Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    ATTS is the absolute WOAT when it comes to NBA posts.
    ATTS wrote: »
    Kawhi Leonard is tooo quiet though......he cant be a leader like that
    I have seen guys do well in a finals series then suck the next season b/c teams game planned for them......

Austin croshere comes to mind...he avg like 16 ppg in lakers/indiana finals.....then he didnt play well in the following season

SMH

@bigb86 .....whats wrong with what I said?

Austin croshere compared to Kawhi Leonard think about that for a second

I aint comparing their skill sets but co.paring the "great" finals they had......
    Mark my words....Leonard will regress
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depending whether i should copy nd paste dat Kawhi Leonard/ Austin Croshere statement nd why in da flyin ? does Matt Bonner have his own custom made shoe?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atts banned lmao
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ATTS got banned for making a ? post followed by a dumb post
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    shoulda been banned for dat preposterous pic iont kno if dude thought he was gonna get "LOL's" for dat ? but bruh lauced
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at ATTS getting banned

Where am I gonna get the useless news nobody gives a ? about now??
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    If I would've rocked those Matt Bonners to school back in the day I would've had to drop out.

Martin's Air Wacks > Matt Bonner's new balances.
    Well, not quite but you get what I'm saying.

Air Wacks >>> Some of the ? Payless and Kmart used to pass off as "basketball shoes".

Me and my moms made an agreement when I was in elementary that if she couldn't afford name-brand just cop me some extra basic shoes that don't even attempt to look like name-brands.

That was acceptable in my hood. But fake ass wannabe Jordans, Hurachi's, Pumps (or ? forbid the light-up ? ) you would be contemplating suicide within a week.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Lol @ custom new balances

What's wrong with that?

I legit think New Balance is a shell company for a heizenberg type ? ring. It's a New Balance store here in Pasadena and I never see more than 2 crackas walking around in it (and those might be employees.) And I peep maybe one middle-age cracka a month walking around with some on that look like he bought'em in '94.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    shoulda been banned for dat preposterous pic iont kno if dude thought he was gonna get "LOL's" for dat ? but bruh lauced

IDK why but im dying off this LMAO
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

IDK why but im dying off this LMAO
    because he actually spelled that ? right lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tim Duncan is a quiet leader too and all he has to show for it is 4 rangs. Kawhi is already one of the best wing defenders in the league in only his second year, he is one of the best rebounding SF's in the league and he contributed in the offense without Pop calling 1 play for him the entire year.

The sky is is the limit for him.

I like everything you posted and hope Kawhi keeps getting better but ATTS does have a point when it comes to the fact that after how well he played in the finals teams are going to start game plaining more for him. So this season with hopefully a bigger role on offense he continues to get better

Go Spurs Go!
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Matt Bonner wears New Balance because they are made by an American and the company, along with the inventor is based out of Massachusetts and Bonner is from New Hampshire which is not to far from there. I guess he feels a sense of pride because of this fact.

They stopped making the type of basketball shoe that he wears because they didn't sell well but he some how got in contact with the company and talked them into hooking him up with a pair if he wore them exclusively, which he does.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HOkr7kx9o#t=18

Jalen believes Jordan is coming out of retirement to play a game for the Bobcats lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    rosedunk.gif

shoes are woat, but glad to see him back.

Them look like they sewed two different shoes together... some straight Air Force Jordan ? .
    i wanted a pair of them fusions tho..
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose getting that MVP this year
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seansosa wrote: »
    Rose getting that MVP this year

He go be in the discussion. I think he go average 24ppg with 8 assist
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I think Boston will start out better than people think tho.

Over .500 after the first 15 or so games. Reality will set in later tho.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 25s

Kobe Bryant is traveling to Germany to have another round of platelet-rich plasma therapy on his right knee, league sources tell Y! Sports.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin: “Lob City is done”

Kurt Helin

Oct 3, 2013, 2:10 PM EDT
    4 Comments
    Blake Griffin AP

Bringing in Doc Rivers as coach has brought a palpable change around the Clippers — they are expected to contend for a title. Rivers is his usual positive self, but he doesn’t shy away from title talk. Rather, he is challenging the Clippers to live up to it — he told Chris Paul that the best point guard in the game hasn’t done anything in the NBA yet.

There is now a seriousness around the Clippers mission, a new team identity. It is time to put away childish things.

Like all the lobs.

Look at what Blake Griffin told ESPN about the team’s changing identity, as reported at ESPNLosAngeles.com.

“Lob City doesn’t exist anymore. Lob City is done,” Griffin told ESPN’s Shelley Smith in an interview this week. “We’re moving on and we’re going to find our identity during training camp and that will be our new city. No more Lob City.”

“Our offense is going to have a totally different look this year,” said Griffin, who added that he’d done a lot of work in the offseason on his face-up game from 10 to 15 feet. “Our offense is going to have a lot of movement and floor spacing. I’m looking forward to it.”

The Clippers shouldn’t (and will not) completely abandon the back door cut and the lob (or the alley-oop in transition) — not because they want to put on a show, but rather because it leads to a dunk and that is the single most efficient shot in the game. Griffin doesn’t miss many when he is throwing it down through the rim, neither does DeAndre Jordan.

That said, the Clippers have shooters who can space the floor better now with Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick. That creates room and options for CP3 to do his thing. There should be great ball movement. The Clipper offense is still going to be top three in the league, maybe No. 1.

The question is really what kind of defensive culture can Rivers install. That is the end of the court that will make them real contenders.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    dats wassup im lookin to see if Blake does get da consistent jumper cuz dat ? comes nd goes wit dude. he also needs to focus on rebounding heavy again no reason why ya rebounds should drop from 12rpg to 8