What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

1111213141517»

Replies

  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    So how much of science do you consider "theories with truth to it"?

    I'm curious as to how far you go with this.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Africa is also the birth of polytheism.

    @zombie

    Your move

    True, as well, but they were all just one part of one conception and being. Down the line polytheism grew, but it looking like monotheism maybe was first from archaeological and from a historic view. To be honest the more we are learning about the ancient world, we really didn't know jack shit about them, they were probably more complicated than us in regards to philosophies and thinking.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this thread is still going on.... The funniest thing about these threads is the Christians that don't post. I wonder what they think.
    Bodhi
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Mobb, what do you think the definition of an ape is?

    Do you know what "Hominidae" is?

    Just because we don't fling poo, eat bugs, and have orgies all days doesn't make us less of an ape.

    We've been reformed from all that.

    Your ancestors were different from you.

    Your descendants will be different from you too.

    SHOW ME WHERE I SAID WE WASSNT A DAMN APE!!! I FUCKIN AGREED WITH U!!! SMH

    I apologize for that.

    So, you accept Evolution as the truth right?
    no i dont accept evolution as truth.. i accept it as a theory with truth 2 it..

    You one gleefully ignorant ape. You wasted 2-3 days of people's time as we honestly tried to explain evolution to you but you refuse to even look into it.

    This is what cats like Neil DeGrasse Tyson talk about when they diss the religious, you have shut your brain off and decided that no amount of explanation or discussion will enlighten you. It's not that people are trying to change your point of view wr just tryna explain what the hell evolution is!

    You just an obtuse, thick skilled nigga. I wish there was a god so I could pray you don't reproduce an burden your children with that garbage.

    There's nothing cool about being scientifically illiterate, and it doesn't progress society, all it does is hold people down.

    Sometimes I think people like you hate things like the Big Bang and evolution because if you actually took some time to learn it and how it relates to the universe it would destroy your belief system. You stay ignorant of it because you fear it.

    This thread should have been locked days ago.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    BodhiBIGG WILL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    i moved it.

    if it's moved back to G&S, a month long ban follows.

    You should really close this @theodis
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Mobb, what do you think the definition of an ape is?

    Do you know what "Hominidae" is?

    Just because we don't fling poo, eat bugs, and have orgies all days doesn't make us less of an ape.

    We've been reformed from all that.

    Your ancestors were different from you.

    Your descendants will be different from you too.

    SHOW ME WHERE I SAID WE WASSNT A DAMN APE!!! I FUCKIN AGREED WITH U!!! SMH

    I apologize for that.

    So, you accept Evolution as the truth right?
    no i dont accept evolution as truth.. i accept it as a theory with truth 2 it..

    You one gleefully ignorant ape. You wasted 2-3 days of people's time as we honestly tried to explain evolution to you but you refuse to even look into it.

    This is what cats like Neil DeGrasse Tyson talk about when they diss the religious, you have shut your brain off and decided that no amount of explanation or discussion will enlighten you. It's not that people are trying to change your point of view wr just tryna explain what the hell evolution is!

    You just an obtuse, thick skilled nigga. I wish there was a god so I could pray you don't reproduce an burden your children with that garbage.

    There's nothing cool about being scientifically illiterate, and it doesn't progress society, all it does is hold people down.

    Sometimes I think people like you hate things like the Big Bang and evolution because if you actually took some time to learn it and how it relates to the universe it would destroy your belief system. You stay ignorant of it because you fear it.

    This thread should have been locked days ago.

    it wont destroy my belief system... it may destoyed yall belief system but not mines... i have said before religion is the origin of science so all the shyt yall think yall kno u have religion 2 thank 4 that.. and again the more u search the more questions u will have.. imo

  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Africa is also the birth of polytheism.

    @zombie

    Your move

    There is nothing to move. I agree with you both statements don't cancel each other out.
This discussion has been closed.