To The Females, How Do You Date Someone You Dont Find Attractive?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    What makes the premise of this thread wack is.. It implies cuz the man in this thread doeant find the females mate aytractive THEN SHE WOULDNT either . And you sound suspect for that on the low but I wont judge you..

urWOHC7.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    No diss, but alot of women date guys that are not on their level alot of women do or have done it, nothing wrong with that. But how do you guys live with it? Do you close your eyes during sex, do you regret it later? Do you try to block it out? Does looks not matter ? Do you lie to yourselves ?

As i said nothings wrong with it but i need you to share the experience, honesty hour.

Women can't answer this question honestly because of either one or two of the following factors, 1) She doesn't know why she's dating a dude she doesn't find attractive and knows she not going to ? , 2) She knows why she's doing it, and won't honestly answer the question, so here's the uncut raw as to why women do something to which Rex finds ? up and highly unethical.

Women are analogous to dope fiends, in that attention is a narcotic to them. Women need attention from men because it validates their ever so fragile egos and it keeps their ever so low self esteem from worsening. This goes to why chicks wear revealing clothing, even though the attention may be negative and from undesirable, their attention fix is being satisfied.

If you notice, the more ignore a woman, the harder she will work to get your attention, (again going with the dope fiend analogy,) she's experiencing "attention withdrawls," and she'll start to question her beauty and sex appeal, "Why doesn't this ? like (or want to ? ,) me? Every other dude does." When said female isn't getting attention from the dude she really wants to suck and ? , she'll go to her "bench," and put those "hovercraft ? ," and cats that have been in the game; or she might hold a "tryout," and allow another muthafucka to spend his time and hard earn on her to see if likes the new dude.

For the chick it's a net gain. At the most she might come up a future husband, boyfriend, or bed buddy. At the least she's had her insatiable need for attention satisfied because some clueless, so-called "chivalrous," simpin' beta male ? has giving the ? the " boyfriend," experience without the benefit of getting so much as a kiss on the check at the end of the night. Oh, and Katie, gone somewhere about the length of a ? 's post. I also asked a similar question. http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/481956/have-you-ever-went-out-on-a-date-with-a-you-didn-t-like-and-knew-you-weren-t-going-to-? .

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never dated a man I didn't find to be attractive.

But in the thread homie just provided you said...
    yes, yes I have and you answered your own question in your attempt to be snarky.

No diss, but alot of women date guys that are not on their level alot of women do or have done it, nothing wrong with that. But how do you guys live with it? Do you close your eyes during sex, do you regret it later? Do you try to block it out? Does looks not matter ? Do you lie to yourselves ?

As i said nothings wrong with it but i need you to share the experience, honesty hour.

Women can't answer this question honestly because of either one or two of the following factors, 1) She doesn't know why she's dating a dude she doesn't find attractive and knows she not going to ? , 2) She knows why she's doing it, and won't honestly answer the question, so here's the uncut raw as to why women do something to which Rex finds ? up and highly unethical.

Women are analogous to dope fiends, in that attention is a narcotic to them. Women need attention from men because it validates their ever so fragile egos and it keeps their ever so low self esteem from worsening. This goes to why chicks wear revealing clothing, even though the attention may be negative and from undesirable, their attention fix is being satisfied.

If you notice, the more ignore a woman, the harder she will work to get your attention, (again going with the dope fiend analogy,) she's experiencing "attention withdrawls," and she'll start to question her beauty and sex appeal, "Why doesn't this ? like (or want to ? ,) me? Every other dude does." When said female isn't getting attention from the dude she really wants to suck and ? , she'll go to her "bench," and put those "hovercraft ? ," and cats that have been in the game; or she might hold a "tryout," and allow another muthafucka to spend his time and hard earn on her to see if likes the new dude.

For the chick it's a net gain. At the most she might come up a future husband, boyfriend, or bed buddy. At the least she's had her insatiable need for attention satisfied because some clueless, so-called "chivalrous," simpin' beta male ? has giving the ? the " boyfriend," experience without the benefit of getting so much as a kiss on the check at the end of the night. Oh, and Katie, gone somewhere about the length of a ? 's post. I also asked a similar question. http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/481956/have-you-ever-went-out-on-a-date-with-a-you-didn-t-like-and-knew-you-weren-t-going-to-? .

• MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so them ugly dudes is kept beta males?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CoonKilla Where in that post did I say I didn't find him attractive though?

Just cause you're attractive doesn't mean I have to like you or want to ? you.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u dudes in here pouring your heart out about ? dealing with ? YOU don't find attractive are disgusting...
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

@CoonKilla Where in that post did I say I didn't find him attractive though?

Just cause you're attractive doesn't mean I have to like you or want to ? you.

^^^^Prime example of female "logic,".
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Because it not about bieng SOLELY attractive or not.
    If it were that case the world would not be overpopulated fellas and sistas.
    Women and men believe that they CONSCIOULY decide of every actions in their lives. The UNCONSCIOUS inside us is acting ' behind the scene '. Plus remember that we are as grown ups product of our EDUCATION and SOCIAL ENVIRONEMENT.
    The combination of the four aforementioned notions leads to your complete personality.

I ve seen numerous time alpha males with super ugly woman. They canot logically say why they always date those broads. Once i started analysing their childhood i could see why.
    Many nice women were fatsos during their childhood being mocked by those alpha doggs. Now they showing solidarity by dating ? marrying unatractive guys and send a ' ? you Brad Pitt' message to the pretty boys.
    Some women wants unconsciously their dad and reproduce their mum behavior. If dad were fat and unattractive, they ll probably bring a fatso at home. If mum were geting her ass beaten , she risks to unconsciously choose a wife beater. Even if they will dream about Jamie foxx unconsciously they might chose a beta male.

I ve been told to look at the broad parents in order to see how high were the odds to be jump off or a long term relation. Its not only about money clothes car houses. There are some hidden reasons too.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That sounded so professional.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited September 2013
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    That sounded so professional.

@irs

Thats my future job
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lets hope you get better, cuz you suck.
    @lemzola
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Lets hope you get better, cuz you suck.
    @lemzola

Oh so lovely @irs

Thanks for the motivation

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I was being serious, not a mean ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I was being serious, not a mean ? .

I wa serious too @irs

I m a student so i still got a lot of room for improvement
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you dont date ugly & socially awkward men. period. point. blank.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »

Damn Rex can't catch a break.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

But each of us have is own vision of whats ugly and awkward.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemzola, I think I get what you are trying to say and agree to a certain extent.

Rex has valid points as well.

But no one can generalize all men and women into one category.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wisdom of Ohio has spoken @missk
  • Purr
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »

But each of us have is own vision of whats ugly and awkward.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

What chick unless of course she's herself ugly, socially awkward, domineering, out of her ? mind or fat.
    Damn Rex can't catch a break.

Rex uses his social awkwardness to his advantage.
    MissK wrote: »
    But no one can generalize all men and women into one category.

Society is based on and decisions are made minute-by-minute on generalizations. Hell, you got your job based on a series of generalizations made by the H.R. people. You want your daughter to get accept to and graduate from Harvard sum ? laude based on the generalizations that you have people who graduate from that esteemed academic institution. You have ideals of mate and pick that mate based on those generalizations.

Sure people are individuals and make independent decisions, but if you're driving down the street in this:

lamborghini-gallardo-7-533x400.jpg

as opposed to this

03-2013-ford-taurus630opt.jpg

It's not a far reach of the imagination, that the ? pushing the Lamborghini Merci is going to score more ass than the potna in the Ford Taurus. Is it possible that ? in the Taurus can get more ? than the ? in Lambo? Yes, but that's the exception, not the rule. Generally, Lambo guy is getting more ass for reasons we already know, and the weird thing about generalizations is that they're generally true.

• Purr
    Options
    rex you're ugly. get over it. its ok.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited September 2013
    Options
    rex you're ugly. get over it. its ok.

You're a cute chick Charlie. From you're pictures Rex would give you a 7, however, with that being said, (and I'm not being sarcastic, arrogant, nor indulging my narcissism when I say this.) Chicks that are far cuter and hotter than you have called Rex handsome or cute. For you call dear ole Rex "ugly, gets the same action Rex when Rex used to tell people that he didn't like chicken, (before I stated eating it,) I'm like "Really?" I cast that opinion to the side because it's definitely a minority opinion. Anyways, your post shows that your still catching feelings about this thread: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491626/freak-show-smash-or-pass/p1
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True society does this. And also shuts out many opportunities by going with the flow or basing decisions on outward appearance. Also I said we all don't fit into one generalization, not that we don't generalize.

I'm not in that category as far as the example you used-
    I'd probably take the dude driving the Taurus. Money and status aren't the highest thing on my list when I consider a potential mate, there are more important things. Is it nice? Sure.

But yes I do agree with you that the guy with the Lambo probably is getting way more.