Black Christian Folks, How do you feel a redneck calling y'all Uncle Tom?

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »

Been saying this for years. ? common sense when you take time to think for yourself. Something most of my people are too reluctant to do these days.

so u think EVERY person who is a christian or believes in religion is not thinking 4 themselves? what kind of logic is that?

A child has the sense to ask and point out when 2 +2 doesn't equal 4. Telling a child 2 +2 is 16 and he has to believe it or burn for all eternity is not logic. Him believing it cause someone said so is not thinking for himself. Him spending the rest of his life unable to do basic math is not common sense. Everyone believing the guy that says 2 +2 is 16 is being manipulated. Them spending the rest of their lives happy bout the equations being wrong, is a weakness.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Theory is not proof it's an estimation hence the Big Bang.

If theory is not proof, your ? theory is not proof either. That means we have to go with the best theory and the best one we have is the one without ? since we have not observed anything that would indicate the existence of one. This means if you would like your ? theory to qualify as the best theory, you would have to provide evidence for such a claim. Do it.
    Prove the cause behind it.............your move

Quantum fluctuations. Your move.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain is better at hip hop discussion smh.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Haha.. I agree.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wrong debate is being used. Its damn near impossible to prove that some ? in the sky is real, or not real, but those stories and attributes that are assigned to a ? that can be proved, or disproven.

For instance, the bible states, ? said let there be light, then a few days later he created two great lights.

Impossible, The Sun is our Light producing object, so where did the 'light' come from before the Sun was created.

It also says that the vegetation grew before the Sun was created. Again impossible.

Now, back to the 1st point of there being TWO GREAT LIGHTS. Well we all know the SUN is a great light, but the MOON is not a light at all, it only reflects light (but I can see how people living 1000's of years ago thought the Moon was an actual light back then) .

And that's just the very 1st page, I didn't even mention how impossible the the Noahs Ark story is, or talking animals, or the impossibilities of genetics that are mentioned in the bible, or how about ? created Males and Females for just about every animal on earth, but didn't have the omniscience to immediately create eve when creating adam, etc, etc.

Those are things that can be proven, or disproven.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ asking someone who believes ? doesn't exist to PROVE it.

*dead*
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

*dead*

lmao
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whenever you can disproved the invisible dragon in the garage of Carl Sagan.

Then we will disprove ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    One more time.

That's our job to disprove your ? , bruh.

And it's already been disprove through science that all of Christianity is wrong.

That's thing though..........................neither side can prove or disprove the other with any logical solid proof. Especially since both sides are using "FAITH" to discredit the other.

Everything has a cause and there can never be a "first" cause, especially being a complex thinking entity because there has to be causes for its complexity or its nature of existing in the first place. Therefore, a supreme deity cannot possibly exit
    . Your move.

Theory is not proof it's an estimation hence the Big Bang. Prove the cause behind it.............your move

Yo, demonstrate ? exist and I will believe you.

you and this you can't prove and disprove it.

Cain you're smarter than this.

? was created for ? that people didn't know anything.

? humans that your son and you that way smarter than.

Of course I am at the bolded.

I think you think I am pro religion or riding for the creationist. I'm just stating a very clear fact.............."nobody can disprove the other"

Religious people will scream they have Faith

Non-religious will say they have science

Neither will ever change the others mind so this argument will always be ? without any results.

ive stated this time and time again they jus like 2 argue...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

*dead*

you have the same argument tho... so I guess u sound just as dumb?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The wrong debate is being used. Its damn near impossible to prove that some ? in the sky is real, or not real, but those stories and attributes that are assigned to a ? that can be proved, or disproven.

For instance, the bible states, ? said let there be light, then a few days later he created two great lights.

Impossible, The Sun is our Light producing object, so where did the 'light' come from before the Sun was created.

It also says that the vegetation grew before the Sun was created. Again impossible.

Now, back to the 1st point of there being TWO GREAT LIGHTS. Well we all know the SUN is a great light, but the MOON is not a light at all, it only reflects light (but I can see how people living 1000's of years ago thought the Moon was an actual light back then) .

And that's just the very 1st page, I didn't even mention how impossible the the Noahs Ark story is, or talking animals, or the impossibilities of genetics that are mentioned in the bible, or how about ? created Males and Females for just about every animal on earth, but didn't have the omniscience to immediately create eve when creating adam, etc, etc.

yet you believe that matter jus compressed so tightly that when it expanded it became the " big bang" where did that " matter come from? something has 2 be there before that can happen right?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ive stated this time and time again they jus like 2 argue...

yet you're arguing
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yet you believe that matter jus compressed so tightly that when it expanded it became the " big bang" where did that " matter come from? something has 2 be there before that can happen right?

Who said I believe that?

I do like your "attempted" defense of "I believe in something stupid, so I have to try to prove that he believes in something stupid too."

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    People still believe in the bible ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Been saying this for years. ? common sense when you take time to think for yourself. Something most of my people are too reluctant to do these days.

so u think EVERY person who is a christian or believes in religion is not thinking 4 themselves? what kind of logic is that?

A child has the sense to ask and point out when 2 +2 doesn't equal 4. Telling a child 2 +2 is 16 and he has to believe it or burn for all eternity is not logic. Him believing it cause someone said so is not thinking for himself. Him spending the rest of his life unable to do basic math is not common sense. Everyone believing the guy that says 2 +2 is 16 is being manipulated. Them spending the rest of their lives happy bout the equations being wrong, is a weakness.

again tryna ova simplify ? .. ok I was born a Christian and still identify myself as 1... i was told a lot of things in the bible that i personally don't believe... i have faith in ? not that book... the whole basis of Christianity is that u believe jesus died 4 yo sins i can be wrong honestly but if i am so what.. we find out the truth when we die... but honestly thru yall theory that there is no afterlife at all... we never will kno..

btw yo story has flaws... anybody who don't wanna be a Christian don't got to... we not bullied into this religion... why u think people " convert" to other religions.. im pretty sure if we was bullied into this religion half of you would be " Christians" cuz yall not willing 2 die 4 being anti Christian..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think that rough example I gave is fairly accurate with describing the general mind set of black america and religion.

My theory, which the video amplifies, is that black folks have largely been brain washed with a foreign religion and propaganda. Culturally engineered into their moral fiber as a means of submission and population control. It mainly started with our ancestors and has since trickled down. Many natives on many other continents across the globe often exposed to the same plot.

But with blacks folks it's jive as ? to just accept a ? and book without question so vehemently. Especially with slavery and the harsh cultivation europeans placed on us..."the savages". Most ? only doing so out of ignorance as to what the history of their book is, not just what it says to do.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    I think that rough example I gave is fairly accurate with describing the general mind set of black america and religion.

My theory, which the video amplifies, is that black folks have largely been brain washed with a foreign religion and propaganda. Culturally engineered into their moral fiber as a means of submission and population control. It mainly started with our ancestors and has since trickled down. Many natives on many other continents across the globe often exposed to the same plot.

But with blacks folks it's jive as ? to just accept a ? and book without question so vehemently. Especially with slavery and the harsh cultivation europeans placed on us..."the savages". Most ? only doing so out of ignorance as to what the history of their book is, not just what it says to do.

you understand that there are a sizable amount of Muslims in the black community as well.. lots of them " converted" 4 the reasons u made ( this religion was forced on us blah blah blah) so again how are we blindly following? we know there are other religions out there and jus like yall if we feel like all religions are bullshyt we have the choice not 2 believe...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reality is based half on your senses and your perception of them. We all have the same senses but we all perceive them differently. This means that we all share the same reality and at the same time everyones reality is different.

So

If someone applies for a job then goes home and prays to ? that he gets that job and then he ends up getting that job then ? exists for that person and there is nothing you could do to disprove him. Cause ? genuinely exists in his reality. The proof is in the fact that he prayed and his prayer came true. In his reality ? exists. Now you can call what happened coincidence and in doing so disprove to yourself that ? doesnt exist, and in your reality ? genuinely would not exist. It depends on your perception.

In other words, this is a question that does not have a right or a wrong answer. Its true for everyone the way that they see it, so why debate it?

I know im getting too deep for most of yall simple mafuckas but ? it.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And ill say it again, as an atheist I hate atheists more then believers yo. We mad hypocritical. We hate believers always trying to push their beliefs on us but then we turn and try to disprove ? to them at every turn.

Atheists always have to prove theyre smarter then everyone else by not believing in ? . ? is disgusting.

Were supposedly so above believers and so much more intelligent but we cant do something as simple as "live and let live"

That's all the lessons yall getting from the ? for free today.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus loves you my friends. Hope to see you all in the kingdom one day soon. Amen
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are also forgetting that the planet is created from star residue and that we are all part of the sun technically. Hell, even ancient people knew the sun reflects light into the moon and the circumference of the whole earth even better than those who came after them. A lot of the ? concept came into full play after civilizations were built, the concept of ? was more metaphysical and not actually some guy sitting in a chair nah'mean.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2013
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Reality is based half on your senses and your perception of them. We all have the same senses but we all perceive them differently. This means that we all share the same reality and at the same time everyones reality is different.

So

If someone applies for a job then goes home and prays to ? that he gets that job and then he ends up getting that job then ? exists for that person and there is nothing you could do to disprove him. Cause ? genuinely exists in his reality. The proof is in the fact that he prayed and his prayer came true. In his reality ? exists. Now you can call what happened coincidence and in doing so disprove to yourself that ? doesnt exist, and in your reality ? genuinely would not exist. It depends on your perception.

In other words, this is a question that does not have a right or a wrong answer. Its true for everyone the way that they see it, so why debate it?

I know im getting too deep for most of yall simple mafuckas but ? it.

Can you really call his reality real? Schizophrenics experience hallucinations that no one else sees but they are duped into believing they are real. Color blind people don't perceive the same colors as everyone else. They may not see an apple as red although the truth may be that it is. Seeing may be believing but that which you see may not be reality. There is objective reality and subjectivity. As social animals, humans have to align themselves with an objective reality that holds true for the group or at least generally. If not, there will be discord and chaos.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have come to understand that some so called atheist people simply hate ? in particular they hate the ? of the bible. Other atheist simply think the ? concept is not logical, the first group sickens me and second group i really don't have a problem with.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If theory is not proof, your ? theory is not proof either. That means we have to go with the best theory and the best one we have is the one without ? since we have not observed anything that would indicate the existence of one. This means if you would like your ? theory to qualify as the best theory, you would have to provide evidence for such a claim. Do it.

QUANTUM THEORIES ARE POORLY UNDERSTOOD EVEN BY THE PEOPLE WHO INVENT THEM and the eternal universe has already been disproved.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

QUANTUM THEORIES ARE POORLY UNDERSTOOD EVEN BY THE PEOPLE WHO INVENT THEM and the eternal universe has already been disproved.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean nobody else can.
This discussion has been closed.