Is the diva's championship more relevant than the WHC?

Options
ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mean it's there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1755596-wwe-divas-championship-currently-more-important-than-world-championship

I read this article and it got me thinking. Yo...I gives no ? about the WHC right now, and I'm actually very interested in AJ and her story line. This is just a prime example of how the belt doesn't give you prestige, the title holders do. I mean ADR is cool in the ring, but he generates no crowd reaction of any kind and cuts boring promos. They need to get the belt off of him asap. I actually highly give a ? about the Diva's division right now. Not even because the ? is bad, but because the story line. Yea...I know shocked me too.

Your thoughts

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not interested in AJ at all. I'm also not interested in ADR so they are about even in that regard.

AJ gets more screen time on either show than ADR gets total, so it makes sense to say the diva's title has exceeded the WHC in importance.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    they need to retire that WCW belt
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have Sandow cash in his briefcase and win against ADR. The put the belt on Cody when he returns. Then have Randy and Triple H take the belt off Cody and unify both belts...that would be good for business and it would be a belt fit for the face of the WWE.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    37776854.jpg
    & its a gatdam shame too!
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Internet Championship is more relevant than the WHC.

The Money in the Bank contract holder for the belt is losing every got damn week on Raw AND Smackdown.

The last guy who actually got fans excited about the belt is now getting buried so far into the ground that ? gonna be in China by next Tuesday.

WHC the new European title.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    AJ is more relevant than alot of people but I dont feel her title is. Basicalky ur saying the divas belt is basically the second most relevant belt in the WWE if you put it that way sincd you can argue that AJ is slightly more over than the Shield and whoever is holding the US belt on Smackdown or is it the IC belt these days?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    AJ is more relevant than alot of people but I dont feel her title is. Basicalky ur saying the divas belt is basically the second most relevant belt in the WWE if you put it that way sincd you can argue that AJ is slightly more over than the Shield and whoever is holding the US belt on Smackdown or is it the IC belt these days?

I'm more invested in the diva's storyline and titleholder than I am the WHC. ADR is boring to me
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I'm more invested in the diva's storyline and titleholder than I am the WHC. ADR is boring to me
    I heard a few people say that about ADR here. I still believe its more due to poor storywriting than him. Besidsa what other options do they have at this point?
  • Killface_toast
    Killface_toast Members Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Options