Buick LaCrosse (2010-2012)

Options
Miltown Marauder
Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in Let Me Ride
Thinking of getting one, anybody have any experience with them or have one?

Comments

• rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No experience, but if u have a choice get the CXL or GS. All 3 models seem to be underpowered, esp the base & no V6 option. 255hp & 295lb for a turbocharged Inline 4 is decent, but would rather have that power naturally aspirated as opposed to being TC'd due to turbolag.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    go with the GS
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look good with the premium wheels that come on it
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really like them, I looked at a turbo one when they first dropped. As said it was underpowered for it being turbo but it had Brembo brakes and some nice wheels on it. Looked just like this (Got some pics of it in my phone, but I'm at work).
    2011_Buick_Regal_GS_1_--_2010_DC.jpg
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Front-wheel drive, no V8(let alone V6)...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Front-wheel drive, no V8(let alone V6)...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh...in here in STL where it snows like a mufucka, ? appreciate FWD thanks to the better handling. Cant do no Jay Leno burnouts tho.

Anybody ever checked out that ? site? Leno know his ? bout whips.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    MY FAULT ? I mean the Buick LaCrosse..this is the joint I'm looking at

32095718968.349407997.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

32095718978.349407997.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

32095718983.349407997.IM1.12.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They supposed to ride smooth as hell
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehh...in here in STL where it snows like a mufucka, ? appreciate FWD thanks to the better handling. Cant do no Jay Leno burnouts tho.

I'm in Cleveland, so I understand, but 4WD/AWD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FWD, RWD
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha I was checking out car vids on YouTube yesterday and stumbled upon his vids..he knows his ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really like them, I looked at a turbo one when they first dropped. As said it was underpowered for it being turbo but it had Brembo brakes and some nice wheels on it. Looked just like this (Got some pics of it in my phone, but I'm at work).

Slow...i seen a sxt charger out run one just like this one.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    Only thing I'm not liking is they only get 17/mi City..? DAMN
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

What did you expect? It's rated at like 250hp, the sxt is 300hp and they weigh within a few pounds of each other. I bet that turbocharged motor responds better to bolt ons than the N/A v6 in the SXT.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True, 'cause I know my S12 and Stangs were HORRIBLE in the snow and ice during Detroit winters.

Still, too much power at the front wheels can cause driving issues as well.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

What did you expect? It's rated at like 250hp, the sxt is 300hp and they weigh within a few pounds of each other. I bet that turbocharged motor responds better to bolt ons than the N/A v6 in the SXT.

I got full of myself

5.7 or better>>>>>>>... or i aint buying it.