Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sound really into this season. Is it better than season one and/ or two? I might have to binge it.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^its much better than s3, its on par w/ s2 imo
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Y'all sound really into this season. Is it better than season one and/ or two? I might have to binge it.

I haven't seen the first 2 seasons in a minute so idk where I rank it....but this season is good as hell. Hasn't been any missteps from what I remember so far.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    jus watched eps 7 & 8...

Damn! there is so much going on. Its crazy. This show is GOAT!

Bruh this season is crazy. my favorite moment of this episode was Virginia realizing she love sick when she finds out about bill's old chick. Then she's like "how many times have I made you feel this way?" Idk if it was a conscious decision to not set her feet too deep with Bill since he was married, so that's why she never noticed how much she'd been hurting him all this time...or maybe she just really is that aloof and detached now due to bill hurting her in the beginning so it didn't register when she did the same to him.....but it's a huge moment for their relationship. They bout to be smashing all next episode lol
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ^^yea. but after 4 seasons and all the back and forth. I don't trust Virginia. She and Bill are both at fault. But I jus don't trust her. She the kinda broad that always wants what she cant have. Yea that talk with the other dr @ the swingers party had her thinking, but if all of a sudden Bill was all in. After a month or so, she would fall out of love with him again. Either way its been a fun watch tho. lol
  • marc123
    Options
    btw, seein them on the other side of the glass. With the other sex therapists watching them smash was interesting to see. Total reversal of roles.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2016
    Options
    btw, seein them on the other side of the glass. With the other sex therapists watching them smash was interesting to see. Total reversal of roles.

That's why I think their relationship can be real now. Cuz they came (haha) full circle. That's how they started falling for each other in the first place, smashing in a clinical setting for science.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Nancy deserves a crispy 2 piece and a biscuit with jelly and honey. Tired of her ? .

The thing with Louise and her husband is sad...that's a dilemma forreal.

Virginia's parents are crazy lol. Especially the dad...like bruh you know you ? up why you tryna get help before you even acknowledge the issue. Also ties into the trope that girls marry their fathers. Her dad is bill.

Aaaaaand we have the marriage proposal.
  • marc123
    Options
    Eh. Other female dr didn't know her husband dr would go n play the tape.

Like the father was really gone let Virginia take his intake interview. Super conflict of interest smh.

Okay. Imma fan of Libby but, how many times is she gonna find herself. It's gettin old now

I wish they would follow up on Lester n the black broad.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Eh. Other female dr didn't know her husband dr would go n play the tape.

Like the father was really gone let Virginia take his intake interview. Super conflict of interest smh.

Okay. Imma fan of Libby but, how many times is she gonna find herself. It's gettin old now

I wish they would follow up on Lester n the black broad.

The bolded changes nothing lmao she manipulated him their whole marriage. Now I'm looking back like Virginia was right to give her the cold shoulder in the beginning. She knows ain't ? ? when she sees em lol

And I agree with you about the dad. It was kinda sus for them to officially take on family let alone parents. They coulda did it at home not in the office.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the dr. ? ? her husband all the way up. he might snitch on that ? . killed his child? even after he said ? it ill stick act like the bastard is mine. bill wants some black ? . libby is my ? . ? feet and all. i will ? that ? out of her no ass havin ass. and ? lester. he's ?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Libby off smoking weed bill and virgina in Topeka who the ? is watching all these kids they all have.
  • marc123
    Options
    ^babysitter I guess. and don't know why they don't show Libby n Bills kids anymore. I guess they don't fit the storyline.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    That ended like a series finale....I'm scared it's gonna get canceled. Season 3 had its ups and downs but the show found its stride this season.

And ? nancy.
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ^Huh? No way showtime cancels MOS. It's too popular and critically acclaimed.
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Interesting ep.

I still don't fully buy Bill marrying Virginia. Jus a couple eps ago he was saying he didn't trust her.

Tho Virginia was wrong for tellin dude they would include ? conversion therapy in the book. I felt Barton kinda over reacted. I mean it was their wedding day n even he mentioned their 30 year friendship n seeing him as a son. I jus feel as tho that whole situation coulda been worked out with a simple conversation between bill, Virginia n Barton.

It was ironic tho a ? Barton skipped the wedding due to his stance on ? conversion therapy only to be replaced by a even gayer guy. lol gotta love mos.

The very ending was funny af. Look on bills face was goat. He is already regretting marrying her lmao.

Poor Dottie, broad moved to be closer to Bill only to find out he's gettin married. Damn.

All the stuff with Libby was cool.

Good to finally see lil John again. Kid didn't want his pops to be alone.

Lol at Lester shittin on his own marriage.

Even tho this 1 of my top 5 shows right now. I hope next season is its last. Only so much more u can do with these characters. 5 seasons is enough imo. The goat shows know when it's time to end it n not drag it on. We'll see tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ^Huh? No way showtime cancels MOS. It's too popular and critically acclaimed.

Idk...this show never had the highest ratings and the whole season aired without news of it being renewed. Not to mention this season was shortened to 10 eps. Showtime is known for dragging shows out rather than ending em too early tho so....

Obviously I hope there's a season 5 but you never know.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Interesting ep.

I still don't fully buy Bill marrying Virginia. Jus a couple eps ago he was saying he didn't trust her.

Tho Virginia was wrong for tellin dude they would include ? conversion therapy in the book. I felt Barton kinda over reacted. I mean it was their wedding day n even he mentioned their 30 year friendship n seeing him as a son. I jus feel as tho that whole situation coulda been worked out with a simple conversation between bill, Virginia n Barton.

It was ironic tho a ? Barton skipped the wedding due to his stance on ? conversion therapy only to be replaced by a even gayer guy. lol gotta love mos.

The very ending was funny af. Look on bills face was goat. He is already regretting marrying her lmao.

Poor Dottie, broad moved to be closer to Bill only to find out he's gettin married. Damn.

All the stuff with Libby was cool.

Good to finally see lil John again. Kid didn't want his pops to be alone.

Lol at Lester shittin on his own marriage.

Even tho this 1 of my top 5 shows right now. I hope next season is its last. Only so much more u can do with these characters. 5 seasons is enough imo. The goat shows know when it's time to end it n not drag it on. We'll see tho.

I agree with the bolded. And he just saw how Nancy tried to uppercut the whole clinic and her husband over a book. Even tho she had receipts to prove what bill and virginia said about ? conversion, the thought had to have crossed his mind that she had something up her sleeve for telling him.

And ? that dody ? lol
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ^damn gabbie u cold as ice lol. I get the ? Nancy but why Dottie too. Come on its the 1960s, there were hella women who musta went thru her situation. Empathy much? lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ^damn gabbie u cold as ice lol. I get the ? Nancy but why Dottie too. Come on its the 1960s, there were hella women who musta went thru her situation. Empathy much? lol

Nope lol. I mean she's basically only there as a plot device to be some kinda thorn in bill and virginia's relationship, so ? her for that. Ain't no way this new chick put in a tenth of the work Virginia has in being bill's woman.

And secondly, their relationship ended over a huge misunderstanding 30 years ago. Why you care anymore? The air has been cleared. Keep it moving. You really divorcing your husband and moving closer to this ? you ain't seen or heard a peep from in decades? I could see it if they been keeping in contact on the low this whole time but nah....foh lol.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye nancys husband put ether to that ? soul. told her,"im a shrink and you said you didnt want to have a baby even though you knew the room was bugged." art was hurt. and i thought the same thang though that why she saying this knowing the room is bugged. and yeah bill didnt want to marry virginia. he wants dottie. and libby is my ? . i swear i would eat her out just so i can pleasure her.
  • marc123
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    aye nancys husband put ether to that ? soul. told her,"im a shrink and you said you didnt want to have a baby even though you knew the room was bugged." art was hurt. and i thought the same thang though that why she saying this knowing the room is bugged. and yeah bill didnt want to marry virginia. he wants dottie. and libby is my ? . i swear i would eat her out just so i can pleasure her.

He don't want Dottie. He can see that broad is broken, he got too much on his plate right now to try n fix that.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

He don't want Dottie. He can see that broad is broken, he got too much on his plate right now to try n fix that.

If you know the history of masters and johnson...
    I think this dody lady is supposed to be the woman bill leaves Virginia for after 20 something years together.
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    oh ? . that was the season finale. this season is only 10 episodes. :(

lol I was jus getting hyped to watch a new episode on sunday. ? !!