? Ass Teen Named Homecoming Queen

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol I saw this ? on the news. LOL 16 years old smh lol!!!! Where is this little dudes father? Like somebody said already, all the females in that school lost and the dudes just got exposed lol. All you so called "straight", ? supporters. Do y'all finally see what y'all causing? or does it have to get worse?

Who was in charge of this ? , eddie murphy, mase, mr cee?.............

(waits for sion, black rain, and all the females to defend this weird crazy ? )
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why you mad t/s? you act like he/she beat you for the crown.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My personal opinion: I give no ? about what somebody else is in to. This ? don't effect me not one bit so more power to the he-? that won. Live y'all life ? . Stop worrying so much about everyone's else's ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My personal opinion: I give no ? about what somebody else is in to. This ? don't effect me not one bit so more power to the he-? that won. Live y'y6all life ? . Stop worrying so much about everyone's else's ? .
    but why that ? make news tho
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1) It isn't a female. Why couldn't it run for home coming king as a ? ass ? . What type of message of does this send to girls. Not only do I have to compete with other girls, I have to compete with muthafuckas that weren't even born females.

2) This is about the ? agenda to homotize America. I could almost understand and give a break to this fuckery if this were a ? in college doing this ? , but we're talking about high school were you have children and young adult being exposed and indoctrinated into accepting this ? . It's all apart of the ? agenda to desensitize America's youth (especially young boys,) to fagdom.

I blame myself because I was a part of the problem. When dykin' because mainstream about fifteen years ago, I (and other nasty degenerate ? like me,) encouraged the dykin because we thought it was going to lead to ménage action with hot females. Little big we know that fem ? were attracted to pseudo masculine ? that resemble Spanky from the Little Rascals. More importantly, we didn't realize that with the acceptance of the dykin', the ? , man-? , and trannie freaks would be right behind the ? talm 'bout, "Y'all have to accept us too."

These muthafuckas would to be able to hit on dudes with impunity, expose themselves in public, and eventually get the age of consent lower or eliminated so they can have unfettered access to young boys. Allowing trannie freaks, ? , and man-? to run around public schools exposing other naïve, impressionable, and innocent children to this ? is all a part of their sick, demented, predatory, perverse end game.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My personal opinion: I give no ? about what somebody else is in to. This ? don't effect me not one bit so more power to the he-? that won. Live y'y6all life ? . Stop worrying so much about everyone's else's ? .
    but why that ? make news tho

Bruh it could've been a ? with no legs and 2 teeth and it would've made news. The fact that this ain't no normal ? is why it's a big deal.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read somewhere that everybody start off as a girl.

That's true, in the ? and it takes a while before testosterone starts hitting, but let these uneducated ? tell you something uneducated. The female sex is the dominant sex in nature.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Earth to superman got two dads dho bobby hill ass white boy
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 49ers defense are made up of a bunch of trannies the way they been getting stomped.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so, how much does it suck to be the biologically real girls that lost to "him?"
    fixed it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whole school of ? 's
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texasboi was one of the judges.

"This vote is for beysus!"
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Amy had a total of 10 ? , and Bobby asked to borrow 3 ? ......how many ? would Bobby have to give if Amy was stingy and kept all of the ? to herself?
  • zeusbeard
    zeusbeard Members Posts: 147
    Options
    Sucks for the homecoming king
    its kinda sad that a 16 year old has the right to get hes ? sniped
    but yall ? are homophobic to the point im thinking some of u ? is ?
  • zeusbeard
    zeusbeard Members Posts: 147
    Options

2) This is about the ? agenda to homotize America. I could almost understand and give a break to this fuckery if this were a ? in college doing this ? , but we're talking about high school were you have children and young adult being exposed and indoctrinated into accepting this ? . It's all apart of the ? agenda to desensitize America's youth (especially young boys,) to fagdom.

did you not have an opinion of your own in high school these kids can decide if they gonna smoke some bud or bust out a line of yay but if there around a transgender home coming queen the gonna turn ?

you a secret ? ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This individual got what they wanted and yet, they can't accept that not everyone pats them on the back for their "success"

so they go and cry to the masses, complaining that people are so mean and negative towards this "accomplishment". how about now that you have your crown, go be with those that voted you "Queen", those that accept you, those that praise you, and ignore the WORDS/COMMENTS of people who don't care. Maybe life will be much easier, because you're being catered to because of the choice you made to be who you are. The naysayers are voicing their feelings and opinions about this "story" being broadcast, drilled, and crammed down their throats. And this individual and those like this individual fail to see that pushing too hard will garner feedback that they don't like. Yet, if those that push back against what is forced upon them make a peep, they are labeled a *.*phobe, just for stating they don't like being forced to accept something they believe is morally wrong.

This is why it's hard to accept people like this individual; they complain and cry when things don't go their way. They scream discrimination if they aren't "picked first", they relate their "struggle" to that of African Americans, and they push too hard to be "accepted". That's why no one cares for their "struggle".
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the homecoming king lost
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot if weirdness comes out of California

almost as much as the amount of weirdness coming from Japan.

japan-no-further-description-required.jpg
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90's babies. Smh
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sour - it's safe to say this one gets treated with more royalty.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MALE STUDENT NAMED PROM QUEEN AT DANBURY HIGH SCHOOL

http://7online.com/education/male-student-named-prom-queen-at-danbury-high-school/81652/

By Michelle Charlesworth

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DANBURY (WABC)

-- A 17-year-old senior boy named prom queen at Danbury High School said he's making a point about gender labeling and discrimination.

"I actually tripped coming out to accept, wearing 7 inch platforms shoes," said Nasir.

Fleming did not nominate himself for prom queen, his classmates did. They've known he was ? since he was 12. He was actually nominated for both prom king and queen.

"I've known I was ? as long as you've known you were straight is what I like to tell people. At first I thought it was a joke, nominate the ? kid for PQ , playing into the ? stereotypes not that I know that to be true -- and hopefully I've turned this around," he adds.

When Nasir is not at school he is working. He works all the time at the local hospital in food service, he takes patients' food orders and says as crazy and unexpected as all this is he has definite, specific plans for his future."

"I want your job -- wanna work in TV," he told Eyewitness News reporter Michelle Charlesworth.

And what about the girls who lost their chance?

"They are upset, but I did not nominate myself and they voted for me," said Fleming.

What about the other kids at school?

"30 percent no problem, 20 percent yeah ok... And the rest -- no that ain't happening..."

To other kids like him he says be kind, be strong & authentic and he credits Lady Gaga with reminding him he was born this way.

"So hopefully she's watching this interview," as he winks.

Really though this ? needs to stop. What is the end game to this ? other than have young boys experiment with faggotry and pederasty? How does it benefit society to have boys and men acting as a caricature of women? Rex has to ask, is this the place where want society to go to? It's bad enough to have this ? ass muthafucka running around the schools and ? , but why was ? made muthafucka allowed to run for prom queen?

The principal should have stepped in forced the ? to compete as a man, (as much as the sexual deviant wants to deny "he," is one,) If this is all about ? acceptance wouldn't have made a bigger statement if the young goo guzzler was voted prom king?

This is a majority white high school and Rex can't help but to wonder was this a move on part of the dominate society to make a mockery of black people and give whites an implicit way to should how they truly feel about us. As, I said in the earlier thread, the girls at this school who ran against ? should be feeling real salty right about now and the residents of Danbury should be ? embarrassed.