Yooo... this ? crazy.

Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in AKA Donkey
up late vampin last night, i decided to search my name here last night and what came as no surprise, you geeks still talk about a muh ? lol

some ? , dont remember her name, said i was "slaughtered" in a thread people thought i was some nujerz herb.. who "slaughtered" me? and who is judging this "slaughter"? of course, if you dont like me, anybody can say anything and you would be like, "ohhhhhh!! he clowning eem, yo! he "sluaghtering eem!!" i didnt even know who this ? is.. whoever she was she never said ? when i was posting... but got to talking after i stopped posting off this weak ? .

but if you fwm, that lil trash aint ? .

and chitown or chicity or whatever his name is... this dork posted the same post about me in 2 different threads.... got mind control of this nerd. although his girl is thick, id put a baby in her.

and this is the best one doe... somebody said i "tried" to make a black baby.... what is that suppose to mean lol people say whatever just to dig for an insult.. like, forreal doe.. what is that suppose to mean. her mother is black... im not sure what this is suppose to mean. what insult are you trying to accomplish.

oh and kai.. she not as good as good as she once appeared. she lookin like a generic broken down eve.

Comments