Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you're gonna tiptoe around the question, "are you a ? sapien", lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    this is funny as hell givin christianity was originated in the middle east and not by white people... yall like facts and that is one... so....

and 2 @vibe

bruh im really not tryna diss you cuz this ? is yo opinion but u really need 2 chill on that "stupid" ? real talk... if im respecting u dude do the same...

now back 2 the mutation thing.. yes germs mutate that is a fact.. but isnt mutation caused by outside forces?

humans and other animals cant modify our dna which is the basis of our structure.. so how can we evolve if our dna is set from the day we are conceived and comes from our parents.. even if we go 100,000 years in the future we not gonna develop somthing extra if its not in our dna..

We are still evolving.

We aren't going to evolve in 20 years, though. We are constantly changing the what we consume and how we live. This will lead to small changes seen years and years from now. Not anything from birth to adulthood, though.

Besides bacterias having to rapidly evolve to defeat the things humans create to destroy them,

Humans, sharks, reptiles, snakes, bacterias, dinosaurs, insects are all examples of evolution.

How are insects becoming resistant to insecticides? They're evolving, bruh.

Stop being silly. Evolution is a fact. Evolution is TRUE.

can u tell me in a scientific way how an animal can evolve? like i said if its not in yo dna how can you change that?

yes becoming resistant 2 insecticides happens but thats an adaptation 2 the environment they are in.. not evolution... because if there are a group of bugs that are in say Nebraska that get sprayed with insecticides 4 20 years they can become resistant 2 that chemical... yet the same bugs can be in cali and never encountered that insecticide so if exposed 2 it will die..

just like when the people in europe came over 2 the west with diseases indians never encountered and most got wiped out cuz they was never exposed 2 them..

So, because one group of ants become resistant to an insecticide in Idaho, that same species of insects must become resistant elsewhere if they have had no contact with any insecticides?

Do you not realize evolution doesn't work like that?

You evolve based on your environment (amongst other things as well). If one type of any grows resistant but the other doesn't, then the one that's adapting can eventually become a NEW species of ant.

so you tellin me the different races of humans are diffrent species.. ok i can see where u could get that.. but wouldnt that make blacks higher evolved then the other races? or skin is resistant 2 harmful sun rays right? which other races dont have.. and darker skin would attract more heat in colder climates right keeping you warmer then a white person also if you shave a ape fur they are usually pink right?

How did you get that? LOL

adapting 2 yo environment is apart of evolution right?

You finally got something right, but now we have to teach you how species are determined.

But to answer your question, no race does not mean species.

TO ask you a question, Why didn't ? just create perfect humans, that didn't have to adapt to different environments? OR why didn't he create the Earth perfectly so that his "special" creation did not have to adapt to so many different environments?

he created us in his image the old Testament shows ? is not perfect.. neither is humans..

also u askin me questions like i kno what ? is thinking? idk why he does what he does... maybe jus cuz he wanted 2...

also yall jus contradicted yallself wit the analogy of 2 different ants one being resistant 2 insecticide... other not can become a new species of ants... yet blacks bein resistant 2 harmful sun rays and other races not being able 2 do that as effective wont make us a new species of human...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now ? isn't perfect?
  • VIBE
    this is funny as hell givin christianity was originated in the middle east and not by white people... yall like facts and that is one... so....

and 2 @vibe

bruh im really not tryna diss you cuz this ? is yo opinion but u really need 2 chill on that "stupid" ? real talk... if im respecting u dude do the same...

now back 2 the mutation thing.. yes germs mutate that is a fact.. but isnt mutation caused by outside forces?

humans and other animals cant modify our dna which is the basis of our structure.. so how can we evolve if our dna is set from the day we are conceived and comes from our parents.. even if we go 100,000 years in the future we not gonna develop somthing extra if its not in our dna..

We are still evolving.

We aren't going to evolve in 20 years, though. We are constantly changing the what we consume and how we live. This will lead to small changes seen years and years from now. Not anything from birth to adulthood, though.

Besides bacterias having to rapidly evolve to defeat the things humans create to destroy them,

Humans, sharks, reptiles, snakes, bacterias, dinosaurs, insects are all examples of evolution.

can u tell me in a scientific way how an animal can evolve? like i said if its not in yo dna how can you change that?

yes becoming resistant 2 insecticides happens but thats an adaptation 2 the environment they are in.. not evolution... because if there are a group of bugs that are in say Nebraska that get sprayed with insecticides 4 20 years they can become resistant 2 that chemical... yet the same bugs can be in cali and never encountered that insecticide so if exposed 2 it will die..

just like when the people in europe came over 2 the west with diseases indians never encountered and most got wiped out cuz they was never exposed 2 them..

So, because one group of ants become resistant to an insecticide in Idaho, that same species of insects must become resistant elsewhere if they have had no contact with any insecticides?

You evolve based on your environment (amongst other things as well). If one type of any grows resistant but the other doesn't, then the one that's adapting can eventually become a NEW species of ant.

so you tellin me the different races of humans are diffrent species.. ok i can see where u could get that.. but wouldnt that make blacks higher evolved then the other races? or skin is resistant 2 harmful sun rays right? which other races dont have.. and darker skin would attract more heat in colder climates right keeping you warmer then a white person also if you shave a ape fur they are usually pink right?

You finally got something right, but now we have to teach you how species are determined.

TO ask you a question, Why didn't ? just create perfect humans, that didn't have to adapt to different environments? OR why didn't he create the Earth perfectly so that his "special" creation did not have to adapt to so many different environments?

he created us in his image the old Testament shows ? is not perfect.. neither is humans..

also u askin me questions like i kno what ? is thinking? idk why he does what he does... maybe jus cuz he wanted 2...

also yall jus contradicted yallself wit the analogy of 2 different ants one being resistant 2 insecticide... other not can become a new species of ants... yet blacks bein resistant 2 harmful sun rays and other races not being able 2 do that as effective wont make us a new species of human...

Nah, I said those ants CAN become a new species.

It would have to depend on how the changes affect them.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? made man too perfect in fact he made us so perfect that we chose to ? up the world we live in.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

and 2 @vibe

We are still evolving.

lol, nah..I just wanted to see how far you would go to try to cover up this stupid ? you believe and you just scored 100.

• BIGG WILL
    edited September 2013
    I haven't said anything about 2 ants. Speciation has nothing to do with immunity. Some Humans are immune to the ? virus, that doesn't make them a different species of human.

Mating defines speciation. For example, can a human mate with a snake, or a cow? No, because we are different species of animals. Now, for an closer example : Can a Tiger and a Lion mate? Well, yes and no. They are both Cats, but they are a different species of Cat. It is extremely difficult for them to mate and when they do a Ligor is created, which are normally infertile so those genes are not carried on.
  • damobb2deep
    I haven't said anything about 2 ants. Speciation has nothing to do with immunity. Some Humans are immune to the ? virus, that doesn't make them a different species of human.

Mating defines speciation. For example, can a human mate with a snake, or a cow? No, because we are different species of animals. Now, for an closer example : Can a Tiger and a Lion mate? Well, yes and no. They are both Cats, but they are a different species of Cat. It is extremely difficult for them to mate and when they do a Ligor is created, which are normally infertile so those genes are not carried on.

lol so with this post u jus confirmed what i said before.. you cant mate 2 of the same thing and get somthing different if its not in its dna..
  • VIBE
    Dude, you don't understand evolution, do you?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol y'all got a long way to go with this dude.
  • BIGG WILL

lol so with this post u jus confirmed what i said before.. you cant mate 2 of the same thing and get somthing different if its not in its dna..

OF course not and I don't think anyone here and especially me said anything about THATS how evolution works.
  • VIBE
  • damobb2deep
    Now ? isn't perfect?
    if u read the bible it shows this.. (old tesimate) the new testimate is when man starts 2 make "larger then life"...

*shrugs*
  • damobb2deep

i honestly dont give a ? about the theory of evolution... yall have yet 2 show me how it works.. and when i give yall a scenario using yall own words yall are saying "i dont get it" yet im using yall words lol smh..

thats what happens when u become a educated googler
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    ? made man too perfect in fact he made us so perfect that we chose to ? up the world we live in.

The only good thing about man is their big brains.

And even that's a problem. Check pregnancy.
  • ohhhla

i honestly dont give a ? about the theory of evolution... yall have yet 2 show me how it works.. and when i give yall a scenario using yall own words yall are saying "i dont get it" yet im using yall words lol smh..

Ok, have you ever seen a child who looks differently than their parents in terms of height, looks, or skin tone?

Evolution.
  • VIBE

"yet to show him how it works"

*has given him plenty of examples and he doesn't do his own research either

LOL @ it being our fault for your own ignorance.
  • ohhhla
    Mobb, you know I can prove to you that you are an ape.

By saying your teeth, hands, ears, eyes, feet, social lifestyles, and reduced sense of smell.

Those are apes.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it. You shame ? for following man but you're ok with ? following an imperfect ? ?
  • damobb2deep
    ohhhla wrote: »

Ok, have you ever seen a child who looks differently than their parents in terms of height, looks, or skin tone?

Evolution.

how is this evolution.... so if I have a son that's 6'1 and im 5'11 that's evolution? smh so what if his son ends up being 5'10? is his son " devolved"
  • damobb2deep
    I don't get it. You shame ? for following man but you're ok with ? following an imperfect ? ?

you could go vice versa on this...

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

i honestly dont give a ? about the theory of evolution... y'all have yet 2 show me how it works.. and when i give yall a scenario using yall own words yall are saying "i dont get it" yet im using yall words lol smh..

Look the Christians don't really care about ? except human evolution so let me point you to the easiest simplest explanation of evolution I've seen. It's literally 2 minutes.

http://youtu.be/68g0MBO_uTM
  • damobb2deep
    Mobb, you know I can prove to you that you are an ape.

By saying your teeth, hands, ears, eyes, feet, social lifestyles, and reduced sense of smell.

Those are apes.

what?
  • ohhhla

Evolution.

how is this evolution.... so if I have a son that's 6'1 and im 5'11 that's evolution? smh so what if his son ends up being 5'10? is his son " devolved"

Evolution doesn't mean a progression, it's a process.

Once you understand that, you see it in a different light.

Which is why some of species go extinct.

You're looking at it in a sense of progression, instead it's a process.

Because it's called evolution. Change over times does happen.

Everything has a common ancestor, bruh.

Haven't you seen an animal, that looks that can be related but in different species?

For example, Snakes and Lizards?

Bears and Dogs? Whales and Cows?

Like look this ? up.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Sorry but he's 100 percent correct. BUt religion is one of those things that makes people's brain shut down and logic goes out the window. Bottom line is this ? ethered the ? outta you ? but u still gone rock that crucifix though wont u LOL

In fairness Christianity was also used in the abolitionist movement and the Civil Rights movement.

HOWEVER, for the most part the Bible has been crippling to blacks. If it wasnt for the Bible and Religious brainwashing blacks would actually be actively involved in solving our own problems instead of waiting for "the good Lawd JEEEEZUS to do it for us if we'd just pray to the sky just a little bit harder."

We'd hold each other accountable for damage to our communities instead of falling back on, "well only ? can judge me."

We'd look deeper into ourselves to be better human beings instead of saying, "well we all fall short of ? 's glory so it's ok and normal that Im a ? ."

BUt really none of you ? that got offended are Christ-like any damn way but soon as somebody ? 's on your ? religion you act like you Faithful as a muthafukka. All the sudden you up-in-arms. ? outta here all u ? willl be gossiping and drinking heavy by Sunday morning Kick-Off. Right after this thread a ? clicked the POWERFUL PORNO link In IllPix to covet another man's wife and talk about how they want to fornicate sin) with her.

This discussion has been closed.