What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Seems like 75% of the IC is ignorant ~ The official atheist swine thread............

2

Replies

  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as I can see the research and see how they investigated and how they tested their research than it's all good.

    Niggas, talk like they have all this fucking knowledge and yet don't say shit, but want to condemn motherfuckas. If you ain't teaching then shut the fuck up, if you can't add or say nothing than shut the fuck up with your condemning asses. If there is an afterlife I bet you if god is truly just he would throw your asses under the bus with the same as the rest of us, because you have no humility.

    Written 13 days ago and nothing of importance dropped in this thread, man you just wasted bandwith.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if anything significant would be dropped in an atheist thread....


    Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.



  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You created the thread fool.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    Bodhibeenwize
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATHEISM is antithetical to african spirituality and the well being of humanity, it's embrace is leading the western world into ruin.

    I can only hope african people don't follow europeans as they slip into destruction.
    XVDoom
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

    people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

    All that bullshit you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the fuck are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

    Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.
    bambu
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

    people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

    All that bullshit you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the fuck are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

    Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.


    It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

    If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

    people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

    All that bullshit you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the fuck are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

    Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.


    It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

    If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.

    the dark ages ended before the use of the gun became widespread in europe, you have very little historical education the art and philosophy of europe revolved around religion for centuries. Europe did not fall to islam because of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHARLES MARTEL. The battle of tour was a MAJOR POINT in world history. religion united europe somewhat and was the only coherent organization on that continent.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

    people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

    All that bullshit you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the fuck are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

    Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.


    It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

    If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.

    the dark ages ended before the use of the gun became widespread in europe, you have very little historical education the art and philosophy of europe revolved around religion for centuries. Europe did not fall to islam because of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHARLES MARTEL. The battle of tour was a MAJOR POINT in world history. religion united europe somewhat and was the only coherent organization on that continent.

    You need to reread your history books @zombie

    You put too much stock on religious centers vs human ingenuity.

    All we need is another philosophy that will takes us further, hopefully the philosophy of critical thinking.

    You are too rigid in your thinking that atheism is going to lead our world to ruin, like it isn't near ruin already.

    You guys have yet to explain why you would think the world should be ashamed of atheist.

    I'm not even atheist and I was joking about the ifa religion. You niggas and your feelings are so high in the air.

    I'm agnostic and I'm like until there is certainty I'm not going to care to look for creator, deity or whatever out there higher.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    So nothing to show why they have to get out of their beliefs or lack of belief stance?

    This AJack right?

    I thought you were a theist...

    Nope, I don't believe in the supernatural, a natural creator makes more sense, but a supernatural fairy tale one, no.

    Says the nigga watching mad Asian cartoons n shit.....

    And what does that mean? Nothing.

    It means you living fantasies, nigga......................

    I reject your deposit..........
    beenwize wrote: »
    the quran is a fools book. dumbass nigga worshipping a rock in mecca. fake ass wanna be arab muslim.

    beenwise is the dumbest nigga in the IC........



    go worship your crazy muslim god and read that quran.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    It's embrace is not leading the western world to ruin, it's religion bringing it to ruin. The spirituality of Yeshua ideology would do us a great deal of good, even Buddha to other spirituals systems. Religion is repetitive and brings us nothing and voids the teachings of a living style of treating others to helping our world.

    I'm down for spirituality and the african spiritual systems and the wisdoms that they have brought to this world are very powerful principles.

    But I think atheist are tired of the supernatural element in religion, when if there is a deity to create a natural element the supernatural would void his laws and if this creator is lawful as it is good, the creator wouldn't supercede it's rules.

    people make sophistical arguments saying that atheism is good for society when the reality of the situation is atheism brings nothing to society. No principles, no morals, no social structure it's simply nothing and does nothing AND DON'T SAY IT BRINGS SCIENCE because it does not even do that. Atheism has nothing to do with science.

    All that bullshit you talk You cannot call yourself a believer in the IFA RELIGION in one thread and in another be against the supernatural as african religion is deeply supernatural, this leads me be believe you don't know what the fuck are talking about. You lack knowledge and don't have any foundation for what you say . The world is not getting better with the spread of atheism it's getting worse because while technological progress will always continue the spiritual understanding of how to use that progress is lacking.

    Religion cannot be leading the western world to ruin because religion has always been around and if not for religion the west would have stayed in the dark ages even longer. So not only are you ignorant about theology you also know nothing about history.


    It was technology dude and science that got Europe out of the dark ages. The gun anyone? How to make proper living conditions? That's what got Europe out of the dark ages, philosophy, art, and it was culture. Not religion.

    If it was religion Europe would have became Muslims at the end of the day if it was so transpiring.

    the dark ages ended before the use of the gun became widespread in europe, you have very little historical education the art and philosophy of europe revolved around religion for centuries. Europe did not fall to islam because of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHARLES MARTEL. The battle of tour was a MAJOR POINT in world history. religion united europe somewhat and was the only coherent organization on that continent.

    You need to reread your history books @zombie

    You put too much stock on religious centers vs human ingenuity.

    All we need is another philosophy that will takes us further, hopefully the philosophy of critical thinking.

    You are too rigid in your thinking that atheism is going to lead our world to ruin, like it isn't near ruin already.

    You guys have yet to explain why you would think the world should be ashamed of atheist.

    I'm not even atheist and I was joking about the ifa religion. You niggas and your feelings are so high in the air.

    I'm agnostic and I'm like until there is certainty I'm not going to care to look for creator, deity or whatever out there higher.

    You don't even know when the dark ages ended yet you have the nerve to tell me i need to read history. There are libraries full of different philosophies, most are useless thought experiments with no effect on the real world and the others have been used as justifications to attain political ends. who the fuck is "you guys" and i never said we should be ashamed of atheist just that the embrace of atheism is destroying the west. An atheist society is a weak one.

    once again let me say you don't know what the fuck you are talking about you are fucking undereducated, you do not have the knowledge necessary to debate me on much. Sometimes i forget you were are coon and a troll
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post my links and information and you post yours.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You created the thread fool.

    To illustrate that you niggas is dumb.....

    Thanks for adding on....

    Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.



  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post my links and information and you post yours.

    it's been days where the fuck are your links you fake
    Bodhi
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insert ontological argument here
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I'll post my links and information and you post yours.

    it's been days where the fuck are your links you fake

    at work and with friends, I have been busy.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is ignorant of something, to say otherwise is ignorant.

    Omniscient beings aren't. To say otherwise is illogical.
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evolution is illogical...............



    Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.



  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if there is a God or not. I could give leas than a fuck either way. It doesn't affect my life.
  • wharwhar Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    "Omniscient beings aren't. To say otherwise is illogical. "

    If one simply believes these statements life makes so much more sense.

    On a different note, omniscient beings can be ignorant of future events and still qualify as omniscient.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is believing that everything happened by chance, wrong?

  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk wtf this thread is about,ain't read this bitch either, pigs taste good AS FUCK though.
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why is believing that everything happened by chance, wrong?

    "Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."-

    The Kybalion.

    Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.



  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Idk wtf this thread is about,ain't read this bitch either, pigs taste good AS FUCK though.

    Yea....

    Swine tastes just like human.....

    Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.



  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why is believing that everything happened by chance, wrong?

    "Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law."-

    The Kybalion.

    So, god cannot just appear out of nowhere either then, right?

    "NOTHING escapes law"

    So, if you believe that something cannot come from nothing, god cannot either. This would be a never ending cycle of gods creating gods.
Sign In or Register to comment.