Cam: Being a black QB isnt a big deal

Options
13»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folk ignore that ? and front too much for me...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as he acknowledges the past struggle to get to where we at, he 100% right.

Not onyl do u look at the QBs now, but Look who's got next:

Bridgewater, Stephen Morris, Tahj Boyd, Jamies Winston, Braxton Miller...Terrell Pryor is on now, etc.

We've arrived. In 2- yrs it might be as many black qbs as white...In 10 years, it will be 2/3 black...in 20..? , you see it.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i understand why cuz i guess its getting more common to see more black qbs that are not just athletic but can throw good as well. in about 5 years instead of only 9 it will probably be half the league
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Braxton Miller though.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lol at Braxton Miller though.

True Lol I have to include him b/c i never thought Pryor would be a starter and ther he is.

Miller might get a shot even tho i think he's grossly overrated.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    As long as he acknowledges the past struggle to get to where we at, he 100% right.

Not onyl do u look at the QBs now, but Look who's got next:

Bridgewater, Stephen Morris, Tahj Boyd, Jamies Winston, Braxton Miller...Terrell Pryor is on now, etc.

We've arrived. In 2- yrs it might be as many black qbs as white...In 10 years, it will be 2/3 black...in 20..? , you see it.

Watch that be the time when football is not as popular anymore. Sort of like the same ? that happened to the NBA.

With all these head injuries, parents are starting to get concerned. The black QB takeover may sadly coincide with the death of the NFL as we know it.

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That a black QB can actually throw, be accurate in the pocket, be a film rat and read coverages/defenses well should not be as big of a deal as it still is; That it is a big deal shows Black QBs aren't expected to have those capabilities.
This discussion has been closed.