

"There is nothing but truth in your word, and all of your righteous regulations endure forever." Psalm 119:160

3. I haven't made the word of ? fit anything. If a square fits into a square hole, it's a match. That's where the premise of the thread comes in at, namely VISION.

4. The Jews of Jesus day had the TaNaKh aka the Old Testament, but they failed to identify Jesus as the Messiah, even though the Old Testament was filled with prophecies that pointed to His coming. Jesus rebuked that generation for their failure to understand the Signs of the times. Thus as it was in His days, so shall it be in the last days. Amen.

"Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, 'Here comes a shower.' And you are right. When the south wind blows, you say, 'Today will be a scorcher.' And it is. You fools! You know how to interpret the weather signs of the earth and sky, but you don't know how to interpret the present times?"
    Luke 12:54-56

5. ? gives wisdom to those who are watching and praying, in order that they will understand the signs of the times and inform others.

"Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

6. As a watchman on the wall, it is my duty to let others know what is shortly going to come to pass in regards to the times and seasons in which we live. Not because I am obligated, even though I am, but because I love my fellow human beings. Yes, I do love you Vibe. Your a creation of Almighty ? , made after the image and in the likness of Him. Amen.

7. Only a fool will deny the signs of the times in which we live in. But of course that in itself is also a fulfillment of many prophecies in the word of ? . Especially the prophecies in regard to the start of the tribulation. Which begins with the total nuclear annihalation of Babylon the Great. Which will come suddenly, without warning, and totally shock the majortity of the world. Amen.

"And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah. Babylon will never be inhabited again. It will remain empty for generation after generation. Nomads will refuse to camp there, and shepherds will not bed down their sheep." Isaiah 13:19-20

How you process the information given rests entirely on your soul. But I will continue to sound the alarm until I can't anymore.

"The lion has roared-- who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken-- who can but prophesy?" Amos 3:8