Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

ohhhla
ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I don't know if there's a thread on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLwUA3CHumk&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I believe that redneck did all his talking online and not in person
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video is GOAT as ? . To be honest however Christianity also the abolishenists movements.

Another good logical error in Christianity is that black Christians whose people have been ? , murdered and castrated will share heaven with their white slavemasters, murderers, rapists and castators because those people were "forgiven" for their sins.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that aint got ? 2 do with me.. ? can do what he wants... i dont give a ? ... i dont have a sense of "entitlement" like anti Christians have... my beliefs are my beliefs.. if anti Christians (i wont say atheists cuz half of u dont kno enough about religion as a whole 2 be considered one honestly) took as much time looking into spirituality as a whole as they do trying 2 disprove christianity you would see that everything you believe in (science or religion) has flaws and the only way you can find out who is right or wrong or if both sides are right or wrong is 2 die... so essentially this debate is pointless..
  • ohhhla
    One more time.

That's our job to disprove your ? , bruh.

And it's already been disprove through science that all of Christianity is wrong.
  • ohhhla
    Change the title, it's misleading. Believing in ? does not, I repeat DOES NOT mean you're a christian.

Stop trying to lump everybody together.

SN: There are other versions out there besides the King James version of the Bible.

Yea, you're right about that.

@ParallelRhymes

Can you change the title to Black Christian folks
  • ohhhla
    Gotcha...Also, I hate when rednecks call me Uncle Tom.

Thanks, man.

And LOL.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Video is GOAT as ? . To be honest however Christianity also the abolishenists movements.

Another good logical error in Christianity is that black Christians whose people have been ? , murdered and castrated will share heaven with their white slavemasters, murderers, rapists and castators because those people were "forgiven" for their sins.

Well, to be fair, they are only "forgiven" for those sins if they confess and sincerely repent. How many slavemasters, murderers, rapists, and castrators do you believe did that before they died?
  • jono
    jono wrote: »

Well, to be fair, they are only "forgiven" for those sins if they confess and sincerely repent. How many slavemasters, murderers, rapists, and castrators do you believe did that before they died?

Umm all of them. Most people pray for forgiveness for "all sins" not certain ones.
  • ohhhla
    Cain, you're smarter than that.

I mean you're getting a PS4 for christ's sake.

Can you disprove Santa Claus and if you can't?

Aren't you using faith as well?
  • ohhhla
    Cain1 wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »

Prove there is no ? that's the thing we all use a form of faith to disprove a belief....................Santa Claus was real by way a ? German but real nonetheless

Not that Santa, the one you used to believe you gave you presents on Christmas day.

The burden of proof is on the claimer.

If someone said they won a million dollars and doesn't have any evidence to back it up.

You have the right to not believe him.

It's that simple. Evidence matters.

It's the reason how we can get into clubs, purchase items from other people and etc.

I don't have faith. Faith is believing in ? you can't use the scientific method for.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prove there is no ? that's the thing we all use a form of faith to disprove a belief....................Santa Claus was real by way a ? German but real nonetheless

Bruh, it's not up to the disbelievers to prove something that doesn't exist.

It's up to the believer to prove "gods" existence.

It's just like people who try to prove big foot exists; they try to offer the proof themselves. You don't see skeptics going out of their way to prove their beliefs wrong.

It's just wack. I say, "? doesn't exist", you say, "prove it". It doesn't work that way.
  • jono
    Proving something doesn't exist is virtually impossible.
  • ohhhla
    If anyone can disprove Loch-Ness monster.

Please provide the video.

Folks don't know how 'Burden of Proof'.
  • ohhhla
    It's a negative claim.

I don't to prove it.

A positive claim has to prove that.

I said there's no unicorn.

Do I have to prove that too?

Do you see how ridiculous that is?

Or are you going to say that's different because 80% of the world believe this ? ?
  • damobb2deep
    VIBE wrote: »

Bruh, it's not up to the disbelievers to prove something that doesn't exist.

It's up to the believer to prove "gods" existence.

It's just like people who try to prove big foot exists; they try to offer the proof themselves. You don't see skeptics going out of their way to prove their beliefs wrong.

It's just wack. I say, "? doesn't exist", you say, "prove it". It doesn't work that way.
    what facts do u have that show he dont exist? it can go both ways... example i dont believe there is life on mars.. there are people that believe that there might have been life there @ one point.. or that it could support it.. so in order 2 prove who was right or wrong nasa sent a rover there..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been saying this for years. ? common sense when you take time to think for yourself. Something most of my people are too reluctant to do these days.
  • damobb2deep
    kzzl wrote: »

Been saying this for years. ? common sense when you take time to think for yourself. Something most of my people are too reluctant to do these days.

so u think EVERY person who is a christian or believes in religion is not thinking 4 themselves? what kind of logic is that?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead at somebody on Youtube having a channel called "ExposingUncleToms".
  • ohhhla
    @Cain1

Then you're no longer to ever ever ever ever say you don't believe in odin, posiden, kratos, Hercules, apollo, Aries, Thor with his hammer, and etc.

Because you had no solid proof.

Oh, yea, mermaids, fairies, unicorns, loch-ness monsters, and etc.

We're not the same and we don't have faith.

Faith is to believe ? without evidence.

Go ahead and flag this.
  • ohhhla
    If you can't demonstrate ? , he doesn't exist.

Humans made this ? up to explain the natural world.

? doesn't exist, neither does, leprechaun, ghosts, demons, yetis, karmas, miracles and etc.

if it can't be seen, touch, taste, heard and smell it's not real.

It is really basic.

There you go
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    One more time.

That's our job to disprove your ? , bruh.

And it's already been disprove through science that all of Christianity is wrong.

That's thing though..........................neither side can prove or disprove the other with any logical solid proof. Especially since both sides are using "FAITH" to discredit the other.

Everything has a cause and there can never be a "first" cause, especially being a complex thinking entity because there has to be causes for its complexity or its nature of existing in the first place. Therefore, a supreme deity cannot possibly exit. Your move.
  • damobb2deep

Humans made this ? up to explain the natural world.

? doesn't exist, neither does, leprechaun, ghosts, demons, yetis, karmas, miracles and etc.

if it can't be seen, touch, taste, heard and smell it's not real.

It is really basic.

There you go

its funny how you are tryna over simplify a very complex situation... all things u said " don't exist" have been seen, heard and talked about 4 years.. which are some of the things you yoself said are qualifiers of making it real...
  • ohhhla
    Yo, demonstrate ? exist and I will believe you.

you and this you can't prove and disprove it.

Cain you're smarter than this.

? was created for ? that people didn't know anything.

? humans that your son and you that way smarter than.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he

Seems a bit limited.

This discussion has been closed.