Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, this season's been pretty good.
    LOL at Doc Masters having Johnson sprung now.

His swag after he made her bust back to back >>>>>

She caught feelings lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn. I'm so behind on this. I've only seen the pilot so far. ? been gettin very good reviews tho. need to catch up.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i kept expecting someone to see Flex and Mrs Masters dancing & assume the worse
    its the 50s and cant believe he would put himself in such a compromising position.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this show is my new obsession. i just finished episode 5.

the sexual tension between masters & virginia is crazy.
    he's a ? for not telling his wife he shoots blanks & putting it on her tho smh it's hard to like him.

lolololol @ WHY WON'T MY ? WORK?! FUUUCK!
    & DEAD @ the way masters cried & told virginia to close her eyes
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This show is really good. I watch it on my DVR ahead of Homeland right now.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

She caught feelings lol

just caught up...hell na. quite the opposite. masters is a fiend for johnson.
  • bignorm
    Options

She caught feelings lol

just caught up...hell na. quite the opposite. masters is a fiend for johnson.

Nah. She felt some type of way when they caught that simultaneous O.
    Then when he had plans (that he only had cuz of her complaining) she look salty as hell.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Then when he had plans (that he only had cuz of her complaining) she look salty as hell.

i mean...she's a chick so she's naturally gonna feel connected to someone she came at the same time with. but her character is somebody who understands the difference between sex & love. plus she knows her place. she knows he's married...knows probly more about him than his wife so she knows at least right now that ? would never work (even tho they do get married later irl). if she is feeling some type of way she knows to compartmentalize it & not let it bleed into other areas of her life outside the study. she knows to hide it.

but this ? masters is acting like this is his first piece of ass. he don't want the ? to even get an education so she won't be too far away from him lol. dude gives no ? about his wife anymore. he only cares about virginia & her whereabouts & when they can "continue their research" lol he smitten as ? .
  • bignorm
    Options

i mean...she's a chick so she's naturally gonna feel connected to someone she came at the same time with. but her character is somebody who understands the difference between sex & love. plus she knows her place. she knows he's married...knows probly more about him than his wife so she knows at least right now that ? would never work (even tho they do get married later irl). if she is feeling some type of way she knows to compartmentalize it & not let it bleed into other areas of her life outside the study. she knows to hide it.

but this ? masters is acting like this is his first piece of ass. he don't the ? to even get an education so she won't be too far away from him lol. dude gives no ? about his wife anymore. he only cares about virginia & her whereabouts & when they can "continue their research" lol he smitten as ? .

I feel you, but, I think others in the show keep saying he's smitten, more than he actually is.
    Sure, he's sprung, but, he's more sprung off the research than her.

Imma be real tho, that ? he said about a woman "anticipating your needs" is deeper than sex, and if he thinks that's her, yeah, he gonna fall. But right now, she's the one chasing it.

Also, I hope the Provosts wife gets a slow, agonizing death. She deserves it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I feel you, but, I think others in the show keep saying he's smitten, more than he actually is.
    Sure, he's sprung, but, he's more sprung off the research than her.

Imma be real tho, that ? he said about a woman "anticipating your needs" is deeper than sex, and if he thinks that's her, yeah, he gonna fall. But right now, she's the one chasing it.

Also, I hope the Provosts wife gets a slow, agonizing death. She deserves it.

i don't think she's chasing him at all...she obviously likes him but is self aware enough to realize it's not something worth going after. she's had good sex before. she'll get it again. she ain't sweating him. he's married...she knows how that ? looks. especially in the 50s. it manifests itself more in masters cuz he never had that before & obviously wants more of it.

explain the bolded bruh...
  • bignorm
    Options
    self explanatory.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pilot has me hooked.

Gonna head into it tomorrow all day.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    self explanatory.
    her husband is a closet ? & hasn't touched her in years but she's the ? up one...

i'm missing something bruh break it down for me lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched the pilot, honestly it wasn't that tight. I was hoping it would be funny but thats not what this ? is about at all.
  • bignorm
    Options
    self explanatory.
    her husband is a closet ? & hasn't touched her in years but she's the ? up one...

i'm missing something bruh break it down for me lol

lol. Remember, she don't know he's a ? .

From her perspective, he loves her to death. they have a child, now grown.
    He's loved, and respected her for 20+ years, while spending all that PRovost guap on her.
    Respected her as more than just a tall athletic girl, like she says..............

And now, she's in her 40s/50s and wants to let her freak flag fly, so, its ? him?
    She was cool with him not ? her that much all these years, but now, she's found
    a coworker immoral enough to smash his boss's wife, and, he doesn't even pretend to give a ? about her,....

but, its ? him. Because he aint trip about looking at that same saggy body he been looking at for 20 years?

come on. She needs to die.

You letting the "secret" we know as viewers influence you.
    She ? a man on his bed. Even she was taken aback dude didn't murder her.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    LOL ? please.

that marriage was not built on love & respect. it was your typical repressive 40's/50's marriage that was only used as a means to keep up appearances. provost knew he was a ? & it wouldn't look right in that time for a man of his stature to also be a ? warrior. they married each other out of convenience - he needed to cover up his sexuality & she didn't have any other options as a female then other than to get wifed. they've been wasting each other's time & unfortunately it took them 20 years & a grown child to figure it out. *shrug*
  • bignorm
    Options
    i never said he didn't know he was. I said she didn't.
    also, if she chose to marry because she aint have no other options, she should live by that choice.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i never said he didn't know he was. I said she didn't.
    also, if she chose to marry because she aint have no other options, she should live by that choice.

agree with the bolded.

i just don't see how she's that bad & needs to die lol. their marriage is a product of the time they lived. they ain't meant to be happy. at least she realizes it & wants out peacefully (for now).
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Somebody needs to make a gif of that dude yelling, "WHY WON'T MY ? WORK! FUUUCK!"
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options
    i ? can't stand lizzy kaplans hair, like seriously she has the WOAT bangs. She had the same horrible bangs in Party Down too.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ? marriages based on don't ask don't tell relationships based on infidelity, but I don't really hate the provost wife. If i was married to a girl and only ? once a year I would be ? around too.
  • bignorm
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My point about the Provosts wife is this:

she aint decide she aint like it until he spent all that time taking care of her, now he's old.
    You wanna be independent? you wanna chase professor d*ck? fine. Do that ? at 30, not 50.
    Now the Provost is too old to go catch someone else (n/h), and he done spent all his time,
    bread and years taking care of this chick.

yeah, he's a ? , and should die too, but, he at least had the decency to keep that ? on the low.
    Not ? up in his bed, in his city, with coworkers, a dude her husband has to see every day, who walking round smirking at him cuz he ? his bish.

She's foul as ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Now the Provost is too old to go catch someone else (n/h)
    cmon bruh he's an established man with money in the 50's...he can upgrade his wife easily.
    *assuming it doesn't come out that he's ? *
    if anything she gon be the one taking the hit. who's gon want that past the sell-by date ? ?
    and he done spent all his time,
    bread and years taking care of this chick.
    obviously not tho..
    [/quote]
    Will Munny wrote: »
    i ? can't stand lizzy kaplans hair, like seriously she has the WOAT bangs. She had the same horrible bangs in Party Down too.

her voice/the way she talks is annoying too..like she pronounces every single letter in all her words.
    she cool people tho. *shrug*
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    They're starting to drift away from the study now...like they're going into everyones personal lives.
    I don't mind it...I like where it's going I just hope they don't rush masters and Virginia's "relationship" and try to put em together in the first season.