Study your scriptures and follow Your ?

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I'm not the best person to say this, but I will anyway.

The signs are blatant. I see even the most lost, sinful people (including myself) have taken notice to what's going on.

The trap has been set for the US govt.

Bizzy Bone said it best:

Yo, Before this…Project,
We’d like to thank the most high
On behalf of the A$AP Mob, Bone Thug and, all in attendance
Knowing that all things belong to those
For the cleanliness and the power the first in the nation
To prove who they are,
Through infinity, through eternity, through time span…
Standing one man, if you hold my hand, hold my hand,
(make sure its a hand)
With all things around me I will never win
I won’t win with angels,
I won’t win with the brothers,
I won’t win with Rome,
I won’t win with ? and Egypt,
(I keep corpse close to my home)
Let us roll tell them why we did what we did, if we did
In Jesus name, Amen.

Only love will save you. Love your brother. Jesus is tugging at your right now, and trust me you aren't the only one. Accept Him and join Us in the "new" kingdom. It's free. Don't let the weirdos with witty sacrilegious comments deter you from what's real. And definitely don't let my past transgressions blind you from the Truth spoken here. Save YOUR soul.

It's not too late, until it's too late.

Amen.

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice gimmick ?

see u in hell
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    weren't you a moor yesterday?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bizzy Bone really and he talking about Egypt A.K.A Kemet?

? out of here with those stolen ? . Pslams, Proverbs = Book of the dead.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/

Corrupt Yeshua a freedom fighter against The Roman Empire into a false messiah.

There was heavy debate whether he was divine or not, the son of ? and etc and the gospels as you know it were written a hundred years after his death. Smh.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyman has a right to decided his own destiny - Bob marley

To the people who hate the ? of abrahram sorry to tell you this but he's not going away you and your children's children offspring for the next 1000 years will die first.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Who hates anyone or anything?

- If Kemet religion/spritual system is considered false, then why is christianity obivious a copy from them is considered right? Is it because the right kind of people have the right kind of influence?

- If I were to believe in a religion and devout myself to a spirtual system it would be to the Kemet Spirtual or even the Ife religious system.

-I really see no point in believing in something that has a lot of falsehoods that won't mix astronomy, science, and other academics in it's religion. Those things are banned in the bible. I think it's time we really look at the book, I'm sure you have and your reasons as well, but I do have my reasons why I don't put this book on a pedastal.

- Also, quit with the murderous rants and sayings. That's quite disgusting and would make sense why the world is cruel as it is today.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    my ? can kick your ? 's ass
  • zombie
    edited September 2013
    Options

- If Kemet religion/spritual system is considered false, then why is christianity obivious a copy from them is considered right? Is it because the right kind of people have the right kind of influence?

- If I were to believe in a religion and devout myself to a spirtual system it would be to the Kemet Spirtual or even the Ife religious system.

-I really see no point in believing in something that has a lot of falsehoods that won't mix astronomy, science, and other academics in it's religion. Those things are banned in the bible. I think it's time we really look at the book, I'm sure you have and your reasons as well, but I do have my reasons why I don't put this book on a pedastal.

- Also, quit with the murderous rants and sayings. That's quite disgusting and would make sense why the world is cruel as it is today.

LOTS of people hate the abrahamic ? and a spiritual system is only considered false to the people who don't believe in it. Modern day religion does not restrict the study of science You think people have not
    "looked at the bible"? they have and still maintain it to be the way to understand ? . what murderous rant? I TOLD THE TRUTH you will die and so will your children and grandchildren but the ? of abraham will continue to be worshipped as the ONE REAL ? .

THE WORLD is cruel learn to deal with it, the ? of abraham can show you how.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

LOTS of people hate the abrahamic ? and a spiritual system is only considered false to the people who don't believe in it. Modern day religion does not restrict the study of science You think people have not
    "looked at the bible"? they have and still maintain it to be the way to understand ? . what murderous rant? I TOLD THE TRUTH you will die and so will your children and grandchildren but the ? of abraham will continue to be worshipped as the ONE REAL ? .

Nah, I don't need Abrahamic ? to show me anything. I was listening to Umar Johnson and he made some good points about dogma is the main point of these religions, well a lot of different religions and I cannot function on something like that without evidence. It may work for some other people, but the cultural practices do not help me to make me whole = Holy. It leaves a lot out and I will not force something that does not make me whole and full.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Are your ? and my ? not one in the same? Didn't Jesus say "your ? and my ? "

You worship the Creator, the One and Only, the Most High, yes?

the Lord knows your heart. I don't think what religion you choose really matters (I really don't know), but every man must have a code that promotes good. That's what I believe anyway...
  • zombie
    Options

Nah, I don't need Abrahamic ? to show me anything. I was listening to Umar Johnson and he made some good points about dogma is the main point of these religions, well a lot of different religions and I cannot function on something like that without evidence. It may work for some other people, but the cultural practices do not help me to make me whole = Holy. It leaves a lot out and I will not force something that does not make me whole and full.

Umar johnson is a muslim and therefore is a believer in the abrahamic ? so filter that through everything he is saying, while telling you all he did he still holds to faith in the one ? the ? of abraham.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Didn't Jesus say "your ? and my ? "

U got proof?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Didn't Jesus say "your ? and my ? "

U got proof?

John 20:17

Jesus told her, "Don't hold on to me, because I haven't yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, 'I'm ascending to my Father and your Father, to my ? and your ? .'
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I pose the question again. I think this ? is ? or has multiple personality disorder or something.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Umar johnson is a muslim and therefore is a believer in the abrahamic ? so filter that through everything he is saying, while telling you all he did he still holds to faith in the one ? the ? of abraham.

He is a believer but does he forces others to believe in what he believes in, no. If you are a black person with religious beliefs and you do not hold any African principles and culture within it would surely depraved you. I'm not so fixed on a religion as most people are, I'm quite wary why do I need, but if there is a creator okay cool. That's good and all, but I been handling ? for almost 30 years now.

He believes in a creator, but not the same kind of creator that is any of the books that is described, not a fearful or vengeful ? , nor one that is always hurting someone. He said it in the video, I just watched.

Those books are bastardized at the end of the day of unoriginal people with no spirtual/metaphysical concept. He made a great point when there is no female position in the book besides a servant or slave then you can see the corruption in the concept.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

I pose the question again. I think this ? is ? or has multiple personality disorder or something.

I dont understand your question.

You do understand Moor is a nationality? Many Moors are Christian today due to converting in Spain in the 1600s. The initial converters were labeled "Moriscos". Google it.

But thats neither here nor there, ive dropped enough knowledge regarding the Moors. This has nothing to do with nationality.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

He is a believer but does he forces others to believe in what he believes in, no. If you are a black person with religious beliefs and you do not hold any African principles and culture within it would surely depraved you. I'm not so fixed on a religion as most people are, I'm quite wary why do I need, but if there is a creator okay cool. That's good and all, but I been handling ? for almost 30 years now.

He believes in a creator, but not the same kind of creator that is any of the books that is described, not a fearful or vengeful ? , nor one that is always hurting someone. He said it in the video, I just watched.

Those books are bastardized at the end of the day of unoriginal people with no spirtual/metaphysical concept. He made a great point when there is no female position in the book besides a servant or slave then you can see the corruption in the concept.

If you worship the Creator, youre OK. Why are you trying to cause division here? Love and tolerance will save you
  • Ajackson17
    Options

If you worship the Creator, youre OK. Why are you trying to cause division here? Love and tolerance will save you

I don't worship nothing without evidence and within logic and reason on why I should and what their overall goal. If a creator wants humans to find their own path and build their own legacy that would be one thing, if he says everything is in control and this is his will, then what are you doing? You don't give a creature the ability to think critically and freely be self aware without them posing questions on the purposes of this or otherwise you are a bully beating them down to worship you. Now the first reason I would respect and it makes more a purpose of allowing us to go through to better ourselves to see if we have a will to ascend to a higher platue.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Peace.

Do as you wish. As long as you arent harming anyone, I aint trippin. Just passing along what helped me is all
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Peace.

Do as you wish. As long as you arent harming anyone, I aint trippin. Just passing along what helped me is all

I can be down with that. If anything I don't agree on a lot of aspects of religion and it's spirtuality which I think people shoul focus on and not dogma.

• zombie
    Options

He believes in a creator, but not the same kind of creator that is any of the books
    that is described, not a fearful or vengeful ? , nor one that is always hurting someone. He said it in the video, I just watched.

The man is a muslim and does not deny it the only difference is he like me filters his religion through african eyes and uses african culture which is allowed in islam.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yeah, just saw that and I understand his reasoning for it, but if I was gonna go with anything probably earlier Kmt spiritual system, even if the ifa is a byproduct of the Kmt system. Their roots go well deep in the continent of Africa.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i think that was more about his sovereign citizenship than his religion

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all Darwinists ? me with your stupid ? ......

Just because you cannot absorb the scripture, does not make it false.....