Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

Options

Comments

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    His video is ? !

1. Christianity WAS present in Africa CENTURIES before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.......FACT

2. The Bible certainly DOES NOT support/condone chattel slavery. (it can be easily proven.)

3. The Bible has given FREEDOM to those who understand it, religion is the man made part.......none of it's rituals are even prescribed in the Bible.The word "servant" has been replaced with "slave" to decieve the easily decieved.

Anybody who cosigns this video is IGNORANT! and likely just as dumb as your typical redneck.

PEACE
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobb went full ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is this thread about?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

About why blacks shouldn't be indulged in christianity after the ancestors were beaten to believe in it and damobb turned it in a evolution vs creationist debate in which he lost horribly, but wouldn't accept his lack of knowledge. Wouldn't read about said he didn't give a ? about it and that should have been that, but this ? kept saying it's just theory like it's a scientific hypthesis when it's a scientific theory. Smh, this thread just showed the education level of science within this nation, it's quite low.

@evilchuck
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

About why blacks shouldn't be indulged in christianity after the ancestors were beaten to believe in it and damobb turned it in a evolution vs creationist debate in which he lost horribly, but wouldn't accept his lack of knowledge. Wouldn't read about said he didn't give a ? about it and that should have been that, but this ? kept saying it's just theory like it's a scientific hypthesis when it's a scientific theory. Smh, this thread just showed the education level of science within this nation, it's quite low.

@evilchuck

ugh that's sooo overwhelming.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

@evilchuck

I know, but it's damobb though.

The funny thing is that everyone was willing to help him learn and give him sites, books, and etc for him to learn how the process of evolution and this clown said I don't even give a ? about it. Dude, ? , then why are you debating about it right now.

So what are your thoughts @evilchuck ?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know it was people who didn't believe in evolution until I joined the IC. Weird ? .
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    You ? made a 14pg thread out of ? nobody can debunk.........KYS

No one can debunk the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the invisible pet dragon in the late Carl Sagan's garage, neither.

But we should take that seriously, right?

You're appealing to the majority, right now.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Ight, Cain, I'm done man.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, this guy must post on the ic. let me guess, if you brush your teeth up and down instead of left to right you a ? and if you buy your mom flowers for mothers day, you a ? as well.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Like I said in the George Zimmerbitch trial thread....
    Mister B. wrote:
    The REAL truth is frightening, because it's this: the Christian ? you suckers get on your knees and worship every week (who most of you were forced into doing as children) either doesn't love you or doesn't exist, and yet people still blindly follow this ? . This is the same "Devine ? " who slave masters quoted while whipping ? in the field for CENTURIES...the same that people quoted while lynching dudes in the 20s and 30s...the same that people asked for help while gettin sprayed with hoses and eaten by dogs fighting for basic rights in America. We've prayed to this "? " for centuries, and look where it's gotten us.

Emmitt Till...Medger Evans....Sean Bell....Oscar Grant......my frat brother Ricky English...Chiraq...a lost people who STILL blindly follow this ? . And now this ? here.

If ? is supposed to give us ALL (black, white, and in between) common sense, where the ? was it tonight (when that verdict dropped) in America, a place that's supposed to be, ironically enough, "one nation Under ? ." That's right: the same place it's ALWAYS been...

You all can be blind to this ? all you want. Tonight just re-confirmed what I already knew. If there is a "Devine" force in this universe governing us all, this is not it. NOT IT AT ALL. And I'm better off finding the "truth" on my own.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Feelings much, @zombie?

No, i just consider what you quoted to be ? based on a misunderstandings
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I have to give @zombie credit though, he stands by what he says far more than any poster on here.

- I agree with him on many things when it comes to Pan-Africanism, economics, social, and other things, but religion is where we don't meet eye to eye. I'm not saying I'm a atheist or I will continue to be agnostic, but it won't be in the Abrahamic religions.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His video is ? !

1. Christianity WAS present in Africa CENTURIES before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.......FACT

2. The Bible certainly DOES NOT support/condone chattel slavery. (it can be easily proven.)

3. The Bible has given FREEDOM to those who understand it, religion is the man made part.......none of it's rituals are even prescribed in the Bible.The word "servant" has been replaced with "slave" to decieve the easily decieved.

Anybody who cosigns this video is IGNORANT! and likely just as dumb as your typical redneck.

PEACE

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before ? . Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of ? and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're blind to their own ? .
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Ight, Cain, I'm done man.

Thanks.............AZ one the goats btw Nas>>>>>>Jay and Cube>>>>>>>>>>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac

@ohhhla

Meet me in that thread.

I will prepare to post the ? AZ made through his career.

Lol@ him being better than Pac
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Nas>AZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of them cats

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're blind to their own ? .

I was like this too, I feel stupid now.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Vibe, we all feel stupid once we de-converted. It's normal.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I feel deluded and betrayed, but I don't blame them and for the human mind always wants to rest it's mind in someone elses care, but you have to face the facts and reality of it all.

I won't discount a creator, but it sure ain't from those books they are too human more like a Stalin mentality.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@evilchuck

I know, but it's damobb though.

The funny thing is that everyone was willing to help him learn and give him sites, books, and etc for him to learn how the process of evolution and this clown said I don't even give a ? about it. Dude, ? , then why are you debating about it right now.

So what are your thoughts @evilchuck ?
    if u read my post u would kno i didnt give a damn from the jump... but was willing 2 have a mature debate.. yall giving me sites 2 "learn" and i read some of the ? .. but that just brung up mo questions 4 me... which i asked.. yall would explain and i would have a rebuttal... and of course id "lose horribly" in a completely biased debate.. none of u are objective..
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    We were being objective and provided you information, there was nothing subjective about this. Evolution as a whole is objective, factual, not based on belief, but with sound evidence, whether it be DNA, RNA, bone, physical looks and etc. This is a phenemomen that occures naturally in nature. We answered your questions and you didn't want to accept them, so this is a matter of belief to you vs facing reality.

I couldn't believe we went so long telling you what a scientific theory was when you could hop skip to google and even go to google play and bought a book on a entry to science 101 and you would realize we were telling you the truth. I learned this in elementary and reinforced in middle school, but I went to a hood school which wasn't reinforced or discussed about so I understand your education background.

Go and read science books for a while and then come back and discuss.

"I only debate with my equals, all others I teach" - Dr. John Henrik Clarke
This discussion has been closed.