After Mass Shooting, Fox News Host Suggests Gamers Should Be Monitored

focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
Right in time for GTA 5....dat controversy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7--akkuQFNY

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    what in the ? does a video game have to do with a navy man who went nuts and shot up 12 people?
    I know he didn't get his weapons training from a video game. they are too late with this. they should have spoke up back when games like operation wolf was in gamerooms or when castle wolfenstein first hit pcs back in the early 90's.
    any body remember goldeneye 64? screw fox news and the rest of the media they're just trying to earn a Pulitzer. he was mentally ill anyway . something made him snap.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Focus cries like Glenn beck.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    what in the ? does a video game have to do with a navy man who went nuts and shot up 12 people?
    I know he didn't get his weapons training from a video game. they are too late with this. they should have spoke up back when games like operation wolf was in gamerooms or when castle wolfenstein first hit pcs back in the early 90's.
    any body remember goldeneye 64? screw fox news and the rest of the media they're just trying to earn a Pulitzer. he was mentally ill anyway . something made him snap.
    You know what's really funny? How they refuse to full on address the issue of the shitload of people who be snapping in the military. Incidents like this happen quit often but they are not blown up like this case. I had a cousin who was shell shocked. ? would be normal as hell but when he would hear certain sounds he would run like hell and hide. Then he would come right back and start talking as if the ? didn't happen. There's all kinds of people walking around on the streets right now who put they lives on the line. The government doesn't even try and help them like they should. They also stay releasing people/letting them walk around freely without giving them mental evaluations SMH. This is what happened to the D.C sniper. I bet most of y'all didn't hear about him being in the service and was let down by the government after he left. I wonder why?

LOL at them completely overlooking the real problem(like they usually do) and focusing on something irrelevant. A grown ass man influence by a video game, GET THE ? OUT OF HERE!!!

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the suggestion that video games should come with a warning label because they cause "psychological damage" is almost worse than suggesting usage be monitored.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone should be monitored
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just trying to find a scapegoat as always with these tragic events next thing you know fox will probably blame hip hop music just because the shooter was black!!!!
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fox news can go eat a ? !
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. These dumb ? ..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they either don't realize, or just want to ignore is the fact that video games aren't making them killers, video games are just a small part of the bigger picture. Most of these killers were social outcasts, with few to no friends, a non-existent social life, were probably nerdy to some degree and as a result got picked on. Now what do most teenagers who fit this profile do in their free time? PLAY VIDEO GAMES!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    FOX needs to suck a ? ? .
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the ? they going to do that and you know much money that would cost
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    ? Fox News I don't listen to y'all ass. Couldn't get a n*gga off the roof when the storm passed.