whats your religion?

13»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe in the Black Creator for It is supreme and infinite. May Its blessings forever be upon me.

Why do you say black creator as if the creatoir could be any other than black
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a religion but I follow Black Roots Science. From my own personal observations, since we are probably still living in the age of decay, the key to finding '? ' or having '? 's' energy strong within you is invention. Creating something that has never been seen, tasted or felt before.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe in the Black Creator for It is supreme and infinite. May Its blessings forever be upon me.

Why do you say black creator as if the creatoir could be any other than black

when '? ' decided to incarnate on Earth as a man and a woman he took the blackness of space/the ether as his/her skin. perfect blackness contains all the colors of the spectrum. And that at least according to Black Roots Science anyways is why '? ' is the black man and the black woman. '? ' incarnated in the perfect black bodies of the Black Man and Woman created all the animals and plants and everything else you can think of from there bodies. They were perfect in everyway.

• Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have a religion but I'm a apatheism/ignosticism.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spaghetti monster religion.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    well i was raised muslim, and like judaism, islam is often a big part of the culture, so there are many people that go about the rituals and and the whole thing but perhaps they aren't the most fervent observers

anyway, i'm one of those people who has a lot of doubt but still has a lot of faith in allah too. i think doubt is good for faith tho.

like i said, there is so much more to religion often than just the believing in ? part. i think being muslim has still served me well. it's taught me a lot of self-discipline and self-control, the praying is actually pretty good exercise. even stuff like memorizing the quran has helped me because now there's almost nothing i can't learn and never forget

anyway, i went off onto a tangent lol

How well versed are u in the Qur'an?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    well i was raised muslim, and like judaism, islam is often a big part of the culture, so there are many people that go about the rituals and and the whole thing but perhaps they aren't the most fervent observers

anyway, i'm one of those people who has a lot of doubt but still has a lot of faith in allah too. i think doubt is good for faith tho.

like i said, there is so much more to religion often than just the believing in ? part. i think being muslim has still served me well. it's taught me a lot of self-discipline and self-control, the praying is actually pretty good exercise. even stuff like memorizing the quran has helped me because now there's almost nothing i can't learn and never forget

anyway, i went off onto a tangent lol

How well versed are u in the Qur'an?

She knows it word by word @mansamusa67